Reviews for Out of Sight
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great fic. I gotta tell you I love all your stories. It surprises me that you only just started writing fanfiction. I'm shocked at how many fics you've written in such a short amount of time, and how good they all are. You're a natural. And one of best yaoi authors on this site.
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aww, this is so sweet... And I really love Ichigo. He can be naïve, kind, strong, hotheaded, selfless, stubborn and angsty. Hope you'll write more with him as the main character.
Apurva21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this is soooooo cute! I wish I was Ichigo for a day.. would love for Renji to do dirty things to me..
The One Behind The Veil chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Soooooooo cute! Loved it, very well done!
ASHEY chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
SOOO HOT! this is awesome
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
-giggles- Ah, problems like that...though, Japan DOES have nice love hotels and things are done in a manner to protect their clients privacy...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
thesleepless chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
poor ichi and renji... so much hardship in their lives... XD

lol, ichi should learn to be more under control. or not- since he was hot this way

great story :D loved it
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aww poor Renji and Ichigo getting interrupted like that. I don't blame Renji I wouldn't want to do anything like that at the Urahara shop either. Hehe it would be pretty funny to see bubbles come out of that area. Aww the way Renji said he loved him and the way Ichigo reacted was sooo cute and sooo fit there personalities. I love Renji and Shuuhei but you should really write more Renji Ichigo because your really good at it.
fallowell chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
light and cute! good for a smile and very enjoyable!