Reviews for Can I Keep You?
Chitos-Bluebear chapter 1 . 8/24
! This story give me a lot of sweet! I can't help to smile widely when Ib gave the 'hickey' to Garry. Lol.
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 7/18
Awww this story was really cute. I love how you got the characters personality's right so awesome job on that. :)
fanfictionlovers chapter 1 . 6/7
this was adorable, really really cute :3
I actually thought that this was a comedy for some reason without looking at the genre of which story type it was and to be honest it is a bit pedo, but funny in a sense of Ib not knowing what's really going on being a little girl and all, but you should have had Garry freaking out more cause the dude's gotta be atleast nineteen or maybe a little older or one year less.
this is fucking disgusting you pedophile
TheStarlightWarrior chapter 1 . 2/25
Ib is so clueless it's to cute. Garry sure was a little confident wasn't he. That adorable lolicon :3 ship it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
so innocent and so...not
Senka chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
i probably look like an idiot with this huge smile on my face right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
WeirdoPigeon chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Too cute!!

I love Ib and Garry being together. I don't know why... Their relationship is just adorable. w

Thanks for writing!
ForgottenGary chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was cute! .
IbXGarry chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Awwww A little weird but i liked it
AriaNeesan chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Dust chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
aeurghwIEV I'm not sure if I like this or not because I like my personal headcanon of Garry being just a big brother figure but this I'm not even sure of anymore.

If Ib was aged to Garry's age though, so roughly seventeen eighteen, I'd ship them without a second thought.