Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
PhaedraZev chapter 34 . 3/30
Those two would get along splendidly if she knew Tom in his youth.
Also, that bonus scene scared me for a second until I realized what it was xD
PhaedraZev chapter 30 . 3/29
FYI, my friend and I are geeking out over how logical/brilliant that explanation is. She's super into fanfiction yet has never heard such a good explanation before about the trap. How has no one else thought of this?! It's brilliant!
PhaedraZev chapter 31 . 3/29
This is the first time I've heard a valid explanation for why Voldemort waited until the final task!
PhaedraZev chapter 27 . 3/29
Swindle that fucker out of ALL the coin! so was it only Dumbledore's manipulations or Bagman's that allowed Ron to be the hostage?
PhaedraZev chapter 27 . 3/29
I wonder how many people noticed the boggart? 10 bucks says that the hostage is Ron.. that would be funny.
PhaedraZev chapter 22 . 3/28
Dude, this was amazing! Dark, but amazing! I like all of the details you put into the ritual, and the stuff with Alain is a mind fuck. This was definitely a horror-level chapter (bravo!)
PhaedraZev chapter 21 . 3/28
Painful, but they're learning how to speak to her.
PhaedraZev chapter 19 . 3/28
Yo! Hell of an ending. Also, I cackled at the snapdragon comment.
PhaedraZev chapter 18 . 3/28
Wow... his parents failed big time to not even tell him about Jen after she came to live with Sirius.
PhaedraZev chapter 16 . 3/28
Revenge is sweet.
and of course she gets stuck with Danny. lol. No surprise there.
PhaedraZev chapter 15 . 3/28
Totally bingeing this story, lol. I'm relieved that your warning was to the letter, of them being discussed but not described. Also enjoying the world building and character interactions in general.
PhaedraZev chapter 11 . 3/28
I need you to know that my jaw literally dropped when I started Dumbledore's POV. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
PhaedraZev chapter 3 . 3/28
Wow. That "they're not children, they're muggles" comment really is a slap in the face. Yet, sadly, I'm more disturbed that Andromeda and Dora found ways to laugh it off.
Question, does Jenny continue to wear a blindfold? Only asking because the others were quick to think "bellatrix" so I wasn't sure if her eyes are exposed or not.
PhaedraZev chapter 2 . 3/28
OH MY GOD!
Sirius is going to kill her.
PhaedraZev chapter 1 . 3/28
Alright, before I read this, just wanna say that I appreciate how you've worded the warning. I've been mentally scarred from reading stories with pedophilia and realizing at the end that the rapists got away with it. Having the warning ahead of time helps A LOT. As does saying that the acts will be off-screen (as someone who visualizes what I read, that's an extra layer of trauma.) I'm not entirely sure if I should read this. I love Spells in Silence and this is a long, completed work. So I'm going to give this a try and back out if needed, as you suggested. And, thank you so much for the warning. And now to read this chapter.

...Lily and James needs the shit beat out of them. First off, who abandons a TODDLER for not using magic? Second, who doesn't check up on their child for TWELVE YEARS! If those two EVER try to make contact with Jenny, they ought to be blasted to oblivion. Though I wonder why she never got an owl?
2,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »