Reviews for Can I Keep You?
Please write more **
God... I'm Fucking blushing right now...

I loved it!
Fuck, I'm so turned on.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/20
Ahhh, poor Garry doesn't want to get into the Ibcon but he can't escape it XD Great one-shot! You did a great job at treading the possibility of a relationship between them without head diving in a really unbelievable way.

~ Queenie
morninwarri0r chapter 1 . 5/1
Aww just finished playing this game and I got a happy ending with him too (yay!) so I decided to read some fanfiction. This one-shot was so sweet! Loved every bit of it ahaha :D Thanks for the write!
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh...My...God...I LOVE THIS~! :D I need a sequel in some form X3

Romeo and Cinderella is a surprisingly fitting song for this XD
paigeypewds10 chapter 1 . 1/24
YES YES YESSSSS this is so cute and perfect I love it~
malicefoxspirit chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I was smiling the whole time while I read this :) Even though I do have to admit Garry is more like a big brother figure to Ib in the game, I still ship them SO much. I enjoyed reading this!
Chitos-Bluebear chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
! This story give me a lot of sweet! I can't help to smile widely when Ib gave the 'hickey' to Garry. Lol.
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Awww this story was really cute. I love how you got the characters personality's right so awesome job on that. :)
fanfictionlovers chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
this was adorable, really really cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I actually thought that this was a comedy for some reason without looking at the genre of which story type it was and to be honest it is a bit pedo, but funny in a sense of Ib not knowing what's really going on being a little girl and all, but you should have had Garry freaking out more cause the dude's gotta be atleast nineteen or maybe a little older or one year less.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
this is fucking disgusting you pedophile
TheStarlightWarrior chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Ib is so clueless it's to cute. Garry sure was a little confident wasn't he. That adorable lolicon :3 ship it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014