Reviews for Welcome Back Rachel
PP-PhantomPhoenix chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
So...apparently I was showing my true hair color when I read this for the first time, lol. You mentioned 4-H, and 'somehow' I didn't notice...no clue how. But omg! You mentioned 4-H! You totally just made my night. EH and 4-H on the same page, awesomeness.

Love that Rachel's back. :) And the whole Denny playing mind games with Hood was awesome. ;)
PP-PhantomPhoenix chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
This is one of my favorites. I think the ones I 'really' like, are the ones that are set after the show's end, but before the actually get together. When they've both realized they love the other, but haven't yet come out and said it. Their mirroring internal delimas are very amusing. I especially like the one following this; I loved Hood's reaction to seeing Rachel in the wedding dress.

I'm re-reading all the ones in the same universe. I read them too quickly last time, so I'm sure I missed things.

PhantomPhoenix
Gottaluvem chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Haven't checked on Eleventh Hour stories in a while and I'm so happy to find your story! I've always liked your work!
SchaeferTXTX chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I am so glad to find recent additions in this fandom! Very well written story: plot & characters spot on. I would love to see what happens to Agent Patterson if you're continuing the story
illuminata79 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
You've outdone yourself once again with this one. Another excellently researched and plotted case and a small step ahead in their relationship.

I also loved how you fitted Denny into the beginning of the story, some wonderful humorous touches there. "Reclamation specialist" - LOL!

Needless to say that you have once more nailed their characters and made Jacob and Rachel (and the others) appear very clearly in my mind's eye. Great job.
insomniMANIac chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW perfect.
insomniMANIac chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
First off your awesome for continuing with fics. Second off that was was really awesome, its like 'the lost episode of the eleventh hour' its that good.

xoxo
Lattelady chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
What a great story. You always amaze me with your attention to detail. The case was interesting and the information easy to follow. I enjoyed the different ways Jacob and Felix were made to suffer in Rachel's absence, especially the naked agent who had taken liberties with the in room bar.

Please continue in this universe it was fun and romantic.

Gotta love McGruder, thanks for using him again.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wonderful you've introduced a new universe for your favorite pair.
anyother chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Thank you, the exact mix of timid romance and science stuff - I loved it! I didn't realise how much I missed your Rachel-Jacob stories!