Reviews for PunchOut! Second Round
corjonbett chapter 1 . 9/26
I promise, this story will be continued someday. It won't fall by the wayside!
SuperNormalMan chapter 20 . 9/18
Aww, it doesn't look like this fic's going to be continued…That's a damn shame.
smashgunner chapter 20 . 8/6
Cmon continue the series!
Hypertolkien chapter 1 . 7/13
Give the characters an intro song, how about that? For example, the Boston dud could have Take me to the Ball Game as his intro song.
Guy who writes good stuff chapter 20 . 6/3
I really like this concept. Keep up the good work! PS, a little idea for Title Defense Boxbot: He turns on Denden and goes after Little Mac on a Terminator-style mission.
A reviewee chapter 13 . 5/31
... I hate obvious plots.
It's obvious Megan is giving the letters and gifts.
I also hate plots that have to do with romance that makes no sense.
Mac, by now, would be used to fans having crushes on him, and he wouldn't fight a female boxer in a male boxing association.
the ender defender chapter 1 . 4/24
I Loved this story! I finaly found a GOOD punch out fanfic! keep it up man, can't wait for the next Title defense matches! you inspired me to make a punch out fanfic of my own. keep being awesome
smoll Gcat chapter 13 . 4/5
fight a fucking ghost do it
thatpyroisaspy chapter 20 . 3/30
I really hope your continuing this. This is the only Punch Out fanfic that I've seen that has more then like, three chapters and it's actually good. so yeah, I do hope to see more of this one soon!
TheDusty321 chapter 1 . 3/14
When Jake came along, I immediately thought of the Scout. Some of the references were easy, if there were any. Most of the boxers seem original. All-in-all, well done & keep it up with the Title Defense.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Nice bunch of references there. Makes me wish they had a character like that in Punch Out!
Him chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
This is an amazing series.
EliseArainai chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Lol, now that I think of it Jake's record really IS worse than Joe's! XDD

I'm really interested in more Title Defense chapters, but take your time if you need to!
EliseArainai chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Looking forward to the Title Defense chapters! Watch out Mac, they all mean business!
EliseArainai chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
YES! You did it, Mac! I don't think we'll have to worry about Calm Title for a while! ...I hope.