Reviews for The Last Marauder
Milinette chapter 28 . 6/28
Just in case no one has corrected it before:

"Il m'a emmenée en France."
"Ah oui ? T'as-t-il séduite en bas de la Tour Eiffel ?"
"Ne sois pas vulgaire"

Very nice story,
Salut ;)
Snaperipper chapter 78 . 6/20
Lovely. I normally only ship Severus and Hermione but I like her and Remus too. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Rox chapter 78 . 6/17
Honestly, this story had a lot of typographical errors but you know what? The characters, plot, and subplots were all so good that the errors didn't matter anyway! Everything about this was wonderful! I especially love how you managed to defuse the tension between Sirius and Hermione. Although it was a bit weird seeing Hermione pine for Remus then jump Sirius the next, it sort of felt right after a while because that was who they are - in your story at least. The comfort the other provided made sense in their little adopted ways. I also love how you named one of Hermione's children Regulus. I felt like his sacrifice was severely downplayed in HBP/DH. Without his change of heart, Voldemort wouldn't have been defeated. This has been my second time reading this and it was still as marvelous as the first time I read it. Thank you! 3
Emra3 chapter 78 . 6/1
I cried so much through this but it was so absolutely beautiful. It was incredibly written and the characters so masterfully portrayed. I could say so much more about it but it so gorgeous, if written word could be so, that it needs no other description. If you are reading reviews to discern whether to read it or not, do not be put off by the word count, for every word you read is worth it. It managed to do the one thing I think all authors should strive for- it left me smiling tearfully.
Lily Luna Potter chapter 59 . 5/30
FABIAN! GIDEON! NO! #chapter59
Lily Luna Potter chapter 38 . 5/29
OMG I'M AT CHAPTER 38 AND I FREAKING CRIED! WHY?!
Over the last three days I have read the entirety of The Last Marauder. Wow. I just... Can't even. It's fantastic, spelling mistakes be damned. Love it!
Victoria chapter 78 . 5/23
I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
Victoria chapter 68 . 5/23
Yet again I'm crying. Also I realised that it's called the last marauder so is Remus going to die?
Victoria chapter 38 . 5/23
I BLOODY CRIED
Simona Polle chapter 2 . 5/22
this appear to be a different kind of timetravel... i like the twist :) hope it continue to be awesome!
Victoria chapter 6 . 5/22
I'm on chapter one and I saw how many chapters there are and I was like 'YES! 78 chapters of Remus and Hermione to read at night! Now I've found something to read over the holiday!' So thanks SO much! 3
chibi-Clar chapter 6 . 5/21
Oh my!
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 5/21
Oh. Oh.
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 5/21
The younger sister of sirius black... I wonder how her" parents" will react to her being a gryfindor?
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »