Reviews for Second Tier
Reldresal chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Travelling with the Doctor has never left anyone embittered towards him, including Sarah.
FallenAngelII chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Just found out that Luke was intended to eventually come out as gay had the Sarah Jane Adventures series gotten a new series!
ZuanTheGreat chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Oh god, I love this fanfiction! Right now I'm just imagining Kurt turning 18 and Jack traveling all the way to the U.S. and all the glee club members being terrified. Fun!
blackhawk68 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I could so do with more Janto/Kurt interaction, you have no idea.
DyingInnocence chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Always leave them wanting more. You seem to specialize at that.
DyingInnocence chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You could've stated that Kurt Hummel was the second person that Mr. Smith detected and that they contacted him before venturing further down the list of companions.

On an unrelated note: How in the holy fuck did I miss a Glee/Torchwood story? I'm ashamed of myself.
Famingo chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Fun story, but who in their right mind would want Ianto without Jack? That would be an awesome ménage à trois. Both so pretty and Kurt would look so nice with both of them... *Le sigh* Really enjoyed the interactions with all of the different characters in the different settings.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Another great story!
mark3232 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
In the whole of Doctor Who, no one has been left embittered by travelling with the Doctor, including Sarah.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
As in a lot of fanfiction, travelling in the TARDIS is remembered as A BAD TIME. Funny how so many children want to do it, isn't it?
Wolf Princess girl chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
XD that was brilliant! I love Kurt in this! Bless Maria at the end of the second chapter! That'll be a fun conversation XD
PART THREE! OH MY WIZARD GOD XD That was my favourite part! Except I see kurt as more of a baby penguin... But then he traveld with the doctor and is a witch so yea... Also I'm a Klainer till the end (OTP with every fiber of my being) but I love coy!Kurt! Especially in this! I have never seen touchwood so I wasn't entirely clear of the characters but I got the basics of their relationship :3
But anyway, PLEASE write more stories with Kurt/Tourchwood! It's like the best thing ever!
Sakina-chan chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
FINALLY! someone who adores Ianto to make him a love interest! *swoon*
dreamer 3097 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
a good one
IvySnowe chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Yes, mind all well and nicely blown. go ahead and enter a Kurt/Harem joke there. I did.
FallenGreenangel chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Am disappointed...THAT ITS OVER! really enjoy this story it was fun with your special touch and finally a mike and sam and Kurt coupling :)