Reviews for From Here to There
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 26 . 3/26/2013
Three cheers for a season four :D omg I am so stoked. Taking a look back on all that our sweet little Jason 'Maytag' Buchanan has toughed through, it is quite a wonder that he has survived thus far. He's been tossed around like a leaf in a storm and for all it has done to him, he is still going strong. It's bloody amazing. I cannot wait to see at what lengths he goes to get to the Company.
Thank you, Spitfire47, for creating this story. Reading it has been such a joy. And for whatever I did for the special thanks, you are very welcome. See you in a couple of weeks! :D
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Oh, that was fantastic :D having Buchanan play 'ladies first' just to have the time spent being nice get him caught. And the Company buying him out of there, sweet shit that's gold. I am so incredibly excited to see what they want from him now. And who the man on the phone is referring to.
Eva chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Poor Jason :/ He keeps getting beaten up LOL

Awww, and the thoughts about Seth leaving him are depressing. Hope it works out for them both.
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
I wonder how Maytag feels about Bagwell leaving him in the dust. Glad that he is staying behind though, it's better that he escape with Michael than be caught with Teddy. Oh, but the breath thingies on the beach...even less air for each with the new additions. This is gonna be good :)
Eva chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
Aww poor confused Jason,as much as I love seeing him with Teddy, i hope he breaks from his grip :P

It's much..healthier :P
Eva chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
It's so good to see Maytag and Teddy together again :)
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
YAY :D T-Bag and Maytag together at last. I was truly scared for Maytag for a second there. Thought he was going down in flames but -wipes sweat off brow- it was only Teddy being all sneaky-like. He's sure good at it. It's been so long for both of them. The 'Don't hit your head' comment is a little confusing but I am sure it'll be cleared up shortly.
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
What the future shall hold for our dear Maytag...I do hope T-Bag is in it. I miss the good ol' Bagwell and Buchanan fun. Anywho, the doc is in on it too? TF?! Slipping that secret object into his hand (my thoughts go as follows): GUN! maybe, erm...cell phone? Money...probs not...gun?
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Yay! Jason's in on the Escape. I'm down with this. :) but will Teddy be?
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Wow, what a bad ass :D That was an intense chapter and I friggin' loved it. Maytag has come a long way and he has gotten Teddy back...not that he really needs protection anymore XD
Eva chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Glad you came back to the story. I missed Jason and his arguments with consciousness. :D
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
AHHHHHH SHIT! A CHICKEN FOOT?! ...you simply MUST update soon, ohmygod.
and you are very welcome for the nudge to get back to this ;) please don't make me wait that long for the next bit, k?
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
psst...update please. Pretty please. With sugar on top. and a cherry. ;)
Eva chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Yay, speedy updates :D

Poor Cherry (yes he's still Cherry), what are they doing with him now :/

And I love Jason vs. his consciousness, he should listen to it more often. :D
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Bait. Now, I am confused. Bait for what? What piece of the "plan" does Seth need to set into motion?