Reviews for Breath of Life
CapriHorse chapter 8 . 8/2
I really like where you are taking this story. I hope you will continue your story.
Pikachudragon chapter 8 . 2/22
You got to update! Karigan!
Its so good, please write more!
bornagaindisciple chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
I was also very disappointed with Mirror Sight, and trust me it doesn't really get any better. :( I would love to see an update from you though sometime soon. :) Your writing is amazing.
Ulster Gold chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Where's my cookie?
NaomiMiller chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Oh my goodness. For some reason this story kind of got put to the wayside in my favorites bar and I'm just now going through and reading pretty much all of it for the first time and I must say that I am in love with it! I can easily see something like this happening if Mirror Sight hadn't been written yet. But it has and it's definitely not what I expected. I like how you're taking some of the characters that aren't really explored in the books like Lynx and the Eletians and giving them some more page time. Great work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
missavgp chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I'm glad you're back I am really enjoying this fanfic. I agree with you that Mirror Sight was disappointing. I finished it and still don't like the direction that she is taking the story right now.
jojo535 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Yay! So excited for another chapter! While I hope you don't take another long break before the next one, just keep posting regardless of how long it takes. I found this story a few months before mirror sight came out and while I was reading the real book, I just kept thinking how much I'd rather be reading more of this. Love!
Lady of the Dragon chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
God, I couldn't agree more with you about MS. Sooo disappointing after such a cliffhanger, and such a long wait. It brought me back to fanfiction, but with a bitter feeling that one of my favourite series just got butchered. I am, however, glad to see this story updated again! I hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Glad you are back :)
textbug3115 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
So glad you are back, I can't wait for more!
Aereal chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Great to see another chapter! I didn't understand what happened at the end but I'm sure all will be revealed soon :-)
brezzybrez chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I am so glad that you decide to update. I really like where you are going with this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
First I must say -you were not the only one disappointed in Mirror Sight. That being said, It was nice to see a glimpse of the Prince with his barriers down. Is it possible that our Karigan is in fact part Eletian as I have always thought? I think the eletians know this but it hasn't dawned on anyone else? Please keep writing, I anxiously await the next chapter.
Chaosassassin1 chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Great chapter as usual! Have the people replaced her name with "Westrion" or something? Please update soon! :D
Allow Me To Speak chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
First off, yes, I was very disappointed with Mirror Sight. I could go on for days about the sudden 180 on so many themes in the story (and my friend hasn't read it yet, so I'm dying).

Second off, I love the chapter. I'm always interested to read about Karigan and the Eletians - Somial is a favorite of mine, and it always makes me happy to read about him. And the odd mix of apathy and respect they show Karigan is so fascinating to explore. I like how you kind of brought that up here, with Jametari recognizing how he has to be reminded that she's a good friend to their people.

Thanks for the update - I look forward to the next!