Reviews for PunchOut! Second Round
the ender defender chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
So, has no body else noticed that Craw Daddy has no losses, and yet he's ranked so low? I'm just confused
M.D.L chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
Hey! Great story you have here. I like it. Though you can do a bit better though for Chapter 13: Giving Up The Ghost. I happen to be Indonesian, so... You're probably using Google Translate, right? It's fine. Most of it is good, actually. But Google Translate can take things a bit too literally. It's just a suggestion, but I think you should change things a bit.

(I missed) If it means that "I missed a punch", then the phrase you'd want to use would be "Aku meleset". The one you used, "Aku rindu", is basically the same with saying "I miss (you)".

(Fool!) If Grave Digger is saying that Mac's a fool, then he should be saying "Bodoh!" or "Goblok!". The latter is more usual in casual situations. "Menipu" actually means "tricking".

(..., young one) Again, Google Translate can be a bit too...strict. The phrase should be "anak muda". The one Google Translate used, "satu muda", basically has no meaning.

I think that's it. Great story, great plot and everything. I love it! Especially with how specific you are with your oh-so-many OCs. It makes it much easier for me to imagine what they look like and how they fight. And I like how you make the Calm Title look so mysterious. You're doing an awesome job!

(Sorry if the review's a bit too long. Couldn't resist :D)
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
keep up the EXCELLENT WORK! I WONDER HOW PISA POWER(AKA MARIO) WILL CHANGE IN TITLE DEFENSE! I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE; I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 2 YEARS!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 19 . 10/10/2016
THAT WAS A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
WOW! LITTLE MAC DEFEATED THE ONE PERSON DOC COULDN'T BEAT!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
keep up the EXCELLENT WORK; AWESOME! MAC TOOK DOWN A SCOTTISH BOXER!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
COOL! MAC DEFEATED A KUNOICHI!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
AWESOME! MAC FOUGHT A GHOST AND W-O-N!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
AWESOME; MAC WENT UP AGAINST A COWBOY BOXER!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
AWESOME! THE BIG PALOOKA KING HIPPO GAVE THE LOCATION; WAIT, I THOUGHT ALL THE BOXERS MAC FOUGHT PRE-BLACKLIST WERE KICKED OUT, HOW ARE THEY GETTING PAST SECURITY?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
amazing! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK, CHUM!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
COOL! A PIRATE BOXER BASED OFF OF BLACKBEARD!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
COOL! A SKINNY CAJAN WITH A STRAW HAT AND RED HAIR(IS HE SUPPOSED TO BE AN AMALGAM OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN AND SHANKS?!)
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
THAT WAS AWESOME! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK, MATE!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
WOW! I'VE SEEN(ONLY SOME OF THESE, BUT I DID HEAR ABOUT ALL OF THEM) OF MAC TAKING ON A TIE-WEARING GORILLA, A SPANISH DANCING BULLFIGHTER, AN INSANE IRISH CHEATER, MIKE TYSON, AN ALCOHOLIC COMMUNIST, AN OBESE SELF-PROCLAIMED KING, AN OBESE BURLY CANADIAN LUMBERJACK, A MANIC IRISH CHEATER AND EVEN HIS OWN COACH; BUT YOU HAVE COME UP WITH EVEN M-O-R-E UNIQUE, ORIGINAL, AND VERY CREATIVE OPPONENTS, SUCH AS A ROBOTIC BOXER BEING CONTROLLED BY A MAN, A WOMAN WHO'S ALSO HIS BIGGEST PROMOTED FANGIRL, WHO HAS A VARIOUS OF HIS/DOC'S STAR PUNCH, AN ITALIAN BOXER AKIN TO THE ITALIAN PLUMBER(WHO UNLIKE MARIO, ACTUALLY SPEAKS F-L-U-E-N-T ITALIAN, AS IT'S HIS NATIVE LANGUAGE AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN), A SNIPIN' AUSSIE, AND A BOSTON-BORN BASEBALL-OBSESSED BOXING PUNK; I WONDER WHAT MORE CREATIVE IDEAS YOU CAN COME UP WITH!