Reviews for Faery Heroes
kpkokn chapter 16 . 10/18
leaving his wand isn't like leaving his license. it makes no sense cause he's a battle hardened soldier leaving his weapon when he knows a war is here. soldiers rarely leave home unarmed.
OneBlindMouse chapter 50 . 10/15
Three scenes that stay in my mind...
1) Snape boiled to death
2) Neville facing his Grandmother
3) Ginny being mesmerized by her own reflection
I now know which fic to find those scenes in, but I used to fret for days searching through ffnet for that one perfect scene...

Very, very well done, well written, good grammar, fine orthography... Thank you for a good fic, a fun ride, something that is by far superior to books 5 to 7 of the original series!
Crest1 chapter 46 . 10/11
oregonbird
just download the story and delete what you do not like. It's what I do with any story that is basically promising but has elements that are annoying / disturbing / just plain wrong.

_~
Crest1 chapter 3 . 10/11
For everyone who is majorly annoyed with Hermione in this chapter - just replace and insert:

"Hermione, stop it. You are behaving like a know-it-all - do we need to remind you what that will end in? You should know better, Missy!"
Luna's anger and Harry's downtrodden face pulled Hermione out of her rant. A quick look to her lovers showed her how much she was moving down the wrong path. Again. Luna's eyes were blazing with anger, and Harry looked hurt, almost in tears.
She deflated.
"I'm sorry, Harry, Luna… it's just…"
"No, it is not!" Luna said, sternly. "It is not 'just'. You are being unjust. Unjust towards Harry, unjust towards Dobby and every single house elf. Talk to them. Listen to them. They do not want to be free. They want a bond with a loving, caring family. Do you really think that Harry will give them anything else?" she demanded.
Hermione could not meet her blazing gaze.
"… I am sorry," she said in a small voice.
"…not me you should tell that to…", Luna added
Hermione took a deep breath.
"Harry, I am sorry, I did not have any right at all to tell you off… I just want to help them…"
"I know," Harry said, " I know you want what is the best for them, but… talk to Dobby. Talk to Winky. They do not want to be free. They want good masters, that is all."
He took a breath and changed subjects.
"I gave the Triwiz money to Fred and George, getting a bigger cut of the profit from their store this time."

Muuuuuch better. I absolutely loathe downtrodden henpecked Harry.
oregonbird chapter 46 . 10/9
I'm reading along, enjoying a chapter... and then the author snarks, snarls, demeans, threatens, whines, or furies at their readers. Okay. Not good, but onward. Then it happens again at the end of the next chapter, and the next, AND the next! and all the enjoyment is buried under another avalanche of anger. I'm paid off for continuing to read *despite* the continual drain on my good nature with another diatribe, mocking and denouncing yet another half-dozen readers. So - since I've let myself get caught in the story - I try to ignore the author's continual anger and abuse of their readers... but it keeps creeping in around the edges, I can't flip to the next chapter without seeing the flames. Its horrible. I'm one of the people being insulted, how can I not be? I'm reading, and the author loathes their readers and denounces them at the end of EVERY DAMN CHAPTER.

I make a point of reccing good writing to others, but at this point it would be like reccing a slow-acting poison. I'm going to try to forget I ever made the mistake of continuing to engage with this excuse to lure victims.
jimmy.oz chapter 9 . 10/7
from what I see there should be a few lemons or at least not so many innuendos that it wont be funny as much but great chapter especially the xeno part.
EZChunka chapter 27 . 10/6
Great chapter! Snape never worked for me in the books as a hidden hero. The movies made it slightly more believable. I've always felt Rowling, while a creative writer, is a train wreck of a person, and not someone I'd allow anywhere near my family.
typo chapter 49 . 10/3
You knowing left me - You knowingly left me
typo chapter 49 . 10/3
to sooth - to soothe
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 50 . 9/30
Enjoyed the story thanks
noylj chapter 46 . 9/25
Slughorn proved he was great at potions. All we know from Canon is that Snape was talented as a student, so he was at least adequate as a master.
noylj chapter 38 . 9/25
Don't believe anything . If the depot. Of mysteries functions well in any way, Bumbles has no control over knowledge about it. The man's sphere of influence is a combination of incompetence and I'll intentions
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 9/23
Interesting story.
jlhudso78 chapter 18 . 9/11
q
Why has he not just killed her? he did snape, and unbridge is just as bad? is he really to soft?
6,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »