Reviews for Faery Heroes
Marcii Winters chapter 50 . 1/25
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE AND I LOVED IT!
THIS STORY AS A WHOLE IS PROBABLY IN MY TOP 5 FAVORITE HARRY POTTER FICS!
I WAS A BIT SKEPTICAL ABOUT THE FIRST CHAPTER WHEN LITERALLY *SANTA* SHOWED UP, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!
Marcii Winters chapter 47 . 1/25
I ALWAYS LOVE WHEN HARRY DECIDES TO BECOME A TEACHER!
NOT MANY TIME TRAVEL FICS I'VE READ EVER END WITH HIM BECOMING A PROFESSOR BUT THE ONES I'VE FOUND, I'VE FALLEN ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH!
Marcii Winters chapter 42 . 1/25
HARRY'S ENCOUNTER WITH AMELIA LEFT ME GIGGLING
I LOVED THE WHOLE SCENE SO FUCKING MUCH!
Marcii Winters chapter 29 . 1/24
OKAY BUT I'M IN THE LOVE WITH THE HEIST SHIT NOW THAT THE AUTHORITIES ARE INVOLVED!
THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOL!
Marcii Winters chapter 7 . 1/24
THE ENTIRE PARAGRAPH OF ALLITERATION HAD ME GIGGLING SO MUCH, I LOVED!
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 48 . 1/19
no brilliant, who wouldnt use a time turner to get rid of tommy boy :D
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 44 . 1/19
yep dislike Ron, go ahead and mangle him boo hoo
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 41 . 1/19
i like Ginny as a character, i really do however i dislike the pairing a lot
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 40 . 1/19
i also really dislike lupin and thought the whole pairing was dumb, just so JKR could kill the pair and make HP a godfather meh
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 28 . 1/19
Cissy can be a fun character either way, much like Daphne Greengrass looking forward to more
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 6 . 1/18
wanting Harry weak is pretty cannon, he has to die after all so no training for you bub
Wheezy52 chapter 50 . 1/15
Such a hysterical and well- crafted story! I love your intros to each disclaimer too. Your take on time travel is unique and such a pleasure to read.
Wentley chapter 50 . 1/11
I can’t remember if I reviewed this before, but wanted you to know that I love this story, and it makes me laugh every time I reread it. Is it crackish? Sure! Doesn’t make it any less fun to read. Thanks!
Jaoheah chapter 3 . 1/7
Horcruxes
Sterling-Ag chapter 28 . 1/6
This is a good story so far I have really enjoyed reading it. I think the Weasley bashing is a little over the top but that's your prerogative. I can see your viewpoint to an extent anyways. The main thing I have an issue with is all the insults to JKR in your chapter introductions. That's awful disrespectful to someone who's sandbox you're playing in. No, she's not a perfect author but she did give us one heck of a world to play around in. there's a reason you are writing a fanfiction about her stories and she's not writing a fan fiction about one of yours.
6,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »