Reviews for Someone you once knew
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
...WTH...i call bullshit on this...i mean yeah sure i would also have no sense of selfpreservation and let my self be foundled by a total stranger lounging in my bedroom *notemysarcasm*

that loki got his memory back at the end, does not really make it more plausible that he was totally okay with a STRANGER who broke into his BEDROOM to F*** him for gods sake ...one nightstands are one thing but this is dubcon at the very least... :/ (would have liked a warning on that)

ugh you have no idea hoe frustraded i am because you couldnt be bothered to make a more logical, plausible beginning instead of this creeper prologue, which only speaks to preteens that simply want those two to get it on, regardless of logical behaviorism _
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
Heart breaks. Damn you..I'm sobbing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Holy shit that's hot
KisaWolfz chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I... *chokes*... you, *whimpers*.
I can't even say what I wanna say. *sniffles*
BECAUSE I CANT STOP THESE DAMN TEARS!

GAAAAAH, what the hell man, you beautiful writer you.
10/10 would recommend.
Kat Alkemist chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
K: How *sobs* could you? I'm frigging bawling here!
A: Actually that was a pretty good ending. I love the memory at the end.
K: I'm not saying its not good, it was just sad! *goes off to sob with another fanfiction*
A: I would recommend the author Zafona. Her work is amazing also. Especially the one that's 30 chapters because it has all the pairings in the avengers. Tony and Steve, Thor and Loki, Clint and Natasha, and Bruce by himself. Trust me its awesome.
Jags chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
That was touching and heartbreaking. Good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Cheese Rice chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Oh gosh. The last chapter was sad. Especially the last part! I teared QAQ
Brilliant story though!:)
ko-ki chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was a beautiful story T_T my heart truly aches. I wished it continued...
loituma chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
I think that is enough heartbreak and mindless sobbing for today. Thank you for this, you truly are a master at writing.
loituma chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Oh, the way you describe things! It is just marvelous. I could spend ages reading your splendidly fascinating stories. This is one of my favourite Thor/Loki fanfics, simply miraculous!
BeesBee chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
The writing is so good at times I can't help but re-read the parts I admired, but for the rest.. I don't know, I feel like the rest could be better. You tend to emphasize words that don't really need to be emphasized, you repeat a lot of words, I don't get the whole 'mine, mine, mine' thing Caveman-Thor is doing , and there is quite a bit of metaphorical descriptions that just take up space. (Very beautiful to read, mind you, but not necessary)

I also had a problem with the fact that Thor knew what lube was, and that he'd have to use it if he was gonna' have sex with Loki. Like, really? How did he come across this information? Asgard doesn't strike me as a place where they use things like lube.

Anyway, despite all my criticizing, I do enjoy this story. You're capable of such amazing writing and it shows through this 'fic. Kudos!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Wow that was sad...but I really enjoyed it very well written there! But dammit Loki why do you ALWAYS have to be bad? He just makes life worse for himself...