Reviews for Chicken Soup
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/4
D'AWWWWWWWWW IT WAS PERFECT
Zellona chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This is so sweet! Very slightly out of character at the end, but I don't care! I love it so much :3
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Since you have written a fanfic about Sherlock having chicken pox I think it would be interesting to make a sequel about him getting sick with the shingles. Lol. I know that would be torturing Sherlock but I thought it would be an interesting idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww, cute!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww how cute. poor John, if only he coud have well behaved Sherlock. but als, sherock doesn't do well behaved. great story!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Sweet!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was really cute. Can you write more?
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
John is such a nice guy. This was a very sweet fic! I loved it.
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
How sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So adorable! I absolutely love the ending!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
sweet story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the wonderful read.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh, such a funny and cute OS with Sherlock and John being absolutely in character! Plus some heartwarming friendship-tone to it - loved your story:)

Just some of my favourite lines:

"Well it doesn't take much for your brain to get distracted does it?" So Sherlock! But well, John is used to it...

"Although Sherlock liked to argue and banter with any one who tried to tell him what to do, when John went into commanding mode even the great Sherlock Holmes would do as he was told." :)

"It was the little things that John did that reminded Sherlock he had something to live for, a reason for everything." So touching...

Thanks for writing and sharing!
luv0817 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
LOVE IT! Nearly spit ice-cream all over my computer screen at the 'Friends' reference! Hmmm... I'm quite curious to know what our Sherlock thinks of the Boy Wizard. ;)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very nice ;)
IamDoctorWholocked chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Thank you so much for writing this request. Sorry I'm not signed in- I'm on my iPod but it's me :)

That was so sweet. And poor Sherlock- imagine never reading Harry Potter!

Thanks so much, you did an awesome job! :D