Reviews for Faery Heroes
csheila chapter 15 . 10/23
Wow, a deserved ending. I might have disagreed until you described Dudley’s future

I love to see Harry acknowledging his love for the girls. The same goes for his planning. We always saw a desperate and reactionary Harry. I hope we get similar insights with the girls
csheila chapter 14 . 10/23
Thanks for all the detail on how to break wards.

I would tip off the muggles, it may solve murders
csheila chapter 13 . 10/23
Brutal outcome
csheila chapter 12 . 10/23
Canon had no room for anything but pain for Harry
csheila chapter 11 . 10/23
Good job with Ollivander.

The Goblins are more realistic in your story. They won't track down his theft. But I am surprised he didn't add the girls to the account
csheila chapter 10 . 10/23
He had to handle Vernon this way.

It's sad because Canon implied Hermione and her folks had no relationship.

But yeah they need their place. Even if it's the Rookery
csheila chapter 9 . 10/23
I can't recall the fanfic but one speculated Dumbles also removed the sink and set a different password to enter.

My favorite by many is that Weasel was a Parlsemouth.
csheila chapter 7 . 10/23
Terrific. The is for letting Luna be Luna
csheila chapter 6 . 10/22
A terrific explanation for Poppy.
csheila chapter 5 . 10/22
Great backstories.

Let the trio take out the turncoats. I just hope Neville isn’t one of them
csheila chapter 4 . 10/22
Insightful talk with the Queen.

I love the sniping. It's nothing like Ron and Hermione since these three respect each other. But Hermione still reacts violently and must learn
csheila chapter 3 . 10/22
Thanks for having them shut Hermione down on the elves. It represents her worst tendencies. Namely her inability to double-check her moral assumptions (authority and elves). It's fatal for an academic and harmful for a politician.

Lunar Harmony became my favorite when I realized all three need each other. I don't mind Daphne or Susan but Luna balances Hermione. Harry deserves all the affection he can get.

csheila chapter 2 . 10/22
I agree with the money conversion. Thanks for killing the twin speech. The same goes for broken English.

Let take Marauder level revenge
csheila chapter 1 . 10/22
An excellent adventure begins
Names chapter 28 . 10/20
Draco’s inner monologue that he believes himself to be cunning is rather amusing.
6,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »