Reviews for Lifting Mjolnir
LittleMermade chapter 1 . 1/3
This is really cool! I can imagine Tony's face and that's really satisfying. ;)
I love your story and I hope they will make Cap pick up Mjolnir in Avengers 2 (I mean really lift it completely)
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Steve is worthy! We all knew... :) (watch the new sneek peek for avengers, you'll laugh, almost...)

And, how do I send an avengers prompt? (I know this looks out of the blue, but I am lost so I am sking everyone about this so i can get an answer) xD
LCextrordinaire chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Haha! Perfect! I loved this! I was looking for a story to read to my younger sister friend since she was curious as to what FanFiction was, and this was an answer to my prayers! So few that we're coming up were appropriate. Thanks! I really enjoyed this.
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
YES! D XDD Lol. Steve would be different. :)
LightningRivera chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Nice. You're a good writer:)
Agent Ruby Red chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Yeah like the lasts person said someone copied your story not cool btw I hope u can do something about it
EmbersAndIce chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hi there! I just thought I'd let you know, I believe somebody has copied your story. Earlier today I read another that is practically identical with only a few slight details. They used the pizza and one of the dialogue parts is the same. They used 'thank god, I'm starving', 'how the hell did you do that', 'is that a trick question' etc ...
I don't think it's right for somebody to steal your story. It's called 'Wielding Mjolnir' by TheOneAndOnlyHope.

I just thought you'd like to know.
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
In the comics, Odin, Thor's father, said that only the worthy could wield Mjolnir, and Steve was one of the few! ;)
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
.Chaos!
Finally!
A story about Steve picking up Thor's Hammer!
Please don't leave it there!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
fun fact time! Did you know: in the comics Steve is actually one of the few people besides thor who is able to lift the hammer. It's because of his good heart or whatever. (I only know this because I saw it on wikipedia when I was looking up something)
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Man, I wish I could have seen their faces! LOL! I love how Tony was totally jealous, and Thor was just like: "How?" Hehe... So, funny!

Anyways, excellent work and thanks for sharing!

YJ-101
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Figures.
whisper chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Really liked the fic. Follow up maybe? Bout how Steve was able to pick up Mjolnir?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Liked this.
valkyriecain2110 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great story, I just think that maybe Natasha is a bit OOC? I don't know for sure, I don't really remember much about her character from the movie.
I also wanted to say that I don't think that a person has to have the powers of a thunder god to hold Mjolnir. I think it's a lot like Excalibur. The only people who can hold it are those whom the hammer deems worthy. These would be people who are selfless, brave, etcetera... However, it would also mean that they aren't proud. You know, the stereotypical hero. (Minus the arrogance.)
Yes, this would still mean that Steve would be able to lift Mjolnir, but it would also explain why Thor was unable to lift his hammer when he was cast to Midgard.
I also think that Thor should be able to know what makes his hammer, you know, work. Even if he didn't know before the events of "Thor", he should at least know now. Think about it, if a hammer you've been able to lift ever since you got it was suddenly too heavy for you to hold - wouldn't you want to find out why? At the least, just to make sure it never happened again. As a warrior, to not have access to your primary weapon... That would be horrible.
So yeah, I liked your story, I just think that there are some parts that I either find lacking, or doesn't make sense.

Valkyrie

P.S. Why is everyone at Stark Tower?