Reviews for First Times and First Impressions
mike chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
this is prob the best being human fanfic i've ever read.
Funsoup chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
:D Your writing style is amazing really keeps me interested
Turner1 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
My favourite chapter so far :D can't get over how good this is!
fifi2903 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Now that I've figured out how to leave my identity (sorry..I'm a bit slow sometimes) I'll own up to the last review. While I'm here I'll just add that I really enjoyed your chapter notes too!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
I loved this. What I enjoyed the most was that the characters where so true to their original selves - their dialogue and mannerisms were all spot on and I was completely sucked in. Thought Jovian was an excellent character too. To be super critical, both Snow and Adelle seemed a little two dimensional to me, but the story was compulsive and I read it all in one sitting.
MancVamp chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! Oh Jovian! What a terrific ending to your story! Oh, I've LOVED IT from beginning to the end! Really well done. I'm very much looking forward to reading more stories from you. Thank you!
MancVamp chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Your Carl and Mitchell together are just brilliant! This chapter was so gripping - arghhh - what happens next!
MancVamp chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
WOW! What a start! What a middle! What an end! This is one of the most exciting fanfics I've ever read! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!
Saemay chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
A superb story - can't wait for the conclusion. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the historical research you put into this! Makes a yarn into a knit it does.
MancVamp chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
He heard... OMG! Hurry up and write the next bit!

Thank you!
MancVamp chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
I love - LOVE your Mitchell and Hal together - genius! Amazing chapter - so exciting! Thank you SO much!
MancVamp chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Wow! What a way to end a chapter! Thankfully I can read the next one right now! Great chapter - thank you!
MancVamp chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
ooh! You're back in business and I'm sooo pleased. Loved this chapter! Love your Mitchell!
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
What an interesting story. The club and characters are so vivid and some juicy questions emerging over Jovian, his position and future.

The way it introduces Mitchell to Carl is so apt. You can see how this was the start of him being tied to a
chair in Carl's living room in 2000.
MancVamp chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
What a belter of a story this is turning into. Love a bit of hot, steamy decadence and you deliver the goods on all three. Wonderful descriptive content, lovely flowing dialogues - a joy to read. Thank you.