Reviews for Room for Two
Born2Try chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
Its great to know that whatever your age you can find love and happiness even in the most unusual way! Sure it was a unconvential story at the beginning but at the end it turned out right at the end with Charlie, Joey, Ruby and Ben as one family.
CJ4Eva chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
WOW! One hot ending to a fabulously written fic. A great summary of Charlie's emotions at the end too. Thanks IJKS :)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Hey IJKS,
You did an awesome job on this story its one of my fav stories from you, mind u I have read all of yours stories now and there awesome I hope to see more in the future! I love the unconventional ways you get Charlie and Joey to meet it makes it really interesting to see how it works out and I think you have come up with a great finish to this story so thank you IJKS for writing and I can't wait to read More of your stories :)
Love Jx
Gunni11 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Thanks for wroting this story, like everything u write, it has been very good :) Look forward to read more from ur pen!
luckdog chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Nice to end this story on a hot sexy note ;0) I'm glad Charlie finally found true happiness and freedom with Joey :0) And it was great that Ruby and Ben gave their blessing to their mums union :0) I still think Casey would have be happier and better off with Charlie then with Brax, but I suppose he wanted to support his brother :0( As for Brax, the man should grow up and take responsibility for his action, instead of blaming everyone else!

I love the unconventional so I will miss this story, thank you for such an interesting story IJKS :0)
Speed Reader chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
wonderful, that's all I go, wonderful
Blue1927 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Excellent chapter and the perfect end to a brilliant story. I thought it was a really interesting way for Charlie and Joey to meet and well done for the way you've dealt with a really different set of dynamics. Even towards the end I thought the way you wrote Charlie's concern for Brax was great given how long and what they'd been through together. I thought this chapter finished the story of perfectly too, it was great to see them all moved in together and then Charlie signing the divorce papers. Ruby's support at the end was fantastic too. I will really miss this.
thane3 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Congrats IJKS to the finish of a great story. Charlie knowing the feeling of freedom that she felt being away from Brax but with Joey must of been a true thrill. As the story talks about no longer was she afraid of letting go sexually, she had someone that she could trust to be there through the good and bad.

Charlie, Joey, Rudy and Ben as we have said many times already are stronger together as a family than they ever would be seperate. Nice to say Yea for the good guys getting a break.

Well done story IJKS. Love to a wonderful young lady. Thane3
Jen82LH chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
I loved every single chapter of this IJKS and will very much miss it. I really enjoyed the different way that Joey and Charlie met and fell in love. As ever your story and the idea of it was unique an I thought you wrote it fantastically. I really wanted Charlie and Joey to be together and I'm glad they rode out the rollercoaster together to become a family with Ruby and Ben. Fantastic ending too.
luckdog chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
Yay for Ruby telling Brax off :0) God he is a mongrel! Oh it was okay for him to cheat on Charlie because it was her fault, how the hell it was her fault, she didn't shove his dick into the other women! Like Ruby said, he needs to grow up! I'm glad Charlie is staying strong and continuing to openly show her love for Joey :0) I'm glad Joey has got a new job :0)

Will miss this story when it's finished.
CJ4Eva chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
Glad to see Charlie isnt running for the hills just because of a few turbulent setbacks. Seeing her work through things with Joey is great. As for Ruby finding out another secret from Brax. Ugh! Will he never learn? You just dont do that or say that kind of stuff to your kid.
thane3 chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
C&J are doing an excellent job in connecting with each other on a spirtiual level, each knowing how the other is feeling with the person saying anything. A relationship does not always have to revolve around sex, sometimes just cuddling beside each other is what is needed (and yes IJKS I am thinking about my own personal situation when I right that comment). What a loser I am sometimes (:(
Jen82LH chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
How different are Joey and Brax in terms of being in a relationship with? Joey is kind and considerate putting Charlie's needs frist. Brax is idiotic and selfish, thinking only of his needs. He still doesn't think he's done anything wrong. I'm so glad Ruby gave him some stern words and I really can't believe he told her about their arrangement. One he insisted on. No daughter should know that kind of thing about their mum, but he was only too happy to tell her. Its nice to see the couple have stayed strong. Fantastic chapter.
Blue1927 chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter. It was so good to see Ruby stick up for Charlie and tell Brax a few home truths at the same time. Telling him to grow up was very amusing too, as a daughter telling a father. I thought you wrote that conversation so well. I'm glad Charlie reassured Joey that things were okay and that the hassle was worth it. It is lovely to see them happy and solid despite what is going on around them. Joey was so sweet in this chapter too, with sorting out the graffiti and not immediately telling Charlie about the new job because she was so concerned with making sure she was alright and coping okay. I'm glad she managed to get some more work without having to try too hard, after Brax so quickly and humiliatingly fired her from the restaurant. Fantastic writing, I'm really going to miss this.
Born2Try chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
I can't believe that Brax is being so hateful and towards his supposed daughter. Joey is so calm and collected, I love how she takes everything in her stride. Charlie is so happy with Joey, she shines.