Reviews for Lina Evans
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I like this story
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
i want you to update this pleaseeeeeeeee this is hilarious
Unseene chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I want to see more of this one, it's my favorite one so far. Please?
gamermankf chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Funny update soon please
Zhor chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Mwahahaha...All hail Dark-Lord Fuzzypaws!
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Awesome! I love Slayers/HP crossovers but there aren't very many. 5 not including my own fic. This is definitely interesting and is already shapinmg up to be one hell of a fic. ROTFLMFAO! Dark Lord Fuzzypaws! pureblood men scared of her! Sounds like LINA! I have a feeling that a certain capricious Lord will take an interest in Harry too. Can you imagine the chaos he will wreek upon old Voldie once he's learned the Dragon Slave? Voldie won't stand a chance. Hmm...was that foreshadowing I see when it comes to Harry's reaction of non-fear towards Xellos? That would be one hell of a team. Bad Ass Mazoku and bad ass SOrceror. Update soon please because I sooo want to read more!
Ja
Sinopa
Black Ace 0 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Add Naruto into it might make it funny
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Sakural7865 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Please tell me you're going to continue this? This is really good! Lina and Harry in the same fic/room is making me smile.

Keep up the good work!
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love you! *tackle glomps* This is the best thing since sliced bread! Lina and Harry are in character (as far as I can tell) and you combined these two worlds perfectly! He Who Shall Not Be Named, beware of Lina Evans-Inverse!
Asherit chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Lina is a great aunt
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I can only say one thing: YOUR STORY IS FANTASTIC!
Unseene chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
More? More? Please? More?
killroy225 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
nice story i hope you will upload a new chapter soon
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You gotta love unleashing Lina Inverse on the Harry Potter universe. It's guaranteed to give you laughs!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »