Reviews for Stranded
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
chapter 6 continues the cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
I just always wanted to help someone their 60th review now i can :)
hello there chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
This was real brilliant
I read ur other things and u r really good at aftermath fics like tytnw cuz most of the fics for that i read dont deal with the fact that jacks self esteem is going to be prstty low becuz of the doctor and the master and also before tytnw cuz of alice and emily and his mom would probably b nasty cuz she blamed him for gray
u is brilliant :) byee
aweee chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
squee love chapter fifteen so much fluffy whump! cant wait for the sequel i wanna read more jack whump! u shud send this to bbc books or something its so good! u hav now become one of my favourite authors ever! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ne'ith5 chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
"And the guest who said Susan showed more compassion at the end," was me I forgot to log in. You're welcome!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
I, for some OCD-ish reason, always review the most recently published chapter, even if it's more about the chapter before. It's really nice that you posted a thank-you list, by the way.
I really liked the epilogue. I always thought it was kind of odd that the Docter kept disabling Jack's vortex manipulator, when it was proved just how responsible Jack is with time, I mean, he was a Time Agent. The ending was well done. Wrapped everything up, but not too neatly.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Susan showed a lot more compassion than most at the end, its too bad she and her TARDIS had to die. Looking forward to the epilogue.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Jack is very right. I'm a girl, but one of my sister's calls me and my other sister her brothers. I don't argue clothes with her, unless she randomly wears a blue tutu with a pink sweater. 13 year olds have really strange fashions.
Great chapter! Love the sacrificy stuff because that is so very cannon like. Can and cannot wait for the epilogue. I'm eager, but the story will be over.
-Dyslexic Nerd
1234567890 chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
1 2 3 and 4
i cant wait to read mor 10
update again and again
UPDATE chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
UPDATE!
charlie and bro chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
update, epilogue, thank you chapter, sequel
please!
lovely mummy chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
this story is brilliant with a capital B! i love the suspense and how u show wot each characters thoughts are and how they interact with each other, and loed the fluff in chapter 15! so cute!
alfie4ever chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
omg suspense man!
update soon
Ne'ith5 chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
So Susan finally gets to confront her grandfather and let him know how she feels. Susan seems so kind when it comes to Martha, but not Jack, is it because he is a fixed point? Does she share the Doctors prejudice towards him?

In the last two chapters were a bit disjointed and hard to follow. But other than those two points it was brilliant! Thank you for posting so soon.
molly chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Oooh things r gettin exciting plz do A sequel