Reviews for The Long Days and Nights of Jack and Ianto
I love Janto chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
More please. Is Tarran Jack and Ianto's son.

Ir so, who carried him,?
Bendyfish chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Yes definitely I'm interested
PCJanto chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
What hilarious and adorable family moment with the Harkness-Jones family.I can actually picture this scene in my mind lol
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Nice to see a glimpse of Brynn at this age, even though she seems quite spoiled and bossy, but then again she seems to have nice qualities too.. Poor Rhi, good thing she won't have to remember how worried she was.. Nice family-chapter!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Hihi, lovely! Loving Ianto the smexy-fanboy!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Aw, so sad! Beautifully written! Thank goodness that Ianto has Jack.. Beautiful!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Aaww, poor Ianto! That was so hot, how could Archie mind? Slightly weird use if teddybear, though.. Great chapter!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Aw, absolutely brilliant! Poor Owen though.. Let's hope they make it up to him properly, he could be named godfather for example.. Fantastic installment!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Hihi, lovely!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Beautifully written, funny and VERY hot!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Aaww, adorable! I love a well-written m-preg and I can't wait for Brynn to join the gang in this fantastic verse! Absolutely lovely!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Lovely! Pure genius, both you and Ianto!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Hot and hilarious!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hihi, lovely finishing touch! Very good fic in itself, but I am very happy that it is the first in a series! Now onto the next!
Bendyfish chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
If Jack didn't know it before, he definitely knows now - you don't mess with a human parent especially Ianto irrespective that he is immortal when it comes to the protection of your children. Rhi may be blood/family but his daughter is a part of him and the next important person in his life Jack. Excellent
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »