Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
dopplerdea chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I just can't wait to see which 1 of the sisters it is
GrayTheBlueJay chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
another great chapter cant wait for the next never thought of magic being used like that and i haven't found a story where it is so good job thinking up something original

GTBJ
Auctor chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
at first I tought it was andromeda beacause I read daughter instead of child but now I believe it's narcissa. at least I'm sure it's not Bellatrix.
Scrumptious Egoi chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Ok, so Jen gets taken in, but how're you going to handle the other children? Are any of em going to be magical as well?
Tynan Makem chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This catches my interest like no story has for a while. I cant wait till there's more to read :)
dopplerdea chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
not a bad start the premises is interesting and the writing is solid i hope to see more soon
god of all chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Auctor chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i think it's a good start. but I'm curious, why sirius would let jennifer continue to be a hooker if she wanted to ? he believes that no children should be prostitute and jennifer is a child, plus she is his goddaughter.
TheFalsePoet chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Really, really enjoyed this. Odd place to put it, though, as far as characters. I'm worried you'll change the characters listed and I won't find it again. But I actually really like how it's going, even if it is a horribly dark place to put her.
GrayTheBlueJay chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
while i agree with the other two on sirius's imprisonment not makeing sence, dont wory about the whole fem!harry thing most of the storys ive read dont use a name starting with H.
anthony37 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Excellent I was a bit concerned when I read your authors note but I think this chapter has come out well and I look forward to your next update.

I certainly like to see James and Lilys face when they learn their daughter is a powerful witch however now she is living with her godfather.

Sirius can in fact warn off the reminding them they lost their chance and tell Lily her own parents would be horrified and disgusteed with her
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ok this is a weird story, I would be careful there because the FFNet staff might find this too hardcore for the site.

A few criticism, why call the Fem!Harry Jennifer? You know many folks usually try to keep it a H starting name, and one would have fitted your character well is Harley, you know like Harley Quin from Batman being you seem to be trying to make a depraved girl out of her.

Also, why was Sirius in Azkaban for all those years? The Potters are alive, why the Hell you think they would have let him be sent to Azkaban so easily?

Even if they don't care much about their daughter they would have known that Sirius wasn't their secret keeper and then the "Murder" of Pettigrew would have been considered not much an issue and a Pureblood killing Muggles wouldn't have been as much an issue.

He would have gotten a fair trial really easy with the Potters support and claiming him as not being their secret keeper.

So yea, you might need to rework your story, the concept of Fem!Harry going into depravity is interesting, but maybe this site won't tolerate it, also like I said the name is senseless, I mean give her a H name so it id easy as being a Fem!Harry and you might need to work around the whole Sirius Black issue, because him going to Azkaban is senseless, since the Potters live it would not have happened.

Why would James supported sending him to Azkaban? For murdering the traitor? And accidentally murdering 13 Muggles? He would have had Sirius questionned, its obvious you wanted Sirius away during 13 years so that Fem!Harry would be left alone and be depraved knowing otherwise he would have went after her, but the way you wrote it make no sense at all.

You should instead go simple, say that the explosion that killed the Muggles sent Black into a 12 years coma of which he wakes up when you want him, then they question him with Truth Serum, see he his innocent, needed 6 months rehad, than proceed with your story, it makes a Hell alot more sense.
2,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155