Reviews for Faery Heroes
I am Lord Badass all are silenced by my departure!
Acute-angle-101 chapter 50 . 8/12
This is such a good story! 10/10 would def read again lol. One of my favorites!
pudentane chapter 50 . 8/8
Great story, enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
kynan99 chapter 3 . 7/31
Thanks
Katzztar chapter 17 . 7/28
I know this story's been up for some time now, but don't care, I'm still gonna leave a review and reply to the ANs ;)

At first I liked Molly, but by time the 5th book came out I had been rereading the 4 ealier books and I caught some things that slipped by in the first reading. It was then that I started to not like Molly and book 5 came out, I hated her.
Its book 2 that she really started to show she's not that great.

When the kids rescue Harry and take him to the Burrow, the twins try to tell Molly how the Dursleys mistreated Harry. One twin tells her that they were starving Harry, and Molly's response was to yell "You!" at him then butter a roll and hand it to Harry while ignoring the claims of mistreatment. W_T_F! I always took the action of her giving him a roll at that moment as confirmation that she did hear her son say Harry was being mistreated but she refused to act, like oh tell authorities about it. (Bones was trustworthy)
But that's not all, when flooing for the first time, Molly fusses about what would they say to the Dursleys If Harry had an accident in the floo system. Harry relies that the Dursleys would laugh at the idea of Harry getting lost up a chimney. Molly paused for a moment before continuing on. This means she did hear him and knew something wasn't right. Again she does nothing, not even ask Harry for clairification or a someone to confide in.
lunadream13 chapter 50 . 7/22
Fun story
old-crow chapter 48 . 7/20
Hi,

Should you ever find yourself revising chapters, pleas consider adding a page or three detailing a Riddle/Malfoy takedown. It was the stated purpose for their going back and adding an extra 1,000 words or so in a 245K word story doesn't sound like a hardship.

Crow
I'm so glad I re-read this story again, it never gets dull which is the sign of a true classic!
Gah! Crying!
old-crow chapter 19 . 7/19
Hi,

As one liners go, I couldn't resist. I offer my apologies in advance.
...
If you will allow me to beat a dead horse for a moment: Molly was joking about using a love potion on Arthur in book 3. We found out that Voldie was conceived by Merope Gaunt using a love potion to date-rape Tom Riddle in book 6. Did Rowling not realize how messed up that is?
...
Perhaps she knew Mr. Cosby?

Cheers
MichaelCCC98 chapter 50 . 7/18
finished this after leaving it for ages, and it's wormed it's way as one of my favourite HP fics along with Black Comedy. thank you.

wwww. W WW. WWVW Cw w
W WVW
we. Wwvwwwwwww
noylj chapter 32 . 7/10
Leaving Hoggy would have been the best decision after the first potions “lesson.”
Also, Minnie needs to see the harm she is doing Griffindor, and Harry in particular.
noylj chapter 30 . 7/10
Need more death and destruction
Right now, Harry will still all the DEs in control after he kills Voldemort and, I trust, Bumblemore
Reader chapter 8 . 7/4
"Ron was not, by anyone's definition, in a good state. His eyes were glazed over, and his hanging jaw allowed a trail of drool to flow down onto his robes. A quick poke, courtesy of Harry's foot, showed him to be completely dead to the world."

Isn't that how Ron is every time food is placed before him? I mean, he's not shoveling it down his throat, because there is no food, but I really can't see what is wrong with him being in his natural state. Besides, as Hermione pointed out, it isn't going to do any damage that excessive inbreeding hasn't already done.
5,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »