Reviews for Faery Heroes
RobC chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Cool, lunar harmony version of the death eater bandits!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
nice chapter
Paladeus chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Hidy hidy,

References, eh?

In no particular order, me thinks:

1) "Luna, take your hands out of his pants!" - "Aw!" - I think there was one where Harry went uber powerful by Seel'vor where it was Tonks and Remus (Harry goes back in time after Hermione dies, Harry makes the quip.) "Open Wide the Gates of Time - Harry version" I think.

2) "Mush!" Where Luna smacks Harry's bottom. My own "Death's Pride" fic within the mind of Hermione.

3) Naughty Nurses - Larceny Lechery and Luna Lovegood by .. Uh.. Rorschach's Blot, I think?

4) Foxes Fox and Hound - Possibly from the same story as well (confirmed it was Rorschach's Blot.)

5) Possibly, the "symbol"/calling card they are considering leaving could be a variation of that last story, as well, with the Fox and the Hound mark for the sky.

Not sure if those are the ones you were referring to, but the ones I caught.

Something else I hadn't considered was tying in "Nottinghamshire" to your story via the Robin Hood concept. "Sheriff of Nottingham" could be land acquired by the Potters or it could have been the point of origin for where they began their takeovers and the like.

I enjoyed the chapter. I'm actually enjoying the story. I'd have preferred a last thought as the green light zoomed in on him that Harry had be something along the lines of "Perhaps we should have confirmed I HAD the horcrux before doing this..." or "shoulda got one more romp in the hay first... bugger." Or just something witty, sarcastic, amusing or any combination of those or something. The last thought being of Luna's face being full of anger actually shocked me. Not bad, I just had to toss in some levity for myself (not a fan of angst, which I know this isn't, but meh.)

Probably my only actual dislike was that the chapter ended. I'm enjoying the story.

Adieu and I'll probably be recommending this in my next chapter of Pride, so's you know.

Kevin
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
nice start
Asura Greed chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood! Thats the only one Im familiar with. Either that or the other two are to subtle for me to catch.
firelordeg chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
fantastic story hope to see more a.s.a.l.a. (as soon as life allows)
ZeroLink21 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
very interesting cantwait for motre keep up the good work
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Well, that is certainly one way to get rid of it. Wonder who he will meet instead of Dumbly? Since the old fart isn't quite dead yet... Maybe the Fae Queen, or some very very confused(and proud in James' case) parents? Eh, fun times are to be had anyway!
Although... It never was confirmed if he only saw that because he was the master of death or not... and I doubt that would carry over... Eh... Whatever you choose to do with it should be neat.

Yay wardbreaker theives! I love theif!Harry stories, rare as they are. Him or Dobby, like in Death's Pride, Dogs I love that elf... It would be kinda cool if you made it so in the past that all the foxes had elf partners in crime as a tradition, so Dobby could be Harry's. I think that would be a really cool little addition, if you wanted to give Dobby more screen time, but I'm sure whatever you do will be fun to read anyway!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
love it hope you update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
i can't wait until you get to the robberies i just love luna's comments i can only imagine what she will come up with and then we have the devious mind of hermione and harry with luna's twist i am sure it will be a great story hell it already is a great story. just love it. this is the first time i have ever read a harry potter with luna/hermione pairing who will rob almost everyone blind. also can you make the dursleys pay for what they have done i also look forward to next year with umbridge and also the summer with sirius. please keep up the good work look forward to the next chapter.

ps please don't make dumbledore the good guy in anyway i really can't stand his incompitence it is that or he is just the bad guy.
TatsuDragonKing chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
i'm pretty sure the bit with Luna's hand, Potters as thieves, and the Japanese Tentacle monster are all references to Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!, a fic i discovered recently and absolutely love!
Patrick S chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
funny so far
Soul Painted Black chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
its hardly the admins its a watchdog group that was based on twitter but have since moved to a unknown site that mass reports and generally trolls the same group is responsible for a mass ban on gaia online and a few other sites to my limited knowledge
Ibskib chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Nice start I've always been a fan of H/Hr/L both of the girls are so awesome that it just seems wrong to leave one of them out :-)
Good to see Harry rein the twins in a bit, I've never understood why so many authors just let him accept the fact that they sell love potions, especially after he learns the truth of Voldemort's origins.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 3 . 7/3/2012