Reviews for Catch 22
4223marilyn chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I barely noticed that beck literally kisses every girl in victorious from jade to tori to cat to trina...he's such a player .
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this! I think it captures Jade's emotions really well, and I love how all of the kisses went :)
g chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh man, yeah! I think they shouldn't get back together that easily too. I hope Victorious gives us a good make-up. This is good writing, btw.
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I don't know how to respond to this. I mean, it's written well, Jade is fairly in character (or at least realistic), and the dialogue is great. I poor baby. I think my favorite one, not including Beck, was Andre because he just gets her. He understands how she must be feeling, and he accepts that. He doesn't let her vulnerability ruin their friendship, and I love that.

Also, Beck is a jerk face. I appreciate that you didn't let that slide. Go Jade!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is the best Bade(sorta) fic I've read on here. I really enjoyed that you set Jade up with a variety of people. The part with Ryder Daniels and then the day after with the bra, oh my God I loved that like you can't even imagine. And I also loved that she didn't sleep with him but that's what everyone assumed, that was hot and let Beck get jealous, so great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
omg! i loved this! i wished i saw Beck and Jade get back together but it kinda inferred that they were in the near future! such a great job on the story! u r such an amazing and great writer! Nati
anlmoon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Well this is well written like all of your other fics. I always wanted to read a fic that deals with what happens after Tori Goes Platinum because Beck was a bastard, and I defiently don't want Beck and Jade to go back together after that. But this fic address them and that seen very well.
Allie chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is flawless. Thank you for that terrific piece of work.
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You wanna know something? I loved this fic so much that a wrote down the part where Beck explains how he would fall in love with someone else if he could to practically the end. I'm thankful this fic came around, for all the others are really unsatisfying and all the writers seem to be down and have the lack of inspiration (Bade-spiration?) to write. I loved the plot and I don't know why I'm writing so formally, but shfkshdk I just love everything & this fic is flawless, okay Do write more. (;
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Yes, this is exactly what we need after Tori Goes Platinum. I still want them together, but not now, not before they figure their stuff out. And I like to think that it might not be a big deal for them to kiss all these other people because all those kisses would be meaningless anyway.

So thanks for writing this, especially that last conversation with Beck. I love all your work since you seem to make the most of the potential that this show has but doesn't use.
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved it! Each scenario with each guy was exactly what I could picture happening. I agree TGP was a Jori/slight Bori fanfic all the way to me lol!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this was awesome! good job!
hello-romeo chapter 1 . 6/19/2012