Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
ScarletMaximoffWitch chapter 35 . 1/17
I love everything about this fic!
I would just like to say that I'm so in love with this series and when my phone broke and I lost my progress in this series I was heartbroken. It took me like hours of searching to find it and the Google search quota that finally worked was "blind fem harry potter voodoo black magic" and I was so grateful. This series is easily one of THE best fanfictions I have ever read. I love everything about it, you write so phenomenally that I can't even comprehend how talented you are. The descriptions you grace us with, especially with the rituals and interactions are pure gold.
I LOVE THIS AND YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THIS NOVEL SERIES HAS DONE FOR ME AND JUST... SO PHENOMENAL I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO PRAISE
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 33 . 1/12
333333
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 3 . 1/11
3 3
EJ Daniels chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Having tasted Pumpkin Juice at Universal, it is vile nasty stuff that should be removed from the planet.

Excellent story so far, really enjoying the change up, though I usually don't go for the Fem!Harry stories. I found the earlier interaction with the Black Family members rather entertaining and well done.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
chicwowwow chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
I think I might have missed a sentence or something, but even with her Sonar abilities, how is Jen reading !?
suziq968 chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
Kidneys do suck, how dare they have an almost ridiculously complex and unique cellular makeup. Great way to give your brain a break, making up an entire language, no big. You have an IQ of Einstein proportions or are you one of those scale breakers who comes in at over 200?
suziq968 chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
I love how you freely admit that your stories get away from you. I think your imagination is wonderful.
The Lady Rogue chapter 35 . 11/24/2016
This is fabulous.
Bluewolf80 chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
I found your use of the term 'monster' instead of 'creature' odd. I always thought it was Class IX Creature not Monster. I'm sure Scamander would be appalled at your word choice. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
So the protagonist is a teenage (barely) mistress of a child prostitution brothel with no redeemable or relatable qualities. The note didn't put me off, the story itself and the casual reactions to that disgusting shit did. Good job trying to cover your ass with that note, though clearly you have a certain passion for the subject. Best of luck to you and your fellow in denial pedo-bears.
VonPelt chapter 35 . 10/16/2016
I am torn what to think about this. On one hand the story is well written and enjoyable. On the other hand I really dislike the amount of black magic and the casual way it is handled. Although I have to admit that the talk with Voldemort was entertaining. Overall not my favourite story around here but I will try the sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Typical wrong boy who lived story with horrid potters. I am bored. So I will stop here. Best of luck with your fic and all the readers of it.
LoneButterfly05 chapter 35 . 10/8/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I really love your story! It is well thought out and well written which does not happen very much anymore. I was looking on your profile and I tried to go to the site with the pics, but I could not get the addy to work. Could you, by any chance, give me the link to them...I am very curious as to what she looks like. When ever I read girl Harry stories, I always pic her as Keira Knightly, lol. Anyways, again, wonderful job.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
so you're "uncomfortable" writing sex scenes- but having your protagonist be the teenage owner of a child prostitution ring is cool with you?

For the sociopaths in the audience, the appropriate response to finding out that a little girl- YOUR little girl- has been living as a whore since the age of five is to scream "oh my GOD" and begin destroying everything in sight. With FIRE. In Sirius' case the most calm restrained version of his reaction would have been to leave and return with an army of Aurors in tow to purge the place to the walls.
1,906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »