Reviews for Princess of the Blacks
maiqsmail chapter 3 . 10/20/2023
Tonks and Remus... In context of this fic so far... Oh, Celestia, wolfsbane-fueled bestiality. With a girl who can probably change into an imitation of a werewolf...
I didn't know I needed that scene before now!
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 10/20/2023
Child brothel? And the fic hasn't been banned yet? Damn, sign me up!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2023
Dumbledore keeping up the old tradition of following self fulfilling prophesies.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2023
Honestly, of we assume that the black sisters otherwise follow canon it kinda has to be Narcissa. Andromeda wouldn't be that nervous about meeting Sirius, and Bellatrix is in Azkaban.

If Bellatrix isn't in Azkaban I kinda want to still say Narcissa because Bellatrix would be completely opposite to Andromeda and wouldn't be this calm about meeting Sirius.

Also, it would be amusing if Draco discovered Jen fucked his mom
cg037 chapter 35 . 8/24/2023
A great story so far, keep up the good work.
hanower chapter 14 . 8/17/2023
Rereading for the thousand time. Still a master piece. Oh, how i wish you wrote something in the line of 'basilisk born', 'a long journey home' or 'magical marvel' though the last one isn't that good.

You are an amazing writer, if you had a patreon, there is a good change you could make a living out of this. I would pay for this.
Simianpower chapter 34 . 8/9/2023
This chapter just seemed... contrived, to be honest. MC nerfed for sake of plot. Suddenly stupid just because Voldemort needed to come back somehow. While anyone with even two brain cells to rub together would've kept that Portkey in mind throughout the challenge (as she did from room to room!) and NOT conveniently forgotten it right when the danger peaked. I kept waiting for her to use the Portkey, and she kept not doing it for... reasons. Contrived reasons that took me right out of the story.
GuestQuest chapter 5 . 8/2/2023
Started reading this because I like one of your other stories, but this is as far as I can go. You can hide behind your author’s note and disclaimers all you want, but the story’s implication that child sexuality can be a legitimate choice is troubling, at best. Even more so given that in your bio and author’s notes you claim to be a parent and a physician. The fact that everyone in your story just sort of shrugs about Narcissa’s pedophilia and that Jen has no problem being friends or family with her “favorite client” is not just some charming or provocative plot point. I don’t know where you might take the story from here — maybe you will be more forthcoming about the childhood trauma you are portraying. But maybe not, and I’m not reading and therefore participating in an implicit apologia for pedophilia. I hope other readers understand what they’re signing up for.
hpmick13 chapter 3 . 7/6/2023
I wonder why the author felt the need to post so much crap both as a header and footer
ItMeIsabelle chapter 3 . 6/27/2023
Rereading this again, and i gotta say, nymphadora's "kink" seems like a pretty normal thing that people would try if they could.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2023
Why didn't Jen just memory-wipe Pomfrey?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2023
Uhhhh, I think I am discovering some homicidal tendencies thanks to James.
SheWhoLivesInHell chapter 1 . 5/4/2023
not me rereading this again
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2023
"I've always wondered how other students felt when Harry became the Gryffindor seeker."

We are never told when exactly the first flying lesson (after which Harry became the Gryffindor seeker) is held. It's entirely possible that the tryouts had already happened and that there simply was no adequate seeker - certainly none who was at Harry's level.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2023
"So Higgs and Davies in seventh, Weasley twins and Diggory in sixth, Chang in fifth, and Draco, Parkinson, Potter, Weasley, and Granger in our year. These twelve are the most popular?"

These "twelve" are actually eleven - yes, I counted the Weasley twins as two. Did Jen mean to include Lee Jordan in statement or did she miscount?
2,368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »