Reviews for Faery Heroes
csheila chapter 17 . 10/23/2021
Bracing but good.

I don't blame him for not teaching the DA. If they had so many traitors, it's not worth it. Still, he needs to help those who remained loyal (like Neville)
csheila chapter 16 . 10/23/2021
Excellent job.

I never understood why Sirius took it all from Molly. But she likely was poisoning him.

I hope Harry continues to attack her. It puts a smile on my face
csheila chapter 15 . 10/23/2021
Wow, a deserved ending. I might have disagreed until you described Dudley’s future

I love to see Harry acknowledging his love for the girls. The same goes for his planning. We always saw a desperate and reactionary Harry. I hope we get similar insights with the girls
csheila chapter 14 . 10/23/2021
Thanks for all the detail on how to break wards.

I would tip off the muggles, it may solve murders
csheila chapter 13 . 10/23/2021
Brutal outcome
csheila chapter 12 . 10/23/2021
Canon had no room for anything but pain for Harry
csheila chapter 11 . 10/23/2021
Good job with Ollivander.

The Goblins are more realistic in your story. They won't track down his theft. But I am surprised he didn't add the girls to the account
csheila chapter 10 . 10/23/2021
He had to handle Vernon this way.

It's sad because Canon implied Hermione and her folks had no relationship.

But yeah they need their place. Even if it's the Rookery
csheila chapter 9 . 10/23/2021
I can't recall the fanfic but one speculated Dumbles also removed the sink and set a different password to enter.

My favorite by many is that Weasel was a Parlsemouth.
csheila chapter 7 . 10/23/2021
Terrific. The is for letting Luna be Luna
csheila chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
A terrific explanation for Poppy.
csheila chapter 5 . 10/22/2021
Great backstories.

Let the trio take out the turncoats. I just hope Neville isn’t one of them
csheila chapter 4 . 10/22/2021
Insightful talk with the Queen.

I love the sniping. It's nothing like Ron and Hermione since these three respect each other. But Hermione still reacts violently and must learn
csheila chapter 3 . 10/22/2021
Thanks for having them shut Hermione down on the elves. It represents her worst tendencies. Namely her inability to double-check her moral assumptions (authority and elves). It's fatal for an academic and harmful for a politician.

Lunar Harmony became my favorite when I realized all three need each other. I don't mind Daphne or Susan but Luna balances Hermione. Harry deserves all the affection he can get.

csheila chapter 2 . 10/22/2021
I agree with the money conversion. Thanks for killing the twin speech. The same goes for broken English.

Let take Marauder level revenge