Reviews for Debt of a Sword
shelwyn chapter 1 . 6/21
I had no idea you had it in you. What a story.
Parks98 chapter 1 . 6/9
ah a great oneshot
Velshard chapter 1 . 4/17
I'm not a huge fan of Sekirei and about the only time I ever read fanfics about the series is when it's a Xover with something else I like. In this case, the main reason I read this is because you wrote it. And while I can't say that I loved this one. I definitely enjoyed reading, and while I know it's a bit juvenile of me but the ending had me cracking up with laughter.
Digital Dragon chapter 1 . 4/5
Nice long omake. Loved every minute reading it!
Thunder Spoon chapter 1 . 3/29
Beautiful. And as others have said, this resonates far more than IF.
OmegaCloud696 chapter 1 . 2/28
pls dont get this wrong, but this is better than IF :)
Avalon du lac chapter 1 . 1/25
a truly amazing story. great job.
RandomReview chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
My biggest pet peeve with "In Flight" was the complete and utter lack of Miya/Shiro until the very end and even then only mentioned as more of an afterthought. "In Flight" should have been more closely modeled after this story in my opinion as I believe it would be more interesting to have Shiro pretending to be unaware rather than taking center stage with all the FSN jargon thrown in.

I should have read this a long time ago, but hey better late than never. Was a nice touch having Miya's cooking prowess be a direct result of Shiro's tutelage. Disappointed that this is only a oneshot, but it's one hell of a oneshot!

Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I kind of want a series for this.
fallenlegion chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Beautiful story, and at the end I now get why the story is called "Debt of a Sword". I like the story overall but I was surprised you didn't have any ghosts from Shirou past come into the story and wreak havoc. oh well, the story can't just be about fighting all the time and the way you made things progress was realistic and very romantic. Though I do agree with Kazehana, I'm a litt- no scratch that I'm very scared of how their kids will turn out, and what their masks will be like. I haven't finished In Flight or checked your recent stories but keep up the good work and good luck.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
A very nice little romantic fic, really enjoyed reading it
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This was a great short story! And what's this? A happy ending? How nice! I like how you ended it right after Shirou and Miya consummate their feelings for each other. I'm not sure where else the story could have gone, now that I think about it.

When I really think about Shirou and Miya's relationship, it's kind of sad; it's almost doomed to end in sadness because of who Shirou is. It's in Shirou's nature to be a hero, and the fights that he involves himself in aren't small threats. Shirou's pretty much fated with an early death. But I guess Miya understands that, so she and Shirou are just going to make the most of the years that they have and hope for long lives.

Thank you for this little story!
Greyjedi449t chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was an excellent story and it told about the Miyas and Shirous relationship from acquaintances, to friends, to best friends who depend on each other to at last lovers. You sir have created a masterpiece that though not as long as other sekirei fan fictions gives a very solid and happy ending for the protagonists.

There was only one or two grammar mistakes, but that doesn't ruin the story as a whole and is easily ignored.
Great story and great way of showing the growth of the characters, especially on how Miya would react to Takehitos death, where she actually misses his warmth so much she tries to find a substitute with Shirou, which he thankfully declines because of the guilt it would bring.

Anyways looking forward to other stories you write :)
A.U. Writer chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Golden!
ichypa chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This. This has been what I have been craving since finishing In Flight (admittedly, that was less than 24 hours ago, but still.)

On a different note, this story added another thing to my list of "Things that would have been awesome to see in In Flight but could never be" besides MiyaxShirou. Now I wish that Minato could have some how been in the story, somehow, because I think it could have been a lot of fun to see Shirou and Minato interact.