Reviews for Closure
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
By the end I was crying :')
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful story, yet it's so incredibly heartbreaking!
Chelsey-Jorax-Diggory chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was an absolutely beautiful story. Thank you for making my day!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awww... so cute and heartbreaking- adorable.
trainette10 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my goodness! WHOA! Okay, I actually read this fic on the Harry Potter archives back in July . . . And I absolutely LOVED it! I then proceeded to make a review, and I was trying to log in. But then at that moment, my phone ran out of battery, and I never got the chance. I probably spent a week trying to find this beloved little oneshot, but to no avail. I was literally heartbroken. And then, as I was looking through the rest of your stories today, I read the summary of "Closure" and my heart practically stopped dead for a moment. So, YAY! I've been reunited after 6 months! :D How ironic!
Haha anyways, BACK to the feedback! This was a very bittersweet story, and if I remember correctly, I had cried for a good half hour or so after I had finished reading it. It's just so tragic. Hermione and Cedric would've been perfect together! But noooo, Rowling had to set her up with a strange, conceited, and cocky Bulgarian man, and then later with that insulting and unappreciative Ronald Weasley. *rolls eyes* Well, if anything, I'll always have your beautiful oneshots to cheer me up! An excellent story, and a marvelous job!
mercuryfire chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
beautiful. bittersweet. thanks for writing
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D

It made me cry! :'(
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This made me cry like a baby. What a wonderful job you did with this :)
phreephree chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! That was beautiful beyond words I have nothing else to say!
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ouch... It was so bittersweet. I almost cried. Beautiful to the point if heart breaking.
sjspatz19 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What a heartfelt story had terms streaming down my face loved reading it.
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow. That was both beautiful and heartbreaking. Having it from Rose's perspective was brilliant, and Hermione's response to the letter was exactly what I would hope for. Very well done!
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was almost crying! This is very well written, and emotional!
Maddaz a Hatter chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Beautiful. Simply, beautiful.
Gin chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ouch. This was tucking at my heartstrings. But very well done. I liked it.