Reviews for Debt of a Sword
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/18/2022
.-.
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 9/14/2022
as always the best MiyaxShirou fic out there. just wish it was the length of In Flight lol
Father A. Anderson chapter 1 . 9/14/2022
Fucking awesome I really love it
ShuKirisaki chapter 1 . 7/5/2022
Amazing read
86-Fanboy chapter 1 . 5/10/2022
You can see how Gabriel improved his writing. Compared to Hill of Swords, Debt of a Sword doesn't have too many OOC moments, and the few that did happen us because of the changes in the story itself. Also, the way you didn't shoehorn this Shirou into any of the 3 routes is perfect, since it manages to bypass most of the problem with these routes: namely how Shirou tackles his ideals and his romance. Lastly, the chemistry between Shirou and Miya is seriously underrated.
CookieCreeper chapter 1 . 4/19/2022
"And if you so shamelessly proposition my Shirou again, then truce be damned, I'll..." Couldn't believe she was already unconsciously using "My" be then. I was so excited and happy when this scene happen. Great story.
NTMkensei03 chapter 1 . 4/3/2022
I love this story, read it a bunch of time, this is the best Fate crossover story that you had written.
Cross69 chapter 1 . 3/14/2022
holy fûck, bro this is good shît
ChaMy0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2022
Muito bom
nanashihaisha chapter 1 . 2/12/2022
This was a nice and heartwarming shortstory. I also liked that short Satsujinki mention
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
Amazing characterization :-)
Perr1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
Miya is no longer called Miya Asama but Miya Emiya. I know this is so late but I just wanted to put this in.
DaDragon562 chapter 1 . 9/29/2021
This was really beautiful, and it was very cute seeing Miya express sekirei logic for her loved one

This really hit the spot in terms of what I was looking for
Clavyus chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
Beautiful little story.
typo chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
was a woman was monster - was a woman, was a monster