Reviews for Another Bad Night
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
A little bit late...but I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Katie520 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow! this was very good!

i really really really liked the way you also got seven and the doc together. most j/c post endgame fics just leave seven alone...but i think you did a fantastic job setting both relationships straight, the way the should have been all along.

great job.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I enjoyed this story. Got some things straightened out with K/J and Seven and the Doctor. Maybe Dax will get it figured out too. :)
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I really liked how you fixed Endgame instead of ignoring it. And I liked how you used many of the other characters to flesh out the story.
allie34 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I didn't expect the DS9 characters, but very welcome in this story. It flowed from beginning to end, and tied up all lose ends that were left at the end of the TV series.

Great story, thanks for writing it.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I think this is the best post-endgame story out there, and I've read a number of them! I really like how you worked in Dax and Vic. They are a pair that belong together, too.

Well written all characters were true to form you story made me laugh, cry, and just say aaaahhh!
Shadowflight chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
WOW! I mean...WOW! This story was SOOOO good! It brought tears to my eyes :) This was one of the best fan fics I've ever read!
suzaku-no-annie chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
excellent story
aoiri chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
That was an incredible story, even though I've no idea who Vic and Ezri are. Gonna go find out now though :) Great piece of work!
Kyizi chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
This is a wonderful fic! I hated the finale and I haven't even watched it yet! I read an in depth synopsis and haven't been able to bring myself to actually watch the thing. I liked your way of ending it, but I feel so sorry for Ezri as she was my fave DS9 character, along with Vic, so you had it all really! ;)

I really enjoyed this, thanks for the read.
Tiger Girl1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Very nice! I'm not usually fond of J/C, but you pulled this off very well. I enjoyed it lots!
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
This works well. I especially like Seven's comments throughout-her voice exactly. How about some more Voyager stories?
Wijida chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
This was /great/! Do we get any more?
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
After all the bad stories placed on lately ,it was a joy to read this well written and pleasing story.
Pecosa chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Hey, wow! It's an Endgame J/C fixer-upper type thing that really *works*. Seriously, I almost didn't read this story because I'm so sick of Janeway and Chakotay having spontaneous post-Endgame revelations and falling into each other's arms. But this story was well thought out, had an interesting plot, and incorporated characters and situations outside of J/C, which demonstrates the full grasp you have on the Trek world. I especially enjoyed your use of Vic, Ezri, and the Janeway/Doctor friendship, which I would never have thought of. Congratulations on your ability to take a story that has become so trite and reconceive it so that it was interesting all the way through. Bravo!