Reviews for Faery Heroes
csheila chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
A terrific explanation for Poppy.
csheila chapter 5 . 10/22/2021
Great backstories.

Let the trio take out the turncoats. I just hope Neville isn’t one of them
csheila chapter 4 . 10/22/2021
Insightful talk with the Queen.

I love the sniping. It's nothing like Ron and Hermione since these three respect each other. But Hermione still reacts violently and must learn
csheila chapter 3 . 10/22/2021
Thanks for having them shut Hermione down on the elves. It represents her worst tendencies. Namely her inability to double-check her moral assumptions (authority and elves). It's fatal for an academic and harmful for a politician.

Lunar Harmony became my favorite when I realized all three need each other. I don't mind Daphne or Susan but Luna balances Hermione. Harry deserves all the affection he can get.

csheila chapter 2 . 10/22/2021
I agree with the money conversion. Thanks for killing the twin speech. The same goes for broken English.

Let take Marauder level revenge
csheila chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
An excellent adventure begins
Names chapter 28 . 10/20/2021
Draco’s inner monologue that he believes himself to be cunning is rather amusing.
Love potions chapter 19 . 10/20/2021
Didn’t the twins sell love potions in their shop as well? Unless they were joke positions that didn’t have the advertised effect, that’s messed up. Love potions are messed up as a concept.
Xeno chapter 9 . 10/19/2021
Love the idea that Xeno Lovegood is actually a monster in a duel. I could see you being able to spin that he just knows so many weird and unusual spells that fighting him is just incredibly unbalancing.
Population chapter 2 . 10/19/2021
I always though Rowling’s population numbers for wizarding Britain made little sense. I’m pretty sure she says somewhere they have 3000 wizards. This does not at all jive with the extremely complex government system we see with lots of different offices and positions. For a government of the size we see, you’d probably need a hundred thousand minimum which I think is a more reasonable number.
yochan123 chapter 49 . 10/9/2021
Man it took too long for justice to be netted out
yochan123 chapter 44 . 10/9/2021
Ron was portrayed as a lazy, jealous, petty, self-centered, stupid asshole, even as early as book 3.

Yeah I got the same feeling when I read it as a kid
yochan123 chapter 43 . 10/9/2021
I'm only fifteen, yet I've already fought a genocidal Dark Lord three times and saved the school once for certain and arguably two other times as well, achievements that would be incredible enough for someone twice my age. It's selfish of me, I know, but I think I've earned a year off with no responsibilities other than being a good boyfriend and doing well in my studies."

Word. Ron Weasley was always defensive of his ideas and his ideas alone. But he’s mostly wrong
yochan123 chapter 42 . 10/9/2021
Fourteen years, I watched and waited. You. Did. Nothing.

"My actions, on the other hand, have yielded actual results. In six months I have ripped away the financial support of a full half of the 'Imperiused' Death Eaters and their sympathizers. Corrupt nobles are reduced to paupers; no longer do they have the means to push forward their agenda of oppression or to fund more direct means of changing magical society into their vision of a Pureblood utopia. Why give up a method I know to work for one that clearly does not?"
yochan123 chapter 40 . 10/9/2021
Totally agree here like he has no reason not to contact Harry unless it was guilt

The fact that he's looked down upon by society means he should value his close relationship with James and Lily, and through them Harry, more, not less. While him never contacting Harry before book 3 can be explained away, the same can't be said for him lying to Harry about his connection to James or him ignoring the boy after his introduction. If Harry can send letters back and forth with a wanted mass-murderer, I think Lupin could easily keep in touch, especially after book 5 and Sirius's death.
6,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »