Reviews for The Science Isn't QUITE Impossible
Superhero geek chapter 10 . 4/29
i would love a sequel to this. you kinda ended on a cliff hanger. where's the wedding, the birth and the child's life? please add more to this!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
ho vaya me desconserto el final
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
hoo esto si será un conpromiso relanpago
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
huuu megamente le dio fuerte la maternidad
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
haa megamente si que juega conlas palabras
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
ho dos bebés hoooo
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
hoo megamente estaba de miron
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
ho hoo pansita azul y grande
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
amo la forma de hablar de megamente
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
hoo tener un novio listo tiene sus ventajas pobre roxanne hay las hormonas aunque en mi casa yo noo vi nada de eso que raro
ladyspock7 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
The puppet show was too funny LOL! I could just imagine him doing the two different voices. It reminded me of the scene in the movie, where he was in the battle suit, waiting for Tighten to show up, and then he ended up playing with the car. The proposal was very sweet. And the ring was oh so fitting. Of course it has to be a lightning bolt!

I shall have to look up Avenue Q, see if it lives up to your explanation. ;)
ladyspock7 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
So he's going to give her the works! How thoroughly Megamind! :) And they both love musicals. That does make a lot of sense, given how big a role theatrics has played in Megamind's life. He is always giving himself a soundtrack for his big entrances! I was just reading this other fanfic the other day in which Megamind and Roxanne discuss which movies they like.

I find it very touching that Roxanne is careful to let Megamind surprise her. He's very adorable that way, I can just imagine him acting like a kid, trying to get everything just right: "No, don't come in yet! Wait five...no, seven minutes, THEN come in!" LOL.
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Oooo, I'll bet he's going to pop the question! Just loved the conversations they had in this course he's keeping track of how long it's been since they had sex! Megamind's combination of boldness and deep-seated insecurity come through loud and clear. It is very touching, to see the two of them in these tender moments.
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
One of my New Year's resolutions is to get caught up on some of these wonderful stories. This chapter was wonderful! Certainly this pregnancy is going to get all kinds of attention, some of it negative. That TVDL group sounds all too familiar: a self-righteous organization claiming to be a force for decency, but in reality only making difficulties for innocent people.

It's very funny that Minion had to have a stern talk with them about their lovemaking venues. He has to draw the line somewhere!
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
That was wonderful! And surprisingly sexy. I'd forgotten that they hadn't been intimate in a while. They certainly deserve a little make-out time! I loved Megamind's line: "What, this chair?" All innocent-like. I liked the details, about how during times of stress and uncertainty they fall easily back into their old banter, and how very soon they are going to have to deal with a very public response to Roxanne's pregnancy.

Roxanne comparing herself to the ball in a tennis match was just the perfect analogy for the seemingly endless feud between the two supers.