Reviews for The Last Marauder
Oh my!
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 5/21
Oh. Oh.
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 5/21
The younger sister of sirius black... I wonder how her" parents" will react to her being a gryfindor?
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 5/21
Ooooooooh! This I love!
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 5/21
I love it!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 5/21
Intense! I love it!
windyshoes chapter 39 . 5/9
Well that totally just broke my heart
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 78 . 5/8
I loved this so much! I read it in three days and it was amazing!
Indiana Jackson chapter 59 . 4/25
I will never understand why nobody ever lets the prewitt twins live in these time turner stories.
Trinity23Rose chapter 77 . 4/19
Ros is gay?! It's just so... hahahahha... hahahabuahahaha... I can't stop laughing. Good one!
And I so love that Severus is happy and hey, age difference! I'm a sucker for older men:D But not SUPERold:D just a little, because suddenly it sounded wrong...
Trinity23Rose chapter 76 . 4/19
It kind of makes me sad that Hermione and Remus are such a big part of the year apart. Really? Seeing each other only on Christmas and vacations?
lisacakes16 chapter 78 . 4/18
i don't normally read Hermoine and Remus fanfictions, so i'm really glad that i didn't skip over this one! it was really well done, and i had tears for a couple of chapters. i did chuckle at there being a Carson Granger and Ron being gay.
Trinity23Rose chapter 72 . 4/18
ok, I need to say that you're better than Rowling! I know you keep saying she's the master, but this story is just brilliant and full of amazing twists!
Trinity23Rose chapter 70 . 4/18
Why didn't she get back to save Gideon and Fabian and about ALL of those who died, then?:D
Trinity23Rose chapter 69 . 4/18
And I thought Lily will fall in love with Severus... Oh, well, dream on girl.
1,955 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »