Reviews for Faery Heroes
jada951 chapter 30 . 9/16
Love the LOTR rèferences, Precious!
Khatix chapter 16 . 9/16
Harry forgetting his wand was just plot forced stupidity seeing how often he used it on the Dursleys, around the house, as well as deactivating the sensor node. He spent the last 12 years fighting for his life and he knows hes in a hostile environment. There is no way he would forget his wand, that is about as likely as a soldier taking a stroll thru hostile area without taking a single gun. Face it, it was just plot forced stupidity and nothing more the whole drivers license analogy is moot seeing how said persons life for the past 10 years depend on keeping said license on hand.
Khatix chapter 11 . 9/16
Shouldn't bother replying to those who don't want to register for free using a junk email account, regular email account, or their secure account used only for certain things. Would be surprised how useful a general email account is for everyday things while another is used strictly for other things involving money. Even have a household email account used for online ordering of delivery food and other things.
just a fool. age, 2 times the war does not change his stupidity
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 9/12
Wondering just what made Harry so angry at the "cowardly redhead". (Ron)
Elysium chapter 50 . 8/29
...this really isn't that funny.

I KNOW it's supposed to be a humor fic, but I never laughed ONCE.

Granted, that's the LEAST of my problems with this story, but...
Tagolik chapter 29 . 8/28
So, I really enjoy this story overall, but this chapter contains a massive error. When Luna presents the thieving outfits, she states that she used leather because it is more durable than acromantula silk. That statement is incorrect. On average, spider silk has higher tensile strength than most forms of steel. This means that even if acromantula only have average strength silk, that silk still has a tensile strength over thirty times the tensile strength of leather. Basically, a spider silk outfit would be far more tear resistant than a leather outfit. It would also be more flexible, and easier to get on and off. This story is still very entertaining, I'm just a ridiculous nerd that tends to notice (and over think) mechanical properties.
KashianXanthe chapter 50 . 8/27
This was an interesting story. Thanks for the good read.
KashianXanthe chapter 43 . 8/27
That’s really respectable of Harry to suggest Neville.
Bronze chapter 33 . 8/27
Well, the Dire Misfortune that MoooRon suffers will never be enough! As to the differences between the two Slughorns doesn't really matter. One's as dead as their former universe and the other's an unknown at the moment. Though I'm sure there's at least one point in common. Both told Riddle about Horcruxes. And I'm sure there's more to it than what's been said in canon. I really can't see someone that knowledgable just offhandedly telling a student about something so dark and evil after a short talk. It would have to have been an ongoing discussion about various topics before anything like them could possibly come up.
I don 't know if it fanfiction or canon but I thought you had to give up any position in the ministry once you became a professor at Hogwarts. Now I know damn well this wouldn't apply to Fumblemort as if it did, he's amend anything so he could keep all three jobs at the same time. But only him! Anywho, with Fudge gone, where does Umbitches authority come form? Is the new Minister that stupid that he keeps such a person as Umbitch around? Or is it more a case of her having blackmail material on him? I really doubt ANY of the teachers nor students would tell the DMLE if McGonagall transfigured her into a frog and tossed her into Black Lake with the Giant Squid. If it eats her, no great loss. If it doesn't, then she freezes to death in the winter. And again no great loss.
EmiSchwalger chapter 1 . 8/25
Just found this story and I’m super excited to read it!
Nymeria chapter 17 . 8/22
The should not destroy the Horkroxes if Voldemort notices it. It would be better to collect them and destroy them, after Voldemort is dead, in one go. So there would be no risk of him creating new ones.
Bookworm5556 chapter 3 . 8/12
Damn I'm kinda mad at myself now. for years I've been putting off reading this story as the first two chapters kept putting me off to the point that I would start reading something else. usually larceny lechery and luna lovegood. but once you get past the beginning (I mean really? Santa? bah) it's not th st bad and gets better. hopefully even more so as it's still not the best I've ever read far from it (note still better writing than many an actually published work). so hers hoping it continues to improve the further into it I get'
lorlorgrace chapter 3 . 8/11
I'm so glad I found this story again!
6,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »