Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Haha, I love how she handled the boys.
Miss Mahariel chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
My heart officially cracked when Mahariel told Varric and Fenris about Alistair. Great writing - I could feel the emotion as I read.
Miss Mahariel chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Oh, I love Anders/Mahariel love! This is a sweet chapter. Great story so far, I have lots of catching up to do and I can't wait!
Keyarayek chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Simply amazing. Mmmmm. Beautiful. I can't see how Fenris could just let the chest be, before I left I'd be like-thank you...but srsly what's in the chest? Lulz With a sly grin! Tee hee! I love Mahariel. She is so strong yet so vulnerable, so embracing and so firm, le sigh. Can't wait for chap24 3
Hannah chapter 23 . 10/26/2012
I have just found and read your story, all in one sitting, and I'm aching for more! You are an excellent writer, and the personality you give to the characters bleeds through the words. Brilliant! I haven't written fan fiction in years, but your stories (I read the "Likely Alliance" one as well) have inspired me! I hope I can get back onto the saddle and write a good story or two of my own. Anxiously awaiting your next chapter!
TheWickedVirgo chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Omg! Loving the story. More please.
Keyarayek chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Eek! Thanks for the love in your profile dear! I do my best to make sure my favorite authors know I much I love them! :) and maker knows I love your stories! :) I just throw all my love here cuz this one is my fave, I'll have to add it to my list!
You're story is so cute, it's nice to see Fenris being level headed and not just oh broody is me. Great update! :) Maker knows I love some Anders Mahariel love :)
Keyarayek chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
Excellent, I'm super excited to know I have 12 more chapters of amazing :)

Love the update, I just adore your Mahariel.
Mialiah chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
Looking forward to the next 12 chapters. _
Keyarayek chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Absolutely adorable. I love their talk, so much like Anders, Maker I love him :) and Fenris, umm what did you think you we're doing there buddy? Hopefully just offering a FRIENDLY apology lol! I love how she just has to be completely sure of who he is, and is happy with him, and she can finally heal from Alistair and help Anders! I wonder what their fate will be once their adventures start and he starts...changing, if she'll support him, or Maker who knows! Can't wait!
little.ona chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
This is such a great fic. Your warden is amazing, and your character voices are all spot on. Definitely going to follow this story!

Oh and btw eeeeee! Super excited for DA3!
Murlyndsgirl chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
I like your Warden! I felt so betrayed, too, when Alistair jumped in front of the Archdemon on my very first run through DAO. I played the elf, too. I was like, "I'm 100 times faster than Alistair, how in the world did he beat me over to the dragon?"

And, I also had a "recovering crush" on Anders ... so it has been a real treat to read this! TY for sharing.

I cannot wait for the ultimate test of their love: how can Mahariel ever forgive Anders for what he does at the end? Or...the Warden being who she is, will this change history?

Please write more!

Keyarayek chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
An absolutely adorable story you have in the works here! I love that your Warden has come to Kirkwall, and I love the idea of Anders and Mahariel, I hated that you couldn't romance them in Awakening!
I'm extremely anxious to see what you have planned for the pair, and their relationship, and how they manage with the group! Although I do wish your chapters were longer, I absolutely LOVE a good Anders story! And Dalish elf origin was my fave, so I'm hooked! :) well done!
catalinashepard chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
This story is amazing! Can't wait for you to update.
LinetteBlaise chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Awww :) I've always loved Anders/Warden stories! I can't wait for the next update :D