Reviews for The Last Marauder
GraysonSteele chapter 3 . 9/20
Your pot device of having Hermione going back in time and being adopted by the Blacks is novel. However your author's note - Reviews make me dance and my baby bump tingle - made me laugh out loud.
An excellent story. Bravo.
The Septic Gryff chapter 5 . 9/11
I feel incredibly sorry for Sirius,especially since the pairing is Remus :( It's unfortunate but there are plenty more fish in the sea.I just feel sorry she has to have Walburga as her middle name and parent.I don't think Orion is too bad,he's better than loving the story!
kaitlin2515 chapter 27 . 9/10
Remus acts like he put some great effort into pursuing Hermione, when he hasn't. Like, grow some balls, Dude.
Claire chapter 38 . 8/29
Ive made it as far as chapter 38 and i just started crying. I am absolutely in love with this story, if you would ever like to co-write or have me edit something for you i would do so happily. Your writing is truely alive.
My email is
ShadowGoblin chapter 22 . 8/28
I love this story! Read through 22 chapters before I had to put it down to go to bed! Best time-travel/marauders ear fix I've read! Can't wait to read the rest :)
harryginny4life chapter 4 . 8/23
ok good story so far but the a/n was a bit confusing you wrote you couldn't kill Remus if you tried but then in the disclaimer you wrote you'd kill Remus but keep Tonks alive
Rawrism chapter 5 . 8/19
This is cute so far
InLuvWithCandy chapter 77 . 8/18
Reghan? The hufflepuff whose essay he failed? The one with the "horrendous name"?
Sam chapter 45 . 8/17
I honestly hate that I just am not feeling the Hermione/Lupin relationship. But alas I will continue this story because I am really enjoying the rest of it.
thegoldensnitch102 chapter 78 . 8/5
Loved this story. I've got a rotten cold so basically spent all day reading it- was bliss :) One thing though, who else did Sirius love besides Hermione?
Trelevona chapter 78 . 8/4
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I enjoyed it so much! Your writing is truly beautiful, and I loved all the little turns in this story! I will definitely re-read this at some point, which makes me only sort of sad beaus I won't be able to tell you how much I love it.
I hope you are havjng a good life, and that your baby was born without complications. You are a wonderful person, thank you so much for sharing your lovely writing. :)
Trelevona chapter 77 . 8/4
Hah! I love that Hermione got Harry a puzzle box! And Hermione will be Transfiguration professor, and everything is resolved, and all was well.
Trelevona chapter 76 . 8/4
Awww I love seeing all their kiddos! And the interaction t the end was hilarious!
Trelevona chapter 75 . 8/4
Awww I love this! Maybe Hermione WILL get a happy ending. :)
2,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »