Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
EleanorVanRosaelle chapter 10 . 4/29/2020
"Where the hell did that com from?"
- Well ... We do know that the castle is one-hella-big-enchanted structure, supposedly alive. A bit of a shocker for the offended part from the hat itself, considering that he should be supposed to HELP find the most suitable house for said student. Not to force them to accept that they belong to one house.

I remember reading a fanon about the fact that pure-blood family member are known to sometimes inherit special gifts, in one of them being the Malefoy and their talent for occlumency. Draco being able to be kinda immune to legimency, like some sort of mind-tailored-invisibility cape.
Which I find very endearing and also give a lot of reason as to why the pure-blood families are so eager to keep their genealogical tree "clean" of muggles-born. [I do not know if there is any information on those theories be it on Pottermore or other similar website, I just personally do not remember anything closely related to those facts be it in the books or movies. Which goes back to maybe a decade for the books, a bit less for the movies... Damn, time flies !]

By that logic, children with the ability to hide their mind from the sorting hat shouldn't be a unseen occurrence, making the attitude it have towards Jennifer rather out of place considering its duty.
EleanorVanRosaelle chapter 6 . 4/29/2020
Uhuhuh ! Fun to see someone else refer to using a witch own body part as element to craft a wand should the said witch own some rather peculiar and one-of-a-kind magic talent.

I would be glad to read about your thought on that matter ! (Still haven't publish anything, and more technical and theoretical knowledge or input would be very most welcome.)
EleanorVanRosaelle chapter 4 . 4/29/2020
How would you explain her animagus-like abilities that allow her to turn into an animal ? Does she have a certain number of form that she worked on and is limited to them ? Is she limited to a certain amount of form but is able to progressively increase that limit by doing rituals (or whatever necessary magic process that could be needed) ? Is her only limit her imagination ? Something else entirely ?
HSkarsgard chapter 3 . 4/19/2020
I really tried to give this one a chance because I’ve read some weird shit in my time. But I got to chapter 3 and the peadophilia just grossed me the fudge out. Which is sad because I see this is part of a set of fanfics. I wish I could ignore aspects of this story because it looks like a good read otherwise.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2020
Why do you keep using the, "if so" in your disclaimers? Whether or not the question proves true won't change the details of your ownership over the Harry Potter franchise, at least to my knowledge.
Caver Floyd chapter 35 . 4/8/2020
Still a great story. I found I was able to ignore all the bashing more this time around, probably because I knew it was coming. I noticed some typos in the first two-thirds of the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2020
This is some extemly weird and convoluted shit. Blinding a baby girl and torture is not something even the Drusleys were capable off. They were neglectful, malicious yes, but rzoe torture and permanent blindness is something I cant accociate with them.
Sypho Dias chapter 35 . 3/29/2020
Wouldn't have been very averse to jen/viktor though...
Sypho Dias chapter 34 . 3/29/2020
Why did she not join Voldemort actually? That would have been a good way with the way the story was going. She could have learned much from him. And is there any HP stories where he/she uses white magic? It's always about dark or black magic. Why no white magic usage stories. You should do one though. The white mage or something. The staff carrying tall wizard is practically stereotype. Never have read one before though.
Sypho Dias chapter 27 . 3/29/2020
Srsly? How can Dumbledore believe that a baby can be evil! This is madness!
Sypho Dias chapter 10 . 3/28/2020
Hmm... wasn't she a bit ooc back there? Never seen her with such a temper. It was not very good of her to take out her anger on hogwarts was it. She is a bit arrogant...
Sypho Dias chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
Why blindness though? In such a pathetic way too? She could have gone blind through a ritual. Seriously... too many blind harrys. I mean srsly? Blindness by bleach? Sigh...
Sypho Dias chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Ok... she agreed too quickly! And why the hell does she need to go to Hogwarts! Seriously! Wtf man! Its always about Hogwarts! Fucking stupid school! Can't read one fanfiction without that stupid place! Sigh...
AveRomani chapter 25 . 3/4/2020
Ok, Ok, I'm sorry, but it's not OREVWA, it's AU REVOIR. I'm pretty sure you knew this, but if you diddn't here the correction is.
Seraphy64 chapter 19 . 3/4/2020
YES! Someone has finally done it! I've been waiting and hoping one author would finally figure out the best, most impressive method for the first task and finally one who did.
2,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »