Reviews for Faery Heroes
Jessica45395 chapter 50 . 9/21
Awesome story !
Rune Tobor chapter 41 . 9/21
Marriage may be a legal institution today but I don't think it was always that way.
Laws change, frequently, just because governments got involved in marriage does not limit marriage to being only a legal binding.

Marriage is a commitment between people, an agreement to help each other through life.

Just because recently marriage law has limited it to 2 people only does not mean it was always that way.

Part of the problem with the world is lawyers and governments have legislated too many parts of our lives.
Rune Tobor chapter 36 . 9/21
Ron ranting above made me think, Ron in the books is a Jerk, but not completely useless.
He does have a few accomplishments, the problem is he is lazy and inconsistent.
Canon Harry is not much better, but Ron has had parents, Harry is orphaned.
Rune Tobor chapter 31 . 9/21
Lemons are difficult to write well, and the attitude of the site doesn't help.
Lines (lemons that don't go all the way) have much the same problems.
The answer is simple.
HINT.
Don't be explicit, like you were above.
The second paragraph of your scene could be deleted with out hurting it.
Hint, it let's the reader imagine what they like.
Rune Tobor chapter 30 . 9/21
When I first read the books I didn't get how much of a prat Ron is.
It's only reading fanfiction that has shown me the faults of the supposed good guys.

Story seed:
A Lily and Regulus pairing.
In PASSAGEWAYS by jerrway69 read chapter 2.
Narcissa likes Lily, they meet on the train. The Black sisters are not evil, that is Walburga and Druella.
Lily learns family magic exists. I believe she could craft her own family spells by year three.
Lily would share this with Narcissa and become a witch powerful enough to be courted by the Black Family.
Yes the Black Family motto is ALWAYS PURE, but pure what? Blood isn't specified...
Lily will be pure intelligence and Power! Oh by the way Lily is so different from Petunia I say she was adopted!
So her true blood status is up for you to decide.
Now why Regulus? Well early on James is rather childish, and is Sirius any better?
Besides Lily/Sirius means she would have to put up with James...
Severus is friend zoned so he is considered, Remus is too focused on his furry problem.
There are no great Lily and Regulus, I'm hoping you can write one.
really draco ties to curse harry in the back all the time
but by not helping him she would have lost her magic or died anyway because of her vov's
Rune Tobor chapter 28 . 9/18
I agree, just because Narcissa betrayed Voldemort to protect Draco does not make her good.

However I have read some Harry and Bellatrix stories recently and I suggest you write a Harry and Narcissa fic.
Her needs to go back in time or she should be brought forward, I'd like them the same age.

Maybe to escape marriage to Lucius she uses a magic dagger that instead of killing her puts her in suspended animation?

Harry can be thrown through the veil instead of Sirius. He ends up back in time and instead of Sirius fleeing the Black Family Narcissa runs to the Potter's. Or maybe Sirius and Narcissa run together.

Anyway Harry and Narcissa are in the same year somehow.

Feel free to make Peter into Paula and marry her to Malfoy!

I can come up with the idea but turning it into a story is beyond me.
Rune Tobor chapter 27 . 9/18
Snape was an evil man who followed an evil Master.
Just because Riddle pisses off Snape, and Snape hates and betrayed Tom does not make Snape good.
Riddle was a murdering insane and obviously evil Dark Lord.
Dumbledore was a manipulative man who believed he had the right to determine peoples lives, also evil.
Tom was just more honest about his evil than Albus, both denied others the chance to choose.
Three evil men get in a fight with each other, no matter who wins they're all Evil!
Rune Tobor chapter 26 . 9/17
I went to the wiki, checking on the prophecy, and it agreed with you.
Rowling made many mistakes, inconsistencies, etc. Canonical evidence is Albus Dumbledore is either evil or worse!
I really wonder what college professors think of him, and her as well...
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 9/16
The references are great, if I could write I'd include them too!
But please leave a list of recommendations as well for those of us who have not read the fics yet.
I always check out the faved list of people who have written a story I enjoyed.
Sadly not everyone who writes keeps favorites.
Reviews are another place I have found good stories mentioned.
Another chapter short, useless and ur making harry so whipped as a woman i feel bad for him he is controlled by his girls. He went from dumbledork controlling him too two girls. Again most this chapter was useless untill u get to the good then its over...blah ... scroll ...scroll. ..SCROLL. "next" i see a pattern here, a bunch of filler, little progress with the story just till that tad last sentence then over and more "blah" im hoping this story will be good cause i was shocked to see that u wrote the series i liked. Please dont downgrade.
kinda sucks that the ACTUAL story is short, the stuff at the end takes up a bit, is it filler? I was happy abt 50 chapter but each chapter is so short. Not to mention soon as it gets good its cut off then blah...scroll...scroll...SCROLL "next"
Olegreyowl chapter 1 . 9/6
Having read this one a couple of times, the thing I really love about it is your Luna. She reads like Cannon Luna grew up into Harley Quinn. It just works for me.
the monkey ninja chapter 27 . 9/6
So... if Dolore means pain, it's pretty clear what that implies for a certain toad.

Dolores Dolore Pain
Umbridge Umbrage Offence or annoyance
ALTERNATIVELY
Umbridge Umbra Shadow / Darkness

It is genuinely hilarious how edgy her name is despite the Kittens and pink... everything. Yet it still perfectly describes her character.
5,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »