Reviews for Trouble With The Risen Moonview
Willie Jackson chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Nice to have you back. I've taken a bit of a hiatus since I finished my last story myself. I can't wait to see how you develop this story further and I can't wait to see what new evil that befalls the crew this time. I also wonder if the kids have a role to play in this whole thing and leaves me wondering if something's going to happen with them and their high school. Just my mind racing with possibilities. Can't wait to read the next one.
Willie Jackson chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Domesticated indeed. It's back to everyday life for these guys but I'm intrigued by this new duo and what their true role in this story truly is. I wonder if they're the new threat to the group and to all of Moonview. I guess I'll have to wait anxiously for the next few chapters of your story. Can't wait. Great job once again. Love what you've got going so far.
Willie Jackson chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Nicley done once again. This story is off to a good start and it's coming together. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep writing and I can't wait for what you do with this story next.
Willie Jackson chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Welcome back! I've been waiting for this and it was well worth it. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds over the next few months.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Excellent! I really enjoyed this episode as well. Look forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great start for your new season! I had thought you quit until I found this by accident. Look forward to the next episode.
Chlollie chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
THIS IS GREAT! look forward to more! Really like Kennedy/Willow
tie.gray chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Nice chapter. I agree that Billie and Xander seem to be moving really fast. love all scenes with my trio 2.0, and the honesty cave thing was awesome. I am a sucker for angst so the Fuffy of the story is nicely done and realistic for the characters. I need a picture of Willow and Kennedy dressed as Amazons lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Didnt know i can only post once. Good season opener. I missed the gang so much. As always, it was well written and in character. Can't wait to see what our "Champs" get into this year. Your Season 8 is the best I've read so far, including the comic, so I have high expectations for season 9,but no pressure. :)
tie.gray chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I haven't even read the chapter yet, because I was so excited just to see it up. So happy you're back! Now to read the story...