Reviews for Lina Evans
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Another story that's got me instantly hooked! I love it!
Thunder Dragon chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Oh sweet lord Hideyoshi this story is hilarious! All I have to say is... Let Chaos Reign! Can I make a few requests? It would be awesome if Harry learned all the skills that Lina and Zelgadis Greywords have excluding the Giga Slave. Also it would be benifical for Harry to have that Horcrux exorcised but after Lina finds away to milk all the information of wizardry and the locations of the other Horcrux's so Harry does not have to martyr himself. Because whew boy, Lina would go ape shit crazy and demolish Magical Britain!

Now my second request is that eventually the Wizarding Communities of Earth cannot stay in hiding forever so It would be beneficial for the Wizarding Communities and Magical Creatures to migrate to the Slayers World that Lina lives in for everybody's benefit. It is somber truth but one that needs to be addressed.
Faery66 chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Hope to read more.

D
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
*cackles evilly* Oh how much fun I would have if I met her...
Brokenwingedcat chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Insanity! Mayhem! Burn them all and string them up! Mwhahaha! please update!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Great chapter!

I can see that this is set to take place at the start of the new (flawed) seasons (REVOLUTION and EVOLUTION R).
I didn't know you were a SLAYERS fan, but I'm glad to find out.
Harry is gonna be in for a crazy time. Hope he's good at learning while on the move.

Theres a spot wre you wrote Lina & Lily were fraturnal Twins and then latter said that they were identical twins.

Update soon with more!
killer4853 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
update
Kynareth no Baka chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I've never actually watched/read The Slayers, but this story's sparked some interest. Really enjoyed this.

As usual, I hope you return to it at some point and expand upon it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Lina has many many screws loose. I wonder what habits Harry will pick up in this other world?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Lina hasn't gone after Dawlish?
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I really like this story and hope you update it soon
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
lol!any chance of doing a version where shes kushina uzumakis younger twin sister?
egwolf65 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
great story!
maestro de la flama blanca chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
joder este fic lo tienes que continuar si o el siguiente capitulo rapido que hace mas de un año que no lo actualizas.
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Really nice mix between the series.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »