Reviews for Help Yourself
EllaTheRealMeBlack chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Ugh right in the feels
Lord-of-the-Nerds-and-Fandoms chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
That shooting out into space line was not okay! Not okay! ;_;
These are so well written, and I simply adore how you portray both the characters and their relationships. This is one of my favorite Science Bro fics, and I read a lot, so you should feel proud of the tears on your hands.
Saiyan Girl chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This was so beautiful! I love the science bros and this was just the best! Very well written and just unbelievably sweet, I have all these awesome feels because of you now!
EveFidelius chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
That was exactly what I wanted, the deep bond was so chemical in the movie and I craved more. It's like a border on romance but better than it.
Little Miss Thalia Grace chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Love it. The whole 'sending hulk into space' thing, was that a reference to when in the comics Reed Richards actually does send Hulk into space?

Sincerely,
Miss Grace
Miss Snazzy chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter. I really enjoyed this story, though I wish it hadn't ended with their separation. However, even that ending wasn't bad. I'm glad you didn't go a terribly depressing direction with it. I hope you'll write more for these two.
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter. I hope they reunite in the epilogue...
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter. At least you softened the blow a little bit.
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Aw. I hope Bruce doesn't disappear for too long (or, at all, really).
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter. I wonder if Bruce remembers whisking Iron Man to that roof. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Another good chapter. I'm really enjoying this story. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Aww. Good chapter. I loved how the Hulk reacted to Iron Man.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Another good chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter. I liked that you didn't villainize Steve, but still gave them a little confrontation.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Another good chapter. I love their dynamic so far.