Reviews for The Last Marauder
RowenaC chapter 47 . 7/13
I think you misspelled God parents as Grand parents. XD
RowenaC chapter 39 . 7/13
They can't help but go back to each other. Sighs
RowenaC chapter 27 . 7/13
Even though Sirius and Hermione's bond is a bit messed up, but it's still wholesome.
RowenaC chapter 10 . 7/12
OMG! I couldn't stop laughing when it turned out to be James, Sirius must be disappointed... Huh XD
Wow just wow. I was hooked and could not stop reading. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Absolutely loved how you portrayed the characters and their relationships with each other. And thank goodness for a happy ending!
LongingforSweetness chapter 51 . 6/23
I'm not sure who else is reading this in 2022, but a good song for this fic is "Sinners" by Lauren Aquilina
The only award this should have won was the one for Poor Grammar of the Year.
Guest chapter 65 . 11/25/2021
The killing curse can’t be blocked with a shield… only with people or objects
Amber Bellum chapter 21 . 11/13/2021
I feel my heart is going to explode from the tension and I feel like skipping to the end. My heart can’t take it
Amber Bellum chapter 7 . 11/13/2021
Can I be Team Both? hahaha
Amber Bellum chapter 5 . 11/13/2021
1. Hormones, romance, maybe more Lily?
3. No
4. I am not sure he wants to anymore
5. Yes and over the top
Rav3nsRemorse chapter 78 . 11/11/2021
Still love this
mworth1019 chapter 77 . 9/24/2021
oh my God this was such an epic tale. loved from first word until last one. This story was phenomenal. so good in so many ways Thank you so much, read it a marathon read in 3 days...
MadMax93 chapter 62 . 9/22/2021
i assumed she would talk to remus and she would carry his baby and go along with the rest of the plan, with remus informing her later. she is obviously very good at keeping secrets
MadMax93 chapter 43 . 9/21/2021
ive caught diagonally but this is the first time ive caught nocturnally lmao nice
3,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »