Reviews for Trust
Unterflieger chapter 6 . 5/29
ILuvClintasha chapter 9 . 5/22
This is probably the 3rd time I've read "Trust," but, coming off the heels of "Untold Stories," I've decided to go back and re-read some of your greatest hits! Especially since Clint & Tasha were in such a terrible, depressing place at the end of "Untold Stories," and I just needed to get them somewhere better. I'm doing "Heart Bleeds" next, which is one of my all-time favorite stories EVER. Anyhow, "Trust" definitely holds up on subsequent readings. You can see that you've grown as a writer since this was first written, but it's still a great story. It's fun to read through after having read later stories you've written, because you can see all the great "call-backs" to things that happened on previous missions in your timeline that you hadn't written about yet at the time this story was completed (which is such a confusing sentence to write, so hopefully that all made sense!). One thing I'd definitely like to see explored more (and I know I'm not the only one!) is the single line in chapter one about Clint's injuries received while protecting Nat's location. *Please* write that story/scene! Because Clint being tortured while refusing to give up Natasha is one of my favorite things ever! I think I remember you saying on your Tumblr site that you would tell that story some day, so just consider this another request for that very thing!

Thanks for being awesome and giving all of us this beautiful universe to visit! :-)
LoquaciousQuibbler chapter 8 . 5/20
This is a really random thing to compliment you on, but I really love how you can translate your characters fighting styles into the action scenes. Like, a fight with Clint is entirely different than a fight with Tony. You make Clint more acrobatic and evasive, and Tony is more like boxing, using just some punches and kicks and his head- which is great, because they wouldn't have the same fighting style, and you pull off both of them. I just love how you manage to keep it exciting and differentiated and realistic.
Jazzysauce chapter 3 . 5/7
Did you just come up with places for missions off the top of your head, or did you already have everything outlined by the time these earlier stories were ready to be typed up?
Carolinagirl117 chapter 9 . 4/8
Loved it! Really appreciate IronHawk a bit more now haha looking forward to more
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 4/5
So glad he's back and ready to kick some tail
kateanddin chapter 9 . 3/30
Just finished re-reading that one, and I have to say, it's even better the 2nd time around. I just love Hawkeye-Iron Man friendship.
Now, if you could explain to me why I have the mighty need to listen to Bon Jovi? (who rocks on occasion... sorry couldn't resist)
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 3/25
*clap*clap*clap* excellent story! love clint's t-shirt...i want one!
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 3/25
wowser...tony and clint make an awesome team! :)
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 3/23
rotflol...clint and tony are hilarious together!

one thing i don't understand...couldn't jarvis send for help?
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 3/22
yummy images in my head of nekkid wet hawk with only a towel around his waist. :P
Toothtooth chapter 9 . 2/16
This is brilliant. I love the avengers and my two favourites were the main characters - your writing is so lovely to read and including everything that you do? That is my writing goals tbh. Can't wait to read more
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 1/21
I like how you ended on a family dinner and how Tony got to take down a bad guy too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 1/21
Great plan, love the action
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 1/21
Good job with Tony here, showing his brilliance and his heart. I am glad Clint shared his story too.
I love Tony's plane for the couple, I believe it could happen