Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
blankardtheeighth chapter 35 . 9/12/2020
Team victor tho
blankardtheeighth chapter 31 . 9/12/2020
Yesss sis get that illegal international athlete dick sis
blankardtheeighth chapter 18 . 9/12/2020
Lmao she’s such a fucking slytherin the only reason she’s in Ravenclaw is because she’s just that much of a fucking slytherin
Itack23 chapter 35 . 9/11/2020
Thanks for the story! I'll go read the sequel asap!
I found really interesting the way you can develop a character that can be this dark (her past, her magic, her thoughts,...) but this light at the same time (she do have moments she act her age, she do have morals, ethics too though twisted, between others).
There are still a lot we are enable to know about her for the moment, about Elsie, about her familiar, her magic, the relations between characters.

I really feared this would be a really dark story talking about horrible things all the time, but that aspect is really well balanced in the end. I take my virtual hat off to you!
Itack23 chapter 8 . 9/9/2020
Interesting idea that spell.
I imagine that Neville and Luna will probably respond to its call, I wonder if there will be others
Itack23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Ok, I'm a little freaked out by the subjects this story gonna talk about, but the writing is really good so far so I'm gonna... try not to freak out more than that?
vampdreams chapter 35 . 8/31/2020
This was an absolute joy to read!
I loved the portrayal of Jen and her relationships with everyone, friend and family; and with Victor!
Thanks for sharing
christjp05 chapter 35 . 8/28/2020
Well written. I enjoyed the character voice, your explanations were spot on and almost always warranted so you could tell what was going on. Hate that jame didn’t grow up as much as we are supposed to believe that he had. Memories and rose colored glasses when people tell Harry about him. But it is possible that even lily can stop him from being anything other than a pompous jerk. Oh well. Gonna take a short break then off to the sequel. Thank you for writing and I will talk to you later in my next review unless you wanna reply and have a nice chat.
Taylor eaglebear chapter 35 . 8/16/2020
Can viktor and Jen please please please be the final pairing they are so cute together anyway can you consider making that a definite pairing between them thanks. Please update again soon this is a great story and I love it so far can't wait to read more of it. - Taylor eaglebear
Sherodx chapter 5 . 8/15/2020
bruh wizards can slice their souls and regrow bones i sincerely doubt that they cant heal her eyes...
astxrismx chapter 3 . 7/24/2020
wait im highkey still confused about narcissist being a pedo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
this is my favorite fanfiction. i think that this is like my 8th reread.
ArkhCthuul chapter 35 . 6/19/2020
Dumbledore should decide if he has an immensely high or low opinion of Jens abilities, one day.

I Eman at once she's the future dark lady converting Sirius, and then he doesn't see she sees that with Fudge subtlety can achieve more, or realize his incredibly obvious and forced actions re, well, his?

Aside from dumbledork Ann excellent read.

Thank you.
ArkhCthuul chapter 34 . 6/19/2020
With a little less... Cold that omake would have been even more terrible.

Also, honestly, I expected Jen to go for a forced recruitment and come out well... For a time
ArkhCthuul chapter 29 . 6/19/2020
Well, that is surely not going to. Come back to Haut her. Nono... :)
2,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »