Reviews for Breath of Life
ayera chapter 13 . 8/5/2020
Please update This one! I’ve just reread it and it’s such a cliffhanger! I love this story!
M chapter 13 . 2/16/2020
Hey ! Are you planning on updating soon ?
Aereal chapter 13 . 6/6/2019
Aiieee... I knew - or at least hoped - the king would come and talk to her, but that was so brief! I hope the next chapter brings some more KxZ :-) thanks for the update
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2019
Aaaah yes a new chapter. So glad you posted.
God this chapter was good. You made me feel her anger towards her captain, her despair for her situation, I wanted to cry for her. She’s so strong, always but there is so much inside her breaking and already broken and I just want to hug her, comfort her, tell her she will be ok. One thing that I agree with captain Mapstone is that Karigan needs someone she can talk to without restraint because keeping all that she keeps inside is not good. I hope she can find someone in Eletia she can befriend and talk to.
Your writing is so good honestly, can’t wait for the next chapter.
textbug3115 chapter 13 . 6/3/2019
yay for the new chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2018
Oooh! Yes to this chapter. My heart bleeds for Kari so much. Il glad she’s going away from that freaking castle that brought her more pain and misery than anything else. I know staying would kill her. I want her to go, learn about the Gift, learn to use it and control and then come back stronger.
Aereal chapter 12 . 12/25/2018
I can't even express how much I'm loving this. The KxZ parts are making my heart ache sympathetically, which I guess is the angst that drew me to this series all along. And I cant wait to see what the Eletians and Eletia will bring. Merry Christmas!
emmalilly21 chapter 12 . 12/25/2018
Yay! She's going to Eletia! It would be hilarious if she accidentally woke up the King. Could you just imagine her "Oh shit!" face?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
I haven’t checked this site for a while and I’m so glad I did now. I’ve missed reading GR fanfictions ans we have so few of them! I’m loving the Gift part, where she can travel differently than with her brooch. I want more of that time travel with the older Zachary ! I hope you update soon
Katrina3198 chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
This is an amazing story, I am enjoying it, I hope you update this regularly :)
Aereal chapter 11 . 12/2/2018
Loving this... I'm such a sucker for K and Z... I have to go back and reread it tho so I can remember the rest!
Aereal chapter 10 . 12/2/2018
thank you for writing this! Loving it
ayera chapter 9 . 11/22/2018
I am so glad that the story is finally back! I love this!
allilindsay chapter 9 . 11/14/2018
I love this story and your writing! I am SO glad you decided to continue this!
Myelline chapter 9 . 11/6/2018
thank you for this story ! I love it !