Reviews for Forming Friendships
kazuki12akirah chapter 16 . 14h ago
Oh! This story has a very good plot.. Please update another chapter soon!
_
Karasu Kagami chapter 12 . 4/12
I sympathize with your ramen ban. Plz write more soon. XDDDD
I died.
But came back to read more.
Seriously though-i love this soooo much.
My only sadness is not getting to read B's entire letter. I was having fun trying to rap it out loud (im a geeky little white girl so it was a pretty big challenge but to much fun not too)! XD
B's still my favorite of the 9. Followed by Garra and Naruto (who often fight for 2/3 depending on the fic) and then Yugito, Fu and the rest a hazy blur of never having much to do with them.
Your awesome and i love this fic so far! XD
MADStar529 chapter 16 . 3/20
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what the Sandaime's up to. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
MADStar529 chapter 14 . 3/20
Great chapter! Hilarious!
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 3/20
Great chapter. Love Naruto here,
basugays chapter 16 . 2/22
I really, really, REALLY like this story so I hope you update soon! :)
Preier chapter 1 . 1/19
"and rock lee will be mentoring nara shikamaru" ... about had a stroke given how hard i laughed at the combination (postulating a maito gai-inspired lee, of course )

nitpick : excited,not exited
imjaysong chapter 16 . 1/13
i absolutely love this story! PLEASE DO THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
xx-butterflyofthenight-xx chapter 16 . 1/13
I really love this story and have re-read it multiple times now. I do hope for an update soon as I really want to see more of the naruto-neji- garaa family dynamic because it is all to adorable! I also can wait to hear how you develop the relationship between sasuke and itachi and the conflicting emotions sasuke has about staying in such a welcoming environment where bonds are being formed and wounds are healed, or is the temptation of doubt and the need for answers and the truth going to draw him away just with a more inquisitive tone rather than vengeful. I just can't wait to find out so I hope you update soon!
Belanore chapter 16 . 1/12
next ?
BeautifulLotus chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
I want more
crimson reaper 218 chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Please update this story soon...
Redmeadow chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
I love this story. Naruto is quite the hoot with his sassy and witty cleverness along with his two best buds. I like Sasuke and Hinata like this. I like the idea of all the jinchuuriki's being in touch with each other. Very cool. The whole kaasan thing with Gaara and Naruto is a little weird considering they are both the same age but eh..whatever. Hope you can update this soon. Thanks.
AgnetCoCo chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Please don't giv up on this story
dhampire712 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
I'm sorry but could I get an estimated time line on this? I'm having trouble keeping track of their ages and how much time has gone by. But really good story so far XD!