Reviews for Forming Friendships
loretta537 chapter 17 . 4/29
this is a great story! i'm very glad to have found it and cant wait to read more
knightessjg chapter 9 . 3/30
Awwww, wedding!...kinda. I can totally picture, during the Shippuden timeline, Naruto going into multi-tail mode and the only person who's safe is Neji...so he gets called by the counsel any time anything that MIGHT irritate Naruto is going on. Considering Naruto inherited Kushina's temperament...Anyway, good story (I'm actually RE-reading it at this point)
kamui5 chapter 1 . 2/11
Im enjoying the story so far please keep up the good work.
Fallen Angel231312 chapter 17 . 2/4
I love your story so much! It is very interesting.
yukinari chapter 17 . 1/29
good work
Quinn1989 chapter 17 . 1/28
if you ever write on I will be there
AgnetCoCo chapter 17 . 1/25
Please don't giv up on this story!
bribright91 chapter 17 . 1/8
That was evil of Hinata in the omake. Still really funny tho. Thanks for posting!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 17 . 1/1
XD oh wow! I was super impressed, amused, and even touched. Your story makes a lot of sense in some ways- Gaara replacing his mother figure, and the genjutsu masking people's awareness of Naruto's parentage. Very clever!
razska'spromise chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Please update I want to see Naruto hug the mizukage and shock everyone into silence. Love this story so far and can not wait to read more.
Nilyenea chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
I absolutely love this story. It's hard to find really good, well written Neji/Natuto. Hope to see more soon.
Yoroichicat chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
Love this story :)
picabone99 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
i love the interaction between neji and hinata here. very well written and thought out.
Lady Laran chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Tell me Hinata's class was an omake?! I can't see her doing that to him at all.
shugo tensai chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Great story. love the character developement and the humour
keep up the good work and update soon