Reviews for Breath of Life
Karigan and fastion!
This is so great! Does fastion like karigan? That'd be interesting to have a competition for karigan's heart between the weapon and the eltian. The two groups that rarley let anyone in, and the king, forced to watch on the sidelines with his wife
natwriter chapter 7 . 3/15
more!
I love this double vision thing. I want to know what happens!
spatsypatty chapter 7 . 3/11
Oooh! This is lovely. I just found this fanfic and am thoroughly enjoying it :) Your style is really nice to read, and you echo Kristen Britain's style very well. I think you've hit right on Karigan's personality and I'm very excited for more! Great work! I'll definitely be following this one :)
Aereal chapter 7 . 3/9
It took me a while to review because I had to go back and reread the whole story, which I found thoroughly enjoyable. I am interested to see what direction you will take this, and I hope that you will update very soon!
textbug3115 chapter 7 . 3/7
yay! more!
emmalilly21 chapter 7 . 3/7
I am so excited that you update this! It's my favorite green rider fanfic, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
AifetheWit chapter 7 . 3/7
I'm so glad you decide to update, I really like your story so far. Hope you will continue.
brianna.hunt.37 chapter 7 . 3/7
I am glad that you decide to update. I can't wait to read more of your wonderful story. i hope you will continue it even though the new book is coming out soon.
Deb chapter 7 . 3/7
Just found your tale and enjoyed it very much. Your continuation of the characters seemed quite spot on, although I found Estora to be a little more antagonistic in your take. In the series, I found Estora to be a flat character-I guess that is why when a fanfiction focuses on her, it seems so unlike her character. You preserved Kari' s coping mechanisms well, with running away and avoidance.

I hope you find the time and energy to continue your tale. I am looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
This story is so good I have to keep rereading just to sate my taste for more! I really hope it hasn't been dropped and I hope for an update soon!
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Haha, Laren has it though ''

Really liked the interactions between the characters in this chapter, it's nice to have some more light and happy moments :)
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Haha, that cliffhanger was awesome xD
(was, because it's the third time I read this story...and it's still as good )
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Best Green Rider fan fiction EVER.
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013