Reviews for Taboo
bibbler chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hey :)

Yes! Definitely continue this! You're my fave reviewer- one who follows ALL my stories and writes big reviews on them. This time, I'M gonna be the one that's following this story and reviewing.

Keep up the fantabulous work :)

(P.S. You better put another chapter up. Or I'm gonna pester you in PMs and reviews.)
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great story! Remember NOT to go nonlinear tomorrow! For free writing!
XxTuti17xX chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I Read This A Long Ass Time Ago, Is This The Same Story But Different Author? Or Did Yuh Delete This Story And Bring It Back Right Now? Yuh Should Like Make This Into A Whole Story. One-Shots Wit This Storyline And Plot Dont Deserve To Be One-Shots.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So I'm confused. Is he a year younger or three?
The High-Fives For Nothing chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Bwaaah I accidentally pressed the "follow story" button instead of the "favorite story" even though you said you weren't gonna continue it.

I quite liked this. It was short and sweet, though the age difference confused me a bit. In most fics, Angel is rather WAY younger than Max and Fang, as apposed to OLDER than Fang and then Max's age. But obviously, it wasn't a big deal. :)
Love chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I love this story! Please continue!
Random person chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I lo
Dude chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is an awesome story! How could you stop it there! Continue! This is just like Mistake by PurpleUnicornK except Fang and Max don't really end up together! Anyways you can't just stop there then there will be two stories I'd be dreading for!
minicheetah23 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
oh my god i love this story sooo much i wish you would continue it because so far its my favorite.i just wish that fang wouldve been as old as max.