Reviews for Finding love
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
AWW :( Poor John! That's a really tough decision! I hope he makes the right choice...
TBMom chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Good story.
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Aww no :( update soon! Poor John
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
This is a really good story JoTracy123 :) great job! Xx
Trillianaus chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
my previous post was attached to the wrong was meant for "Secret Marriage", not "Finding Love". Many, many apologies..
Trillianaus chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Just wondering what type of cancer would get so far asymptomatically/ not picked up during antenatal visits though? FRom memory, various blood tests, urine tests and scans are usually done and checkups are pretty frequent especially in the last 6-8 weeks...
grnfield chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Now I'm really confused. John told Jeff that he's been dating Louise for a few months so there's no way he can be the father of a year old child. He'd have had to have been dating her about 21 months ago for the boy to be his. No way is this Louise on the straight and narrow!
grnfield chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hmmm, well I'd say there's something VERY dodgy about this Louise woman. I'm sure John would have noticed that she was 9 months pregnant when he saw her a year ago so where has this baby come from? I think Jeff needs to know what's happening so he can do some serious investigations into Louise before she tries to fleece John for everything she can get.
Amberdon1 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
A short but nice chapter.

Sadly, rather more than usual spelling and punctuation glitches.
WolfLeap chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Looking good so far :).

Update soon xx
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Hmm. So the next step comes. Good on John for being so sensible. Here's hoping that there's nothing for him to worry about. Love the little bit about how Robyn has Grandpa wrapped around her pinky finger. Xx
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hmm. I wonder where you're planning to go with this. The situation sounds a little fishy... Xx
WolfLeap chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hiya Jo

Well glad to see you posted this story up so quickly. It would suck to be in John's shoes but I hope everything works out between him and Louise - oh and of course, their kid.

Well done! x
AllyIsAPenguin chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
aww good start jo how many more tracy boys are gonna find out they have babys :P