Reviews for Debt of a Sword
Jonny Walker chapter 1 . 7/9
that was perfect and one of the most beautiful fics I've read
Lol, Minato. Get rekt.
Loved the story, I hope one day you pick up writing again.
carwash36 chapter 1 . 6/19
Awesome! !
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 5/20
I love this
yohan64 chapter 1 . 4/28
So, I've been a fan of your stories for a while now and thought I'd leave a review saying so.

There's really only one thing that bugs me about this story, which is the part where Shiro says that the Totsuka-no-Tsurugi is the sword Susanoo pulled from the corpse of the Yamata-no-Orochi.

That's the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, more commonly known as the Kusanagi. There's actually several Totsuka-no-Tsurugi's in Japanese mythology, but the most well known are the one Izanagi used to slay Kagu-tsuchi (the Ame-no-Ohabari, which is the one I knew of from Persona 4) and the sword Susanoo used to slay the Yamata-no-Orochi (which has several names, on of them being the Ame-no-Habakiri).

If it were pretty much any other character making the mistake it'd be a lot less glaring, but Shiro knows better.
gurugaryc chapter 1 . 4/18
Great story 10/10, loved the gradual bonding between miya and shirou. 26k words seemed like a novel, i get the same feeling when i finish a good average sized book
juanpaolo.delap chapter 1 . 3/27
BRILLIANT! It was sad he and Miya couldn't make it work in In Flight but with this, wish fulfilled! _
ahsoei chapter 1 . 3/21
Goddamn... You truly are one hell of an author to come up with something like this... (y)
And I think Shirou here is the one from... either Fate route or an alternate ending of Heaven's Feel.

P.S. Your 'The Hill of Swords' still my favourite among your others so far.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 3/18
Not usually of paring her with anyone but this delivery works
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 3/8
Awesome one-shot
noodlesandrice chapter 1 . 3/1
If a one-shot makes it into the top first page of reviews full of 100k stories, you know that it's going to be a damn good one-shot.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 2/24
I read your notes, but I found that I liked this.

Very good!
Zephyroths chapter 1 . 2/4
more satisfying than IF as whole
BlackStormReborn chapter 1 . 1/31
Well,
My broken heart seemed to mend.
Nice
Sweet and love it.
gummibearderek chapter 1 . 1/28
That was a perfect and an absolutely assholish place to end it.
Again I'm struck by how realistic you make each character of your stories, and the general arc was very much believable.
Thank you for your writing!