Reviews for The Last Marauder
Kimmytrainer chapter 52 . 7/21
Poor Hermione...
Kimmytrainer chapter 50 . 7/21
I can't remember who's all in the Order :( the spy isn't a Marauder or Severus or a Weasley, those are all for sure. Sigh. Marlene is dead, Amelia is the most lawful person ever, Moody is beyond devoted to Dumbledore... who else is there? Sigh. Will Hermione ever tell someone that she's from the future? I imagine she'll have to when her younger self goes to Hogwarts, assuming she's not a muggle in this dimension.
Kimmytrainer chapter 49 . 7/21
What's in the damn puzzle box? Did she put memories or something?
Kimmytrainer chapter 48 . 7/21
About 3/5 of the way there. I can't believe Hermione named Draco XD I wonder what will happen to her when her younger self is 18?
Hermione and Remus are so cute :)
It's funny how you say that about best friends, yet you don't like Ron. Then again, I guess Harry is Hermione's true best friend in cannon.
I'm still nervous about the dark lord finding out about Remus.
Dude it's really amusing though that the two spies are Draco's death eater godparents XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 47 . 7/21
It's actually almost cute how much Voldemort seems to care about her.
Kimmytrainer chapter 45 . 7/21
THANK YOU! Terrified for them about the dark lord though
Kimmytrainer chapter 43 . 7/21
Wtf how did Voldemort get inside Grimmauld Place?
Kimmytrainer chapter 41 . 7/21
Oh this is the part where she gets trapped and risks going crazy. I forgot about that. Saw something about it when I chapter jumped earlier to get a glimpse at future romance aka make sure Hermione and Remus would end up together. Of course, that was before I realized I should just look at the reviews.
Kimmytrainer chapter 40 . 7/21
Really praying that Hermione doesn't have to sleep with Voldemort
Kimmytrainer chapter 39 . 7/21
Noooo this one almost made me cry, she and Remus are so fucking in love but they can't do anything about it and he's letting her go because of some guy he thinks she likes but really she's only ever been in love with him and it's so saaaaaaaaaad
Kimmytrainer chapter 38 . 7/21
That was sad, but I just read The Debt of Time which also had Dorea die of dragon pox, and she was an important character in that story, so I'm sorry to say that this death didn't quite compare. I am, however, pleased with Voldemort's trust in Hermione. He's gonna go batshit crazy when he discovers the truth.
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 7/21
Oh dear poor Hermione... I'm not surprised but I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 7/21
The last time I tried to read this, I stopped when she was told to become a death eater. I'm glad I continued to read this time. This story is fantastic. I love how the shack scene played out. Not that I wanted her to get hurt, but it was very well planned and well written on your part.
HayloHato chapter 78 . 7/6
This story was brilliant. I'm so in love with the ending!
Guest in Europe chapter 77 . 7/4
OMG, an excellent story. You even managed to make Voldemort sort of realistic and I liked his romancing of Hermione even if it did leave her tasting only sawdust!
Twists and turns and cliffies and, thank goodness, a happy ending!
I forgive you your rather weird tendency to mix up personal pronouns, which often left me re-reading and thinking... Sirius...she? her? But serious...ly, I can overlook all that because your story is simply excellent.
Thank you.