Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
Eran chapter 1 . 3/16
Man I love this story and series but after reading about candyland and learning more about it I wanted it to be burned down.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 35 . 3/11
Good read. Very enjoyable.

If this isn't Jen/Luna i will be so pissed. It is the reason i started this in the first place as i seen the 2nd book had them as the pairing.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 25 . 3/11
Well, she played this like an idiot. Restricting herself when she could use shields and other crap. It is kinda hard to see her as intelligent when she does stupid shit like this.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 3/10
Lady Hogwarts really ruins this story, as if such an entity truly existed than all the shit that goes on in Hogwarts wouldn't happen seeing as it is shown to be able to act.

Voldy hitching a ride and posing as a teacher? Yeah no, Hogwarts would have fucked his shit up or banished from the grounds at least.
lostfirestarter chapter 21 . 3/6
I quite like elements of the story but at chapter 21 it's pretty hard to keep reading because there isn't any consistency. Jen is way to OP, if there was an underlying evil that could challenge her the way Voldemort does Harry it coule be justified but there is no tension, no stakes. Multiple times it also feels like Jen's character is a generally horrible person but gets rewarded with i.e. friends for no reason which hinders character progression. Please don't get discouraged by this, I'm just giving my honest opinion. To improve I suggest doing more with show don't tell (I'm that annoying critic) and looking into the idea of Chekhov's gun.
ltouroumov chapter 26 . 2/24
The Prophecy was clear about her 'knowing only hate and cruelty'. If she was that evil as a babe, how much more must she be as a teenager?

Albus, the English language is rich and there are certainly more than one way to interpret things. Self-fulfilling prophecy much, eh.
TheClowningPrince chapter 20 . 2/23
Only on chapter 20, but I feel a “use the Force” joke in the near future. Bloody brilliant story by the way. While my blood boils at the thought of young children subjected to unspeakable acts, I commend you on the detail and the depth you’ve poured into your writing. As a new-ish fanfic writer, I aspire to be at the level you have achieved.
You know, i was quite sad when i saw i was nearing the end of this brilliantly different story, to find theres 3 more fully written stories to follow. Thank you for dedicating so much to this and all the best
EvilChocolateBar chapter 15 . 2/12
just realized that jen literally is a motherfucker lmao
bloodredmoon22 chapter 1 . 2/11
Readig this made me want to kill many, many people. Possible everyone
flamer chapter 3 . 2/9
At the end of chapter 3 you imply that bisexuality is disgusting. Is this deliberate? I hope not.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 2/5
Coming back and reading the first chapter again is interesting, it gives perspective - and also answers some questions I had come up with throughout this series about information I had forgotten about in this chapter, such as how Sirius was acquitted and how he found Jen.
the-cari-moose chapter 35 . 1/30
Obviously Sirius would be better off in the Order. They need to know what Dumbledore is planning, although I guess Tonks could be able to fulfill that role of double agent for the Order and her family.

Can’t wait to continue xx
the-cari-moose chapter 31 . 1/30
I don’t understand why Pomfrey would be cursing James for any other reason than obviously he abandoned her... what on earth else would they be talking about?
the-cari-moose chapter 29 . 1/30
I wonder when Jen’s eyes are restored if her eyes will resemble those of her mothers and in that case if Snape will figure it out.
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »