Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
Greensword101 chapter 29 . 8/31
I don't think Harry mourned someone he barely knew, he felt responsible for diggorys death since he insisted they both take the cup together. Survivors guilt is in play here. By the time hedwig was killed, there was so much else happening at the time. Harry mourned her just as much, but I think with so many loved ones dying, he was numbed a bit. Interesting story, by the way. The first chapter was as off-putting as you said it would, so I wanted to use brain bleach. But you did not disappoint with the story. Jen is not a Mary Sue, she still faces challenges and they aren't easy. I appreciate your reminding the readers that she isn't good and to tread lightly across unlike some writers on here who don't seem to blink at the horrible actions they write that are meant to be seen as good. Heartwarming moments with her friends, I appreciate the redeeming qualities she has while acknowledging her flaws. I was thinking in this chapter that tearing apart zabini would be risky on account of the damage she would be doing to the corpse. Did she conjure replacement pieces or am I to assume that she just made sure to "hide the evidence" as one would? Glad she is starting to see a little now, that's nice. I know Dumbledore is flawed in the books, but he is really annoying with his belief in "The Greater Goodsomething he never constantly said in Canon, just an early philosophy as a teen that somewhat integrated into his marchiavelli persona). Probably the point though. Hope I can review black Queens war before you finish. In the writing world, I will see you. Greensword101
Big fan chapter 35 . 8/24
This gas to be at least the 6th time I've read this. I love your books more than the original harry potter series. These are darker and that might be part of it, since I'm older now, but I find Jens character really compelling. Her morality is really interesting and I definitely have a problem with loving broken characters.

Thank you so much for sharing... just thank you. Now I'm off to continue the series :D
BookwormDragon chapter 13 . 8/23
I assume they learn Astronomy in order to navigate. Before the modern era, maps were often inaccurate. People travelled mostly by landmarks. Sailors used the stars to navigate on the seas. Given that wixen tend to gravitate towards wild spaces away from human landmarks, it is no surprise that a properly educated wixen would be expected to be able to navigate by the stars. It's not specifically mentioned in cannon, but I assume that astronomy class covers the use of tools for celestial navigation. Certainly, in the often wild lands of Hogwarts birth, at a time when many wixen traveled to avoid being attacked for their magic, being able to navigate by the stars would be incredibly useful.
kagome higurashi chapter 35 . 8/17
please write some more. it's good.
gilmorekitten chapter 15 . 8/16
You know it's fanfics such as this that make me wonder if Dumbledore ever realized that he was actually causing the prophecies to come true and maybe if he would leave the "future Dark Lady" the hell alone she wouldn't get it in her head to murder him...
sondrex76 chapter 35 . 8/16
Awesome fanfic.
It is well written, realistic in the setting shown, interesting...not a big fan of miss pedophile going unpunished, I must admit but still...really good fanfic overall.
Thanks for writing and have an excellent day!
kyoanna chapter 23 . 8/14
I know you're several hundred thousand words past this right now and I've honestly read this chapter like 5 times and never caught it until now and it's no big deal but you forgot to give narcissa a present. I wouldn't even bring it up but I've never seen you forget something beforeor if you did then I didn't notice or you fixed it) and I'm a perfectionist with my work so I would want it pointed out if it was me so I figured I'd let you know. anyway fifth time reading and I'm still a fan so awesome job I love it so much.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 35 . 8/11
Very good story

Keep writing as life allows
Eagle-Eyes chapter 30 . 8/10
Of course that wand has a mind of its own...
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 35 . 8/9
Yey-hey! I cannot tell you how happy I am that all three parts of this story and finished! Normally they get abandoned :( thank for all your hard work on such a large work of art. Can't wait to also check out your other stories!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 34 . 8/9
Haha! You got me there for a minute with the dead Potter. I thought Dumbledore killed him in front or everyone, then I thought Jen was going to revive him sans horcrux, then I finally realized it was an alternate scene. Lol. I was kind of hoping Jen would sort of work for voldy, her and luna :) they could be so great at being an evil trio!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 33 . 8/9
Oh god, the Japanese plant would have been hilarious! Now we get to see if Cedric still dies...
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 32 . 8/9
Thank you for bring luna back! Love that girl.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 22 . 8/8
I hope you continue to name the runes. It's much more interesting that way! I like the mummy/wardman. I'm excited about her confronting the succubus!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 21 . 8/8
I'm still holding out hope that Dumbledore magically compelled them to get rid of her and never check on her.
1,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »