Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions: Lightbringer
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 53 . 10/6
Phew! I can't wait to see Seto again - and I really want to see where this shooting leads us. I am assuming at this point, like Yuki, that it is something to do with Gozaburo in the other timeline? The plot thickens!
ohmygodagiantrock chapter 53 . 10/4
Still eager to see Kaiba awaken, but watching Mokuba's relief was, well, enough to alleviate the tension. He tries to be Nii-sama, but he's not quite there. How close he can get, though, is heartwrenching. A boy that young shouldn't need to be like Kaiba. Kaiba shouldn't even need to be like Kaiba.
Queen Shadowclan chapter 53 . 10/1
Cheers in the fanfic and cheers in my heart. Not only for my favorite story to be back up again, but for the recovery of my favorite fictional big brother Seto Kaiba. LONG LIVE THE KING!
Ruby of Raven chapter 52 . 6/9
Pay back bit**es! XD That's where Yami went. XD
Update soon! (This pretty much goes for all of your unfinished stories ;) I've become addicted to much of your work,. Can you tell?)
Ruby of Raven chapter 40 . 6/9
Oh Gods, YES! XD Do it, Yami! I'm right there with you!
No wonder Yami's obsessed with him, Seto's his idol! Oh MY Gods, I can't believe it! Thanks for putting into words everything I feel!
Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 6/9
XD poor Clinton! XD he just got that sour cream!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 52 . 5/27
Oh, I was so hoping we'd find out how Seto was doing in this update... I'd actually forgotten about the Valery twist and had to re-read some of the previous chapters to catch myself up again (don't worry, I promptly became addicted again).

I particularly liked Valery's way of distinguishing Yami from Yuugi; it definitely made me crack a smile!

Crossing my fingers that an update on Seto's condition comes sooner rather than later. (But I know that you've got a lot of projects going on. But puh-LEASE! I seriously just go back to chapter 48 sometimes just to feel the tingles and chills it sends down my spine!)
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 52 . 5/26
Thanks for the update!
ohmygodagiantrock chapter 52 . 5/24
I love your stories but you make me angry. As "Dr. Mini Pie" also commented, we're waiting for Seto's reappearance, and this story has essentially been on hold for over a year. I've been following your work for a good while but I'm noticing the pattern that you tend to get very side-tracked, usually right at the part where I'm hanging on the edge of my seat for an update. Then you start a new story and it makes me not want to read it.

For a very long time I wound up addicted to checking my email every hour, just in case there might be an update of this particular story. I've never read a piece of fiction, fan or otherwise, that I've wanted to read so desperately. Now that you've updated again after so long, I almost wasn't even excited. Your writing and characterization is impeccable. Your writing habits, as far as your audience can tell: not so much. Please finish your stories.

That being said, this chapter was interesting, if not the update we're all waiting for. I very much enjoy getting more familiar with the version of Seto's childhood you create.
liron-aria chapter 40 . 1/11
I have read this so many times, but I think Yami's last line is my favourite from the entire thing 3

And yeah, the duel-for-Mokuba's-safety thing was. Um. Only in YGO, man, only in YGO. (Every so often I get the urge to take all the plot events and rewrite them the way normal people would react. i.e. with guns and throwing people in prison)
Dr. Mini Pie chapter 51 . 10/29/2015
I really enjoy this story, great writing! Except Seto's been in surgery for a year and a half now - talk about nerve-wracking!
SoBadAtBeingGood chapter 51 . 10/28/2015
Ugh, just as things are getting anxiety-riddled and interesting...

Hope you update soon. Of course, I love all your PwGI stories. Just keep up the good work.
dragonlady222 chapter 51 . 6/4/2015
I am happy that she saw her friend and recognized her. Yuki needed the release. I hope Valery can get Mokuba to rest.
Chloe chapter 50 . 4/5/2015
Please don't leave it hanging! It's fantastic! Well, not the situation but the writing is. The story is. Um. I have no idea how to give good constructive criticism or anything useful, so I'm just going to stop typing.
dragonlady222 chapter 50 . 1/13/2015
Sorry, I am so behind. Joey knew exactly what buttons to push to get Mokuba out of his shock.