Reviews for PunchOut! Second Round
TheCopyUniverse chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Nice bunch of references there. Makes me wish they had a character like that in Punch Out!
Him chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
This is an amazing series.
EliseArainai chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Lol, now that I think of it Jake's record really IS worse than Joe's! XDD

I'm really interested in more Title Defense chapters, but take your time if you need to!
EliseArainai chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Looking forward to the Title Defense chapters! Watch out Mac, they all mean business!
EliseArainai chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
YES! You did it, Mac! I don't think we'll have to worry about Calm Title for a while! ...I hope.
EliseArainai chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Yikes! This guy's brutal! This time beat him for good, Mac!
EliseArainai chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Whoops, I meant Hammad in that last review. My bad! ;

In any case, Mac's finally up against Calm Title! Take him down, Mac!
EliseArainai chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Any chance this guy's based on Demoman from TF2? (mostly in attitude, not appearance)

Good luck against Heavy Hammand, Mac!
EliseArainai chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Sounds like someone might favor the ninjas in the pirates vs. ninjas debate!

Also... I might be reading too much into this, but was that a Naruto reference, Doc?!
EliseArainai chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
MAN, that was creepy! You didn't upload this around Halloween by any chance, did you?

Mac's going through a lot of firsts this time around: first girl, first robot, and now his first ghost! What'll they throw at him next?!
EliseArainai chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
This cowboy seems like a nicer version of Aran Ryan. Still cheats, though...

Btw, bad bull pun, Doc! XD
EliseArainai chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Good grief, this guy seems like a combination of Pharaoh-Man and Psycho Mantis... And it works!

Viva Las Vegas! Good luck, Mac baby!
EliseArainai chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
The fights are lasting longer; I wonder how tough Mac's next opponent will be?

And L.M. strikes again?! Gotta be honest, I thought for sure that was Little Megan. Maybe I'm wrong...? Oh well, just have to find out for sure!
EliseArainai chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
I KNEW IT! I knew a Southern OC would appear eventually! I like that he's from Louisiana; then again, the recent premiere of NCIS: New Orleans might have something to do with that...
EliseArainai chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Man, I really hope someone draws your OCs. I like them so much, seeing them in physical form would be AWESOME!

Also, Little Megan makes an adorable cheerleader!