Reviews for Room for Two
He still hopes they will be he really loves her
I really hope you never delete this
kmp63 chapter 33 . 4/13
Ha,suck on them lemons Brax.
Despite some initial reservations I enjoyed this story. Thanks for once again coming up with a interesting new take on the girls love story.
kmp63 chapter 32 . 4/13
See, you should have taken me up on my offer. That hot glue gun is looking even better now, I would have been so happy to oblige.
kmp63 chapter 22 . 4/13
Now me, I'd hot glue gun his big fat mouth shut.
Kmp63 waves her arm in the air to volunteer.
kmp63 chapter 20 . 4/13
You are such a total Arsehole Brax. Go on Charlie, dump his sorry butt.
Poor Rubes.
kmp63 chapter 19 . 4/13
Brax, serious morality issues? Surely not.
kmp63 chapter 15 . 4/13
Awww, poor little Brax has hurt feelings. My heart bleeds.
kmp63 chapter 12 . 4/13
Book tokens would be good. Brax could use them to buy a book about how NOT to be a selfish, insensitive Arsehole.
kmp63 chapter 9 . 4/13
Charlie total sweetheart in this. Who wouldn't fall in love with her.
kmp63 chapter 7 . 4/13
Brax, just such a caring, considerate, huam being you are. (Are you getting the sarcasm. I would write what I really think of him, but my mom raised me not to use those words.)
kmp63 chapter 1 . 4/13
OK I always put off reading this because of the four letter word. B**x .
Wasn't sure until I got to the end of the chapter. I'm so not sure I want to imagine it having both our girls.
Charlie dropping his sorry arse for Joey. Now that is a whole different thing. Always love it when you shit all over his giant ego.
Born2Try chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
Its great to know that whatever your age you can find love and happiness even in the most unusual way! Sure it was a unconvential story at the beginning but at the end it turned out right at the end with Charlie, Joey, Ruby and Ben as one family.
CJ4Eva chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
WOW! One hot ending to a fabulously written fic. A great summary of Charlie's emotions at the end too. Thanks IJKS :)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
You did an awesome job on this story its one of my fav stories from you, mind u I have read all of yours stories now and there awesome I hope to see more in the future! I love the unconventional ways you get Charlie and Joey to meet it makes it really interesting to see how it works out and I think you have come up with a great finish to this story so thank you IJKS for writing and I can't wait to read More of your stories :)
Love Jx