Reviews for Faery Heroes
Shadeymankey chapter 19 . 11/24
Yeah Sirius lived on rats for a long time to try to be close to Harry. He TRIED very hard.
Shadeymankey chapter 3 . 11/24
I would love to know why the potter family has no elves of their own
Shadeymankey chapter 2 . 11/24
Lollll love the twins once they grew up some
Shadeymankey chapter 1 . 11/24
Adding this just to pump popularity
"Why?" God what a pointless question. Harry literally just gave you five reasons you daft old man, any one of which are more than reason enough.
cko2 chapter 50 . 11/22
Pretty funny and one very funny way to deal with gunny, she wants to have sez with a mirror.
Giving tom to the queen was also a good touch instead of killing him. Would be even more fun to have him come back at dawn and do it again everyday.
Kiani Skyrider chapter 50 . 10/31
I love this story I found it ages ago but I was never able to finish it I recently found it again and I'm glad I did
tommypaver chapter 1 . 10/28
I love how all it would take is one single strong wizard to actually train and they could literally kill off every single muggle. It just happens that wizards literally have no ambition lmao.
Knife Hand chapter 50 . 10/24
I would love to see a sequel. Not about Harry, Hermione and Luna but about their kids.
Faelwyn chapter 50 . 10/13
excellent story! Thank you for sharing!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 49 . 10/9
Ginny's punishment was PERFECT!

However, I DO wish she'd yelled down when the people came for Molly, and begged her to let her go.

Strapping down your kid is NOT seen as a nice thing to do in ANY situation. Especially not when her daughter seems in serious need of a mindhealer, but isn't actually endangering anyone -she just want to stare at the mirror.

Delusional, but otherwise functional.

And the girl she loves -if she doesn't realize it's herself- will never, ever say she loves her back.

Of course... Personally I think it would be suitable to give her a love potion binding Ginny to ...someone aweful... in a magical marrige -and have the potion wear off only after they'd been magically bonded and Ginny was pregnant with his child.

Hrm... Draco if he wasn't so pretty. Crab AND Goyle -tho they don't deserve her. Oooh! Fenris Greyback! Tho HE don't deserve her. Lol

No, your methode was perfect. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 48 . 10/9
The forshadowing of the eldric horror was set up masterfully! _

The final battle was terribly anti-climactic tho. It was hard to not feel disappointed.

But then, the whole story lacked exitement.

By and large the story was good and well written, but very, very bland. A typical problem with Mary Sue stories to be fair.

(Of course, the second and far more common Mary Sue stories is that they drag in gods and other wacky characters to give the overpowered chanracter(s) an ACTUAL challenge -and because it's so ridiculus and doesn't fit the origional story ieea it ends up like a crackfic that makes you wanna facepalm instead.)

By and large you're a decently good writer. But I STRONGLY recomend you never, ever write Mary sue characters like you did in this.

It takes serious skills to write truly powerful characters, and you don't have it. Not yet at least.

It works in "The Nightmare Man", because his own personal flaws and impulsiveness actually makes him vulnerable.

It works in "Again and Again" by Aethy because the story focuses on Politics, an area where his power doesn't matter as much, and thus he's actually got some challenges.

It does NOT work in a story where Power actually matters, and where no one who exist can challenge him, like in your story.

Perhaos you'll do a 180 in the last 2 chapters, but I doubt it. And it wouldn't make up for the rest of the story anyway.

I enjoyed it, but I doubt I'll read it a second time.

If this was an old story tho, perhaps you already know all this, and tour new stories are far better. Lol

Anyway... Keep writing. Keep learning. And good luck with the rest of your writings. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 46 . 10/9
Ah, I see you aren't familiar with the Centaur myths, and may jave missed the not-mentioned-yet-hinted-at fate of umbridge.

Cebtaurs are INFAMOUS in mythology for RAPING young girls.

Hermione also knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

And based on how umbridge acted afterwards, I think she had some serious trauma from finding out just how BIG centaurs' male parts are. _

Personally I think that may have been even crueler than just killing her. But she DID deserve it. *Snickers*

I do hope Dobby castrated ron as was implied tho. _

I may not like Tom's father -leaving his own child like that certantly entitled Tom to take revenge- but his mother was a million times worse.

Love Potion is cute in fairytales, but not remotly so in real life.

I doubt they could have controlled Hermione's actions tho. She's not the type to jump at every emotion she feels.

But you DID say there was more than lovepotion in that mix, so I'm chalking her behavior up to the other things.

(If -I- woke up /suddenly felt in love with someone I normally despised one day, my FIRST actions would be to see a doctor. And that's when I DON'T believe in love potions.

When you know they exist, and you know someone might use them on you, you jump to conclusions and reject what you feel

That's what any normal person would do.

But with obliviates and compulsions... that's a whole other ballgame )
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 28 . 10/8
Oh, Draco... /facepalms

Unicorn hair wand does not lend itself to the Dark Arts... you wouldn't be able to cast so much as a cutting curse. Lol

Very In Character tho. Kudos for that! _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 10/8
I agree with you about Neville's grandma.

And kudos for using logical medival school rules against Snape! _

(When there exists a law that says it's legal to kill a welshman inside the walls of London after midnight, provided you use a longbow -and there is- that is STILL legal... then whatever the founders set down as law ...1000 years ago? 5000?... must also still be valid. Especially as the wizarding world is behind the times in general. Lol

But hey! At least the husband is not the legal ow er of his wife's hair, like in SOME american states! _
(Or just one specific one. Lol)

Keep writing tho. This story is great. _