Reviews for Whisper To Me
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ahhh so hasty! Persy ought to be an interesting character to follow, reserved, cunning and ambitious yet muggleborn. I cannot wait to read more!?
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So far so good! Nice establishment of characters, of the relationship between Persephone & Tom, and her parents and thectime period as well.

This is a pet peeve, when people dont put in full stops or commas in speech like "Goodbye Mr. Riddle." needed a fullstop.

I'm assuming you said platform 3 and 1/4 because back in those days there wasn't 9 platforms?

I really like it! Great job!
nessieblackfan chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I liked this. I do wish you would continue it.
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I liked this.
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Wools! She'll end up at Wools with Tom, eh? Or whatever the orphanage is called, I don't think it has a name in the books. If she does, time-skipping to fifth year when they've spent more time together during the holidays as well as school will be interesting!
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
The chess game was very much the early signs of Voldemort I thought, with him tricking her into panicking and losing. Nice touch. So was the Platform 3 1/4! Her distrust of Dumbledore so early on makes her seem older than her years, as though she's been around a lot of manipulative adults in her life before. A good start.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
It's funny 'cause in real life I think Percy would absolutely loathe me, we're so different and yeah I freaking love her! Just the way she thinks, how aloof and confident she is I admit I'm a little envious! I mean hissing at the Bloody Baron? Girl's got balls. It was really interesting to see who was in the sorting, the names we recognised. I wonder if 'William Potter' is going to be an antagonist? Because surely the Slyths are the good guys if you will in this?

The way she's drawn to Tom, I already love their relationship and I don't know how you do it considering there's only been minor hints. Woman you really need to bloody update this! I want to watch Percy become freaking bad ass, c'mon now we know it's going to happen! Also when (it's when not if.) will they find out she's a mudblood?! I reckon she'll be able to hold her own at that point and so it won't so much matter... Clearly she's not easily rankled.

Love love love as always Aimz.
Kyoki no Megami chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
haifisch;
i don't exactly ahve time right nw so i'll make it short - interesting story, i like it
hope you continue soon
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
HPfan chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
This is great! I cant wait to see where it heads.
Riddle Lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Is 9 3/4 love if you are going to do a Fanfic do get your facts right... Good idea though ...the story that is
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
DUMBLEDORE BASHING! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Okay, okay, I'll be good and review this like a normal person. Sort of. Maybe...not...

As a really errant first note I love the chapter title. Like sirius love.

On a more focused note, Persephone's character is wonderful. She's so aloof and controlled, I can just imagine her in that time period and of the upper class. You automatically put me in the setting and time period which I really appreciated and damn she's a cool cat isn't she. Always collected... and the first person she meets is Tom, no surprises there *wiggles eyebrows* although I have a feeling it's not going to be plain sailing.

Platform 3 1/4 made me laugh :D And the words she uses, gah I just love it. You make me want to go back to the 40's. I'm intrigued to find out where she'll be sorted although I'm getting the snakey vibe and also how their relationship and her school life will progress.

Also with regards to the 'nitty gritty' as you said in your authors note, I think that could work really well so long as you did a sort of re-cap if you will, how they've grown up and change, friendships etc. I definitely think it would be a good idea, they're so mature as it is that to write them older when things are getting properly exciting, Tom fashioning his followers and so on well you know, you've just got so much at your finger tips. So go for it, IMO.

Thank you as always chick, I'm officially stalking your writing now.