Reviews for Faery Heroes
osirisreborn990 chapter 4 . 2/15/2021
I'm just noticing that in his conversation with Lilith, Harry says they should thank her but he doesn't actually thank her.

Lilith also makes a compelling reason for shifting to the new timestream, but doesn't really explain why she didn't move them back along their own timestream

other than that, loving the development and setup so far!
IloveHeat chapter 32 . 2/13/2021
I’ve always wondered why people continue to read a story they don’t enjoy (referencing your response to DEAD TURTLE). What an idiot if he put that into a review.
I love this story. I am glad I’m getting a chance to read it. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2021
Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood, Death's Pride, and A Black Comedy
khatre chapter 41 . 2/9/2021
Before marriage was a Legal institution it was a Religious institution.
To be honest it should have stayed that way.
No government Anywhere has ANY right to be involved in peoples Private Relationships. The "Legal" institution of marriage is just exactly that.
long.star14 chapter 27 . 2/7/2021
okay is peeves my favorite Fae Puck because if so you my hat's off to you for thinking of that that just makes him even cooler
zthespaz chapter 11 . 2/5/2021
“packed with moronsMolly Weasley
Wrabbit75 chapter 11 . 2/3/2021
You're one of the few authors I've come across that correctly spell apparation instead of apparition, and the only one I've seen correctly pluralize horcrux. Nice attention to detail.
sctavis chapter 41 . 2/1/2021
I just began reading your disclaimers on every chapter. They make my nights. Much love for such talent. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/30/2021
Tl;dr at the end. Sorry for this. Studying has infected me

In response to the general disdain about the legalities and fairness of Ginny's punishment vs. Draco's, taking into account the crimes of the trio:

In my opinion, I think I'd agree with how the story ended. I understand that yes, it could have been handled more fairly, and yes, giving Draco a chance over Ginny is wrong, but I think that is acceptably played out in reality. The point isn't that it's morally correct, seeing as from my point of view the characters aren't exactly... Well, put it this way.

Harry was subjected to abuse throughout his childhood, manipulation and violence in his teens, along with being a major component in two wars throughout several years of his life, to tell the short story.

Luna grew up with a strange father, good as he may be, and was bullied and ostracised for five years along with losing said father and going through two wars.

Hermione certainly had less issues than Luna and Harry did, but she was also manipulated and lied to, and went through two wars. She also was in a relationship with the other two, therefore she was likely influenced by them, not to mention that, in their timeline, many of their friends joined the death eaters or died, leaving them without people to reflect or emulate.

In general, I'd say that while they don't hurt anyone who doesn't somewhat deserve it (at least not purposefully) their morals wouldn't exactly be perfect after all that. The way it was written reflected that, whether intended or not, and nobody ever claimed that they were the good guys. In actuality, they themselves said that they weren't perfect: the whole 'white stag represents nobility, but also danger for those morally wrong' thing portrays that quite well, to put it less than eloquently.

Someone had also mentioned their own crimes. I don't understand why? This fanfic is from their perspective and why would they punish themselves?

As for my opinion about the story after that practical essay, it was great! I love the little references and things dotted around, and clearly I enjoy the psychological aspects. I especially enjoyed the part with the dmle, for some reason.

Tl;dr, the trio went through a lot that would generally twist morals, of course they wouldn't care about fairness. Also why would it be written differently, after all, they are the ones doing the punishing, and you can't expect them to not be vindicative. I think the ending was perfectly fitting and very well written, so well done.
Also sorry for the long review.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/30/2021
Just wanted to say that I particularly enjoy this book, I generally look for ones in which Harry is more intelligent or even just well informed. Add that onto the Robin Hood element and the moral ambiguity, along with the cooperation with the dmle, and this may very well turn out to be my favourite combination of themes. I also enjoyed the Call of Cthulu references.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/27/2021
This story never gets old, I don't remember how often I've read it over the years but it's still awesome!
Geovanni Luciano chapter 19 . 1/19/2021
Molly joking about love potions and Arthur needing a little push? I think our definitions on humor may be a lot different.
4fundaore chapter 31 . 1/18/2021
Thanks
hpdg chapter 43 . 1/16/2021
what happened to the piss thing with ron though
lilyfoster23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Would never read this because Severus is my favorite character
6,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »