Reviews for But Your Daddy Left You
RockMafia93 chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Annnd done! Oh! And you can finally watch season two now, yay! I can't wait for the next one. Jealous!Nick is one I've been dying to see. ;)
kirallie chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Good chapter
RockMafia93 chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Aww, good ol Elly. Always there with food and advice. D
Wolfa Moon chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I am so glad you're back. so cute memory lane in the kitchen.
RockMafia93 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Yaaay update! *Dances around happily* This totally made my day. :3
kirallie chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Glad Nick got to hear more about his Dad. I think I agree with Marie and Nick's attitude's to Regents more than hers.
RockMafia93 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Haha, indeed you are! Ahh, Elly. Poor Nick would just starve without her wouldn't he? ;)
RizzolixIsles911 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
I love this series. I wish there were more with a female Monroe. Please continue soon.
loubega chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I like it and kisses for inspiration ;p
FadingChaos chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Still reading it and still loving it!
RockMafia93 chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Oh yay! This story is back. We've missed you! :)
CalmDisposition chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Really great! Just realised I'd read the whole way through without reviewing sorry! I love that you're going into more depth with the Wesen and the background on Regents and the Verrat. If the person who is killing the Wesen and looking for the coins tries to go after Elly they better watch out; Nick doesn't mess around with her safety. I like how you write their relationship and I can't wait for any updates. Keep up the good work! :)
Twisted-67 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Seriously, this is a great story and I can't wait to read more... I read the entire series up to this point in... oh, an hour or so.. yeah. Can't wait to see more and I hope you get around to that Christmas story with Elly!
Keep it up, definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
David12leca chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
very nice work i truly enjoyed it
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Ten bucks says it's Nick's mom.