Reviews for Two missing halfs
age: 16
weight 135lb
height:5'3
type: meister
looks: light blue hair with midnight blue streaks at waist length tied in a fish tail braid and turquoise doe sized eyes, curves in all the places and a a slight flat chest
clothes: a black and white skull t shirt with a light denim vest black leggings and a pink plaid tutu with white converse low tops.
personality: has a punkish attitude that makes it hard for people to understand her. seems unapproachable but deep down wants someone to care for her the way she actually cares for others. she often secludes her self.
Hell's Master Angel chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
If you would like u can use my two oc' s. They are partners and sisters. They are Kazumi Rose Kaline and Melody Kit Kaline. They were made to be cousins of Soul but I guess they can be his necies. Lol. If You go on my DeviantART (AnimeJunkie88) you can get more info such as hair color, eye color, etc. Kazumi is very much like Soul. She is very stubborn, but would risk her life for her mister and sister, Melody. Also she is a witch and loves to use her powers as much as she can. Even if it is opening the door or picking up the tv remote of the floor. Melody is more free willed and if asked, will do stuff for u. Kazumi has a habit of taking advantage of this. They both play the violin, flute, and piano. Plus they sing and of they feel that it is to quiet, will start singing a random tune. Kazumi does have madness tendencies due to the black blood she possesses and hates the stuffed teddy bear that is in her head. Yes I did say teddy bear. Melody however does not.

I really like how it is so far in the story. I wonder who the witch is. Anyway make more.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I love how his name is symmetry :
Eivexst chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That is so sad. *sad face*

Will the story continue?