Reviews for Faery Heroes
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
"Winky and Dobby! We traveled in time, so they're still alive! Both elves had died in the Battle of Hogwarts in the old timeline, but that was not going to happen now. They would live for much longer and be much happier, he would make sure of it." - Yay! for Dobby and Winky's survival, I say, as a huge fan of Dobby.

"If you weren't so happy working here, I'd steal you away in an instant." "Harry Potter sir wants Dobby to be his elf?" This thought had Dobby's ears perk up, "Dobby is being very happy to be Master Harry Potter sir's elf!" His little friend's enthusiasm brought a smile to his face. "I'm happy you're happy. There's just one problem, I don't know how to take on a house-elf. Is there some ritual or oath we need to go through?" "No, Master Harry Potter sir. Master Harry Potter sir said he wanted to have Dobby as his elf, and Dobby wanted to be his elf. Now Dobby is Master Harry Potter sir's elf!" - AW!

"Harry stood where he was for several minutes before he made his way from the corridor. He needed to hear someone speak in an understandable manner to get Dobby's peculiar speech out of his head." - Hehehe.

"Rowling said that a galleon was equivalent to five pounds; she also said she was bad at math." - The bad at math thing I can believe, since she also gave magical and muggle prices for "Quidditch through the ages" and "Fantastic beasts and where to find them" that suggest a totally different conversion rate for galleons, sickles and knuts respectively.
apAidan chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
it says something about Harry's state of mind if he's seeking out Fred and George for normal conversation.

I think the concept of Harry and the hospital wing comes from the fact while he wasn't really constantly there, it was usually very dramatic when he was. And that made a bigger impression. Quite a number of his visits were following something very traumatic, and dramatic, and some of the others played out in front of most of the school.

Also, I think Poppy really liked him, so that led to the permanently assigned bed mythos.

Nice touch with the twins. Too many people either have the twins as certified genius, along with being certifiable, who were totally clueless to what others in their family were doing, or as sadistic bullies who masked their cruelty as pranking. I think you've got them in sort of a middle ground, and Harry's working with them but still keeping an eye on them because if they're half as savvy as they would have to be, they had to have some sort of clue as to what was going on. A good portion of the reason for their success is their ability to read people.

Looking forward to the reunion in the next installment, though I'm wondering if Harry's going to own up to the elf business before or after his first snog / romp in the hay with Hermione.

apAidan
The Dain chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
How could the twins possibly earn back their invested money quickly enough for Harry to consider them a goldmine - in a time of civil war? It's one thing for them to be successful with their business in book six (before presumably being forced to go on the run in the seventh), but it's a bit of a stretch for them to become outright financiers for anything Harry plans to do (except in the extreme long term). They're newly started out shop owners, not industry tycoons.
southern-reader chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Good start.

I always thought that Voldie couldn't make any more anchors though. He was supposedly maxed out.

Anyway, not sure how many times Harry was in the tender care of Poppy. Frankly, I loathe her. There is no way she DIDN'T know about Harry being mistreated, yet did nothing.
sallymae53 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Very nice honey keep it up
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Is this just going to be Harry-Hermione-Luna?
Dll chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Interesting start to a time travel story.

Your faeries aren't related to the ones in "The Dresden Files", right?
god of all chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
white-winds hunter chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
very interesting story. keep going
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome first chapter. Attacking the muggles has got to be the most suicidal move ever. Doesn't matter how strong you are when they have quantity on top of quantity, but no one ever accused Moldybut of being sane.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Logic, the enemy of 90% of magicals
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I've never read a fic in which the Potter's were decended of Robin of Lockley...interesting...
04farrellr chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Interesting I think I've seen this plot before I think the author did a one-shot of Luna trying to take over the north pole
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Huh... this story is partially senseless, look even if there was a war against magicals it would not have killed Happiness World Wide, two world wars didn't kill it so that war wouldn't have either.

Also how do going to save a alternate universe save their own? Because that is what you are saying they are doing, going to save an alternate universe, not their own, why would they bother themselves with it? Again as I said at the start, senseless.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this sounds like it will be a great story, i hope that luna can get into hogwarts at the same time as harry and hermione
6,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 435 442 443 444 445 446 Next »