Reviews for MUGETSU
okhuj chapter 5 . 3/21
I understand kakashis reaction lol *salute to them both*
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 6 . 3/8
have to say i did enjoy this one, wish you could keep it going im hooked on it now lol
Blackfox668 chapter 2 . 2/8
well i don't know about you but if my family abandoned me at birth after being convinced not to out right murder me but to come back and murder me later...yea nah theres no possible why for forgiveness no matter their reason. only someone naive like canon naruto could
Yami-Guy chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
The ending...Nice.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
...I was hoping for the Kyuubi to massacre everyone. Why did the imbecile have to come out?
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
myulander chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Redemption FICS are disgusting.

What is done is done, the past cannot be changed, one shalt not wallow in oneself misery as thee will experience the worst heart ache, phantom pain shall ridicule ye shalt thou hate thou destiny, thou blood, thou essence.

To be evil is following your heart in a world where socialisation, indoctrination, hidden curriculums within every aspect of society attempt to make you a lawful brainless human with accepted social values and norms.

Is one discards the moral compass of hypocrites who believe themselves to be superior to all other sentient species, maybe one can finally understand that Evil is following ones heart, and good is following the way of society.

Shame really, and it seems you fall into the indoctrinated mess life.
FF's Nightmare chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
updated soon
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
That's right I stopped reading this because you turned out to be another Kishimoto ass sucker.
Kilroy7087 chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Awesome story bro please update soon
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Well-Well
AJGuardian chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Of course Kakashi would look out for a bro in this scenario!
Eagle12 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Dude great story, please tell me Naruto will at least to attempt to show some form of hatred for Minato, since it was his idea. Also hope you update soon.
amir26r chapter 6 . 9/22/2013