Reviews for Broken
Anonymous chapter 10 . 3/3
Hey! I know it's been a long time (about a year) since you've updated this story, but I must say that this is a really good fic. The story is interesting and the writing is great!
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
I love love prucan but I love usuk more also who doesn't like Rochu also you cliff-hangered it I wanna know about mathew and Alfred's past also I wanna know what Alastair's doing here I wonder if he is going to be a good guy or a bad guy in this story I'm dying to know what happens next so please update soon cuz u don't want my death on ur conscience d'ya
P.S it's been 8 months since u last updated but if u can make an awesome next chapter it doesn't really matter how long u take
alextheartist chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
U got a great story on your hands, please keep going with it!
Unheard echoes chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I want prucan. I also love the fact that there will be a confrontation between Alfred and Matthew, and Arthur and Allistor. Love it.
Empress Vegah chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Omgggg when is the next update! I'm curious if Allistor wants revenge or reconnection with Arthur and Peter. And also, when will that bath tub scene happen? It is a must, I tell you! I really love this fic! I'll wait for the next update, thank you so much!
Empress Vegah chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I really love reading this fic! I'm still here in chapter 4 but I'm very glad to have started reading this! I enjoy Alfred's personality, and I'm exxited to see them progress into something more!
moocow4me chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
I love this story! I want more! Sorry I'm greedy... :D
Jellybean-chan chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Please continue? :')
Phoenix chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
The story is absolutely wonderful so far. I really love the twist of Arthur killing his parents, plus with the introduction of Scotland, at least I think it is...? Keep updating please!
PD chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
ohmigosh i love this chapter! Alfred and Aurthur's interactions are just too adorable hughgng33
MildlyMiffed chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Aw, that was a cute little ending there. Good job on the flow of emotion in this chapter. First angst, then mystery, then a nice little fluffy bit to even it all out. Alright then, what do I have to say...

So I enjoyed Arthur's portion of this chapter, and the flashback was nicely written. The whole fire incident is a perfect mix of culpability on Arthur's part and an unfortunate accident. It's like, damn Artie, you shouldn't have done that, but I can see where you were coming from. So good job there.

And then meanwhile, on plot line B, in comes another character with some interestingly mysterious goals. I'm kind of interested to see where that is going.

Also, the end it all off, you let us know that we're most likely going to find out what happened to Mattie (which I've been interested about for a while now). I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for updating. I hope all's well and stuff. Good job with this chapter. :)
Berwald chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
I really hope that you continue this amazing fanfic (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Greetings and love from Sweden.
XxSconesxX chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
You don't need to be sorry for anything now that the chapter's finally out-

And I kinda love it.

And I kinda love the fanfiction itself-
Sora Resi chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Bloody brilliant, the lot of it :D I can't wait for the next chapter. I had to stop my music cause I didn't want to miss reading any of this.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh$! You neeeeeeeeeed to update soon please! Ahhhhhhhh soooo sad! :( T .T Why!?