Reviews for Lyrical Inclination
WishingDreamer5 chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
This was the cutest thing I've read in a while. Ah, the way you write Terqua never ceases to amaze me. *-*
I missed reading your stuff so much! And now I'm only regretting I didn't do it sooner.
creatorX33 chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
I am loving this! The wedding chapter broke my heart btw.
Scribbleness chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Dude for some reason, I feel like I could connect with the story. Especially with Terra and Aqua. This had been really insightful and heartwarming. That's why I lovenreading your fics so much. How I missnour convos!
Scribbleness chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
My heart stopped beating while reading this! Ahh brought back some good memories. Anyway how can you possible resist Terra? Aqua may have looked at him only as a brother or as a best friend, but knowing that you have someone like him to live with for most of your life, it's undeniable that you will have to work hard to get his attention. Like chocolates for example. Gosh, Terra could've been kinder by being honest to her and just tell her he's attracted to Aqua! Naughty naughty Terra. Anyway I love how this fic is going and I will surely be reading for more. Great job Buddy!
becksterRES chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Awwwww That was adorable :3 I wasn't sure where the story was going until the last few paragraphs to be honest; were they going to kiss, were they going to just fight? But I liked how it ended :) It was adorable and really heartwarming.

Until next time!
Amulet Misty chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
I seriously cannot love this pairing more than I already do. OTL You have killed me with this chapter. Like literally x3

P.S. ahhh vocoloid. I know them, but I never really got into them xD
GoldenDragon326 chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
True, a little different from how I imagined it, but still cute. :D
'Specially the ending. Very nice. :)
And I love Vocaloid, though I didn't catch anything; I'm not as big a fan as others prolly are.
(Aqua's poor milkshake. At least this gives them an excuse to get another one, perhaps of a bigger size; better for sharing. Once they're done kissing, at least. XD )
See ya next chappie! :)
Dark Slayer's Throne chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
This was so sweet and fluffy I find myself craving cotton candy.

I wish I could write happy/fluffy TerAqua the way you do. I'm obviously more prone to the angsty type but I prefer fluff over angst...sometimes.

The way you write them is just so natural and flows very well, have I told you how I love your writing? Or rather have I told you lately? XD
Terra ForceXIII chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
I've always liked your dialogue for Terra and Aqua's banter, it seems pretty genuine and convincing in your words. :P

Great chapter as always!
Rapis-Razuri chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
"Can I have my kiss now?"

What a PERFECT way to end a perfectly adorable Drabble XD
I can't get enough of these two now.
kaibasgirlx chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Poor Terra :( every time you write a t his darkness I feel bad for hkm all ove r again bec. I can see him reacting that way exactly. Haunted by guilt, not trusting himself let alone anyone else..guy's got it tough.

I did feel the ending was weak, but I stil enjoyed reading this. I can see Aqua and Terra being at odds with each other once he comes back, though mostly bec. of the reasons you listed. That and ust lol.

Update soon please! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rapis-Razuri chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
"Self redemption is the first step to relive one-self from guilt"
- Forgot the source, but it was probably some old book that lectured on Zen philosophy

"Aqua's palms brushed his cheeks and her fingers (Terra gullibly thinking her actions as intimate) pinched his ears. Hard."

Will someone please draw a picture of that? XD
Terra you adorably lovable dumbass
Terra ForceXIII chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Ah, the struggle with Terra and his darkness is always interesting to exploit. And adding Aqua to the mix is just icing on the cake. :P

Tsk tsk tsk... Terra and his independent/solo attitude getting in the way again. :D
GoldenDragon326 chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Aww.
Angsty, yes. (Also kinda short, dang it. :P )
Also found typos:
"A pain look crossed her face, but she struggled t contain her feelings by clenching her fists. If she left away now, that would've made Terra's life easier…"
Two in this one, 'struggled TO contain,' (minor, but noticeable) and 'If she left away now...' Left away? I guess you were stuck between choosing 'if she walked away now,' and 'if she left now.' Personally, I like 'walked away' better.
Also, another minor one:
"Why is it," Aqua questioned in frustration, "that you still can't relyon anyone?"
'rely on.'
Yeah. (I'm sorry, I'm an editor at heart. . )
:D
See ya next chappie!
Amulet Misty chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Man, how I love fics tackling former dark-Terra's regret. He really does mean well when he wants to push everyone away. I think it's pretty realistic to think that they would have arguments...but of cours, I love their reconciliation.

Thanks for another great chapter!