Reviews for Faery Heroes
csheila chapter 45 . 10/25
This is not good, winky should have caughtnit
csheila chapter 44 . 10/25
No, Ron is Ron.

It gets reinforced by his mother and pure-blood culture.

Think of any other third-rate athlete at a lower-tier school. Then imagine him as your supervisor
csheila chapter 43 . 10/25
The perfect thing will blow up on campus. Let's see if Albus reversesit
csheila chapter 42 . 10/25
Good for Amelia

A fitting end to the DE’s
csheila chapter 41 . 10/25
Obtaining pity is an obsessive’s strategy. Don't fall for it. She is the most dangerous
csheila chapter 40 . 10/25
Great chapter but man purebloods are idiots. They don't even realize someone robbed them.
csheila chapter 39 . 10/24
Great speech about Lupin

I know you won't, but don't hook Tonks with Harry. I hate those stories. I dislike the power imbalance. Harry also needs more of a nurturer.
csheila chapter 38 . 10/24
Yikes

Something bad is coming. You left enough hints

Terrific and insightful chapter
csheila chapter 37 . 10/24
What great revenge. Subtle but destructive
csheila chapter 36 . 10/24
Oh man, they need to tell the muggles so they can close the cases.
csheila chapter 35 . 10/24
Don't apologize for nailing Agusta

Great scene with “Lily.” his explanation made sense given where Tom landed. But I doubt Voldiewould have let himlive
csheila chapter 34 . 10/24
A great set of vignettes. A good job teaching the other students. I appreciate how Neville indirectly picked up the lesson.

It's nice to see their fear of Lilith. It shows they are not wholly arrogant, which is a plus.

I loved the banter before sex. We can share affection and sensuality with the characters, we don't need the mechanics. They see three have taken on a life and not even Luna would welcome an audience. Well, maybe
csheila chapter 33 . 10/24
I love how Slughorn handled the first class. Thanks for taking the time and effort to fully discuss the questions.

Dumbles’ fuckery hurt so many people. I hate the stories where it's obvious he set up the Potters and the Longbottoms. Good stories require length and depth so he has to hang around. But gosh, the opportunity to see him dead speeds my reading.

The one prediction I await is 12 kids. Other fanfic writers have made all the next gens kids belong to Harry. Shrug
csheila chapter 32 . 10/24
You get the stop writing because you are showing Canon up. Take heart.

These three are forgetting “even a muppet can land a lucky shot.” (From Robst and countless other fanfics. I am not hip enough to know the movie.) They need to worry about Moron and Draco.

Dumbles know he killed Snape. I expect it to get ugly soon
csheila chapter 31 . 10/24
This was a great chapter but it's getting frustrating to see the Dark’s win. Of course, I could just read faster.

You are right not to write more details. The innuendo and better is mor run
6,681 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »