Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions: Lightbringer
liron-aria chapter 40 . 1/11
I have read this so many times, but I think Yami's last line is my favourite from the entire thing 3

And yeah, the duel-for-Mokuba's-safety thing was. Um. Only in YGO, man, only in YGO. (Every so often I get the urge to take all the plot events and rewrite them the way normal people would react. i.e. with guns and throwing people in prison)
Dr. Mini Pie chapter 51 . 10/29/2015
I really enjoy this story, great writing! Except Seto's been in surgery for a year and a half now - talk about nerve-wracking!
SoBadAtBeingGood chapter 51 . 10/28/2015
Ugh, just as things are getting anxiety-riddled and interesting...

Hope you update soon. Of course, I love all your PwGI stories. Just keep up the good work.
dragonlady222 chapter 51 . 6/4/2015
I am happy that she saw her friend and recognized her. Yuki needed the release. I hope Valery can get Mokuba to rest.
Chloe chapter 50 . 4/5/2015
Please don't leave it hanging! It's fantastic! Well, not the situation but the writing is. The story is. Um. I have no idea how to give good constructive criticism or anything useful, so I'm just going to stop typing.
dragonlady222 chapter 50 . 1/13/2015
Sorry, I am so behind. Joey knew exactly what buttons to push to get Mokuba out of his shock.
Confuffled chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
great story but could you please stop changing the summary? it makes it hard to get what the story's actually about why not just put the new summary at the top of each chapter it'd be easier to get i think but anyway its cool
Pleurez Mes Yeux chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. I was confused about Yami's behavior, but then the questions he was asking were enough to make it click. Your author's note at the end basically just confirmed my suspicions based on what had happened in the chapter. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really like the way you implied what was going on well enough that the reader could figure it out without having it overtly stated and spelled out in the chapter. :)
Guest chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
holy shit god bless
zeitgeistalter chapter 49 . 10/6/2014
About two months ago, I stumbled upon your stories. Since then, your stories have brought me great joy.
Your version of the Kaiba brothers and their universe are more authentic to me than even the manga or the anime version of them. I guess that is because you take your time with them – and words are just a different medium from pictures in general. The main reason why I enjoy your stories is your writing style, after all. Great job on pacing and shaping the stories! They're … complicated in their simplicity.
I promise to read your story – stories, actually – until they are completed, no matter how long it will take you to complete them. I might not be reviewing each time, though. I need to apologize beforehand, because your stories deserve to be read and reviewed.

In the beginning of this project, you mention this itinerary to be an adventure that will include magic. I bet there is going to be more magic than what we witnessed in the beginning. Eventually the Yagami Family will need to return to their realm, don't they? I'm curious to see what role Yami will play further in this.
Whether Seto will make a full recovery or come out of this with lasting physical damage – I find both outcomes equally plausible at this point. Considering from what I've read from you so far, I know you wouldn't shy away from measures of this kind, if the story requires it to be that way. Ah, but I think this is the first time I'm witnessing Seto having to suffer this much physically, though.

Well, I can’t wait to know what happens next!
mofalle chapter 49 . 10/4/2014
I'm relieved that Seto is going to live. Now I'm concern about Yuki and Mokuba. I'm worried that Seto will loose mobility in his right arm. How is going to disarm people with playing cards with a fully functioning arm or type on a computer? Please post more soon.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 49 . 9/30/2014
That ending confused me. Wonder what was going through Roland's mind? Guess Yuki was giving a Kaiba look he recognized?
dragonlady222 chapter 49 . 9/30/2014
I wonder what Roland just figured out. I am glad you don't downplay the injuries suffered. I have read too many stories where and this is frequent. Yugi is sliced up and bleeds profusely, so profuselyy he should be dead and the next time you see him he is fine and healed. He will have broken legs and arms but no problem walking or doing anything. It is true of most of the characters but Yugi is the usual victim. That kind of makes the story less interesting and more unbelievable. Seto, I hope will be fine and maybe Yami can actually help.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 49 . 9/30/2014
Okay, there's hope. That's good.
AND WHAT, ROLAND? WHAT DID YOU REALIZE?
See ya next chappie.