Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
Guest chapter 4 . 15h
Still my favorite fic.
3x rereading this
Kurojistou chapter 16 . 5/5
I just wanted to say thank you. You provided that a bit of information about rape victims who developed strange tendencies at the bottom and without saying too much you validated that what I was doing and experiencing was normal...thank you
aalens chapter 21 . 5/5
The worst thing about putting Jen with another family is that they never checked on her. What?!
However much they thought she would have a better life as a muggle, I cannot imagine a mother who now wishes to have her back—and assuming, perhaps wrongly, that the reason is that she has motherly feelings for her—never checked how she was or never apparently wanted to see her again as she was a squib.
BTW, I take it that in this fic Moody is in fact Moody?
aalens chapter 15 . 5/5
After Jen’s strongly magical demolishment of James in a previous chapter I’ve been waiting to hear—preferably at length—what has being going through his mind since then? Is he still somehow clinging to the belief that she is a squib? Did he listen when Sirius told him something of her fate in being given to Petunia? Have both James and Lily been confronted with even an inkling of the harm they have done? Also has Dan been told that she is his sister?
aalens chapter 8 . 5/5
You mentioned that if you used an American word then to point it out to you. The only only one I’ve noticed so far is ‘candy’, an English person would call it sweets. We reserve the word candy for a particular type of sweet. I’m still greatly enjoying this story, so many thanks for that.
WeisseHex chapter 35 . 5/3
Awesomeness!
WeisseHex chapter 13 . 5/2
Finally someone takes care of Luna! I love her!
AnaWolf chapter 20 . 4/25
Okay, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not an expert in matters of the law when it comes down to those matters (and I'm not American or British for starters), but even if the Potters HAD documents to prove Jen is theirs (a birth certified at least), I'm preeetty sure leaving your child with her aunt WITHOUT ever getting in contact again, to the point they didn't even know she was being abused and was then abandoned in the streets like an animal, counts as "child abandonment" which is ground for involuntary termination of parental rights. Wouldn't this just put Jen up for adoption? And hey, apparently the Blacks are already one step ahead in this matter! So... What is your plan again, James?

And you know what? Even if James tries to make use of his reputation and money in order to win (and I'm sure he would), the backslash would be, to put in simple terms, pretty damn severe...
Taking this to court? Bad idea.
Taking this to court when it comes down to Jen? Suicide. She would rip him apart (though it would be fun to see)
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 1 . 4/22
in your story sir is not actually blind. she's only blind when it's convenient.
the way that is accepted of narcissa being a pedophile is NOT okay under any circumstances.
I read some dark shit. I'm not saying there has to be crying and all that but how you handled it is not okay.
you're really saying a free Sirius would leave all those kids I that situation? No way!
I can handle the topic but you are showing extreme immaturity and/or you have some twisted morals and ethics.
Egg chapter 6 . 4/15
Well...i think ill be letting this story go. Everyone is way too accepting of a child rescued from a child sex trafficking ring and pedophillia. Jen would not be acting like this at all realistically. The fact that blood has not been spilt over the fact that Narcissa is a proud pedophile, or that Jen was abandoned and ended up in a sex ring, is sad.
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 22 . 4/13
I meant to comment earlier - nice use of the bird's foot, Central and South American symbol of satan.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 35 . 4/12
Thank you for writing this most enjoyable fic
Edgeofdoom chapter 26 . 4/10
I have said it before, and I'll say it again, you are entitled to your interpretation of that prophecy, dumbe-door, but you suffer the distinct disadvantage of being completely wrong.
Covante chapter 19 . 3/22
She keeps swearing 'by the Baron'. Are people going to associate that with Baron Samedi or just think because she's a Black, and they are all a bunch of Slytherins, that she's talking about the Bloody Baron?
2,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »