Reviews for Debt of a Sword
jzhang311 chapter 1 . 11/25
There are so many things I love about this one shot I can't list them all. So I'll settle for saying I love all the oblique references in here, and this is amazing.
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 1 . 9/26
Moya x Shirou, wish there were more pairings of this in the crossover section...
Beer is food chapter 1 . 9/1
does an Apple in Japan really cost about 147 yen?

if you go with the standard extremely simplified exchange rate of 1:100 for $ or it still 1.47($/) for an apple
BraveWolf13 chapter 1 . 8/14
That was awesome but that epilogue was hilarious as hell
Eating Upside Down chapter 1 . 7/23
I can't help but keep coming back to this story and each time I recall a bit more of that golden era of 2012 when everyone went ballistic over the the newest chapter of In Flight. So many people, myself included, wondered about Karasuba and Miya's places in harem, especially after the Rin Saber arc. Despite the crow getting a raw deal, it's nice to see Miya getting the special treatment she deserves in a timeless one shot- and it's easier to appreciate the amount of care you given the crossover fandom when people comeback to reread a oneshot for years. Thank you again for sharing this story with us.
Rakan chapter 1 . 6/24
This is one of the the other stories that I keep coming back to. I've reread this one quite a few times more than "In Flight," mostly due to the fact that it is a little shorter. But I love the tone and the feel of the story. It's peaceful, and you have to know the source material to know what's going on, but that's what I love about it. Again, I'm sure I'll be back to reread it again. Thank you.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 1 . 4/25
IF I KNEW NECROMANCY, I'D BE SACRIFICING KITTENS AND PUPPIES TO GET YOU BACK ON THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE JUST SO I CAN READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES! ESPECIALLY MORE OF MIA AND SHIROU, HOLY SHIT!
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 3/22
That was wonderful story! Great work!
Gothic-Diamond chapter 1 . 3/5
I kind of wish that this was a full length story. But I understand why it isn't. It'd be like rewriting your other story, and I don't even want to think about how tedious that would be.

Perhaps you could make a challenge of it? I'm sure there are plenty of writers who would want to take it up.
adhityapratama chapter 1 . 2/2
I like oneshot write-up. Very nice. Well written, no hanging character, smooth forward sailing timeline, and no glaring loose ends.
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 1/21
Quite interesting and good if i have to say it... it would have been great if this got a complete focus instead of being just an One-shot/Omake althought without the lemon that in flight had, thank you very much.
James chapter 1 . 1/20
Really good.

Well written and honestly wish there was more to it but it's also the perfect length.

Thanks for writing this.
rc48177 chapter 1 . 1/18
Great work. I'm proud to have this on my favorites list.
AkRuiner chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I enjoyed the read.. Thanks for writing.
zachary2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Very nice. 3 o'clock in the morning, worth!