Reviews for A Good Man
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/16
yesh, scary
HoothootOwls chapter 1 . 7/8
Amazing and I love this! I've been looking for a fic like this for SUCH A LONG TIME! And I'm glad I found this one.
I really like the quote in this story. I think it explores a potentially darker side of Tony's personality, and expresses it in a difficult situation. Your writing is very good, and I like the detail about the peanut allergy.
God bless!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 4/8
*cries* This is so sad! Tony... You're so messed up. *cries and hugs both Tony and Cap, imagining the repercussions*
I liked the doctor who and sherlock quotes :)
Kazavan chapter 1 . 4/3
I was enjoying this, but then I saw the name of your bad guy...Interesting ideas in it.
Doctor who qoute?
HELL YEAH!
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/2
Eep.
fear4everleading chapter 1 . 2/22
Sherlock reference!
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 2/16
Did you really name him Spinda Loudred? Really? It's alright that you chose Pokemon names, but why choose crappy Pokemon?
pikachucat chapter 1 . 2/3
awesome
Spinda Loudred, part of the terrorist organization Megaphone. What the hell... Pokemon and megaphones...
WickedlyMalovent chapter 1 . 1/28
"Good men don't need rules. Today isn't the day to find out why I have so many."

Just so you know I completely flipped out when I read that I was like HOLY SHIT DOCOR WHO!

Then there was high functioning sociopath and I was like ITS SHERLOCK!

Over all great oneshot! Your very talented and I would love to see thor talking to an invisible loki if you don't mind I might write that one day... Sorry for rambleing you just punched my fangirl butten.
Haha your pokemon reference was pretty funny :)
zula chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
wow! That was short but cool!
You have done a really nice and interesting characterisation of TonY!
I especially like the ending.
And also it would be cool to get a little bit more background story that would be so cool! :-)